Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Away Thread

Go down 
+16
Julianne Nicole
Fredrick Weasley II
Ashley Brassington
Annabelle Finnigan
Evra Summers
James S Potter
Ai Takahashi
Lily Potter II
Alexandria Black
Marina Krum
Marcus Oliver-Bloem
Molly Weasley II
Scorpius Malfoy
Albus Potter
Louis Weasley
Minerva McGonagall
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evra Summers
Sixth Year Ravenclaw/Prefect
Sixth Year Ravenclaw/Prefect
Evra Summers

Away Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 am

Character Name(s): Evra Summers, Fyedka Ivanov, Blaise Zabini
Date you leave: April 16
Date you return: Next Friday

Going to LONDON!!! So you'll have to miss me for a few days, though I'm positive you'll survive Wink
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Taaaaaah lovelies!
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Molly Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 am

i'm on my ps3 so icant copy it but my laptop broke so i wont be able to come on for a while. um two weeks maybe? that means online in general until i get a new charger because internetsucks on my phone and typing on this is really slow. i'll miss you all!
Back to top Go down
Julianne Nicole
Second Year Slytherin
Second Year Slytherin
Julianne Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:43 am

Character Name: Julianne Nicole
Date you leave: April 25
Date you return: May 2nd

I'm moving and the soonest I could get internet was May 2nd Smile
Back to top Go down
James S Potter
Adult
Adult
James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 am

Character Name(s): James Potter, Dominique Weasley, Olivia Wood
Date you leave: June 26
Date you return: July 17

I'M SO TIRED OF ALL OF YOU SO IM OFF!!!!!

I kid, I love all of you, even Albus. Hehe... I kid, but srsface... I even love Scorpius (No, maybe not).

I'm going to Spain, Dom as well obviously, we'll miss you (Dom'll miss Katia most, sorry Louis, I'll miss you though mate) and stuff! We'lll be on every now and then, spazzing in the CB, posting pictures on facebook, ya know the usual stuff.

IM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH
Especially Anna.

- muchos besitos
James and Dom
Back to top Go down
Kent Chang
Head Boy
Head Boy
Kent Chang

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 am

Character Name(s): Kent Chang
Date you leave: Well I already left. I've been on vacation for a month and a half already...And I didn't expect to have limited internet access for most of the time. Not that I posted much anyways to begin with Razz
Date you return: August 4th.

Away Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m6tuwmlyxh1r39lguo1_r1_500

Away Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m6tuwmlyxh1r39lguo2_r1_500

Can'tbelievehedyedhishairred. What.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Night
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Naomi Night

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Character Names: Naomi Cissy Night
Date you leave: I'm leaving on 20th of July 2012
Date you return: I'm not quiet sure when I'll return.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Brassington
Adult
Adult
Ashley Brassington

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 am

Character Names: Ashley Brassington, Brandon Halloway
Date you leave: August 26th
Date you return: Sept. 4th

Yo. I know I've been gone but I am backish. Just won't be on as long and it'll be erratic. I have to rely on the library and only for two hours max at that when I log on. Or if I can actually use wifi places but that isn't a guaranty. But yeah, I'm alive ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashestoashes.pro-forum.co.uk
Gwen Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 am

Character Name(s): gwen cooper
Date you leave: 24. august
Date you return: 7/9 september
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Character Name(s): Scorpius Malfoy, Kiva Rain, Ginny Potter, Katia Paltov, Cecily Roux
Date you leave: 29th August
Date you return: 5th September

Wooo going to Spain! And so I won't have laptop or internets. Try not to miss me too much while I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Cadey (me, the real life person) should be fired. She should be taken out back and whipped with a cat of nine tails and left to bleed out.

Ouch.

Okay maybe not that drastic but still I should be ashamed of myself. I came back and got everyone's hopes up that I was back for good, Everyone includes myself.

Cadey got a job. It was sudden and it was unexpected. No joke, I walked into the room and they asked, "How would you like a full time job?" My reply was, "I would love one." And just like that I had a full time job. While this is great for my financial situation and my mental health ( actually that statement is up for debate) it is not so great for my role playing and my free time.

I've been dead tired when I came in and I also have a home life to uphold. I have a husband (we recently went through a separation and decided to work it out so me being glued to the computer during the only free time I have is probably not such a good idea) These last weeks have been about me trying to adjust to being a working wife and mother. I am learning how to manage my time the best that I can and weeding out things that are in the long run unimportant. RP Is however not one of those things. (don't worry) It is still very important to me just lost in the long run to a great thing called sleep.

As some of you know my laptop died a horrible death last year and it was awhile till I had any sort of computer and when I did get one it was an ancient Mac that is completely weird and I still don't know how everything about it. I'm sure I do things the hard way because it's been trial and error. However that will all soon change because I'm about to be getting a new laptop. Yup, finally got enough money saved up in a sock to get one. SO FREAKIN EXCITED! When this happens it will be a lot simpler for me just to jump on and reply to my posts right quick. I can even take it to work with me and work on them there. Possibly.

So I am returning. I meant it when I said it but life just threw me a detour and it's taken me a bit to learn how and when I'd have time.

So with all that being said, I'm sorry and I'm working on it. I think of you all daily and I'll be spuratic with my log in but I'll be around. Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away Thread   Away Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Away Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2