Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

New To the workplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Dennis
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Sam Dennis

New To the workplace Empty
PostSubject: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Sam felt nervous as he walked into the Ministry for the first time.And he meant the first time. Though he'd only graduated from Hogwarts a year ago he was already missing home. All the great friends he'd made and then the girl he'd always had a crush on. How he dreamt of her. But he would never, ever, mutter her name too someone. He found it too sacred for even that.
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Molly Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 am

Molly skipped through the Ministry, looking for something to do. It had been a quiet day, hardly anything was going on. The normal buzz of exciting chatter was now a dull quiet murmur of quiet 'hello's and 'how are you?'s. The boring atmosphere was slowly killing her, she was sure of it, and it made the day drag and seem longer then it actually was. She stopped suddenly as she saw someone she wasn't familiar with and walked over to him. "Hello! Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Dennis
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Sam Dennis

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 am

"Yes. I suppose so." Sam said his heart fluttering. He couldn't get over who was standing in front of him. "I'm S-sam." He said protuding a hand. Sam managed to calm himself down after he got over the initial shock.
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Molly Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 am

"I'm Molly." She smiled back and shook his hand."So what kind of work do you do here?" Molly asked politely, her hand moved to push a strand of hair behind her ear before resting back at her side. He looked about the same age as her and she was glad, she hardly knew many people in the ministry, and even less that were even close in age to her at all.
Back to top Go down
Sam Dennis
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Sam Dennis

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 pm

"I know who you are." Sam said witha massive smile. Actually in his mind she was a list of things, 1. His childhood crush, 2. His Best friends crush at the moment, 3. The awesomest girl he'd seen at the ministry yet. "I'm an Auror." He said proudly before politely asking her the same. "What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Molly Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 am

Molly raised her eyebrows. She could have sworn she had never met him before.. Maybe she had before but just forgotten. That made her feel slightly guilty but she immediately perked up when he said he was an auror. "Oh really? Me too! I guess we will be working together then."
Back to top Go down
Sam Dennis
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Sam Dennis

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 am

"Yeah guess so." Sam smiled. "So where are the offices?" He asked, spinning around. Locating an elevator he stepped over to it. "How does this work?" He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Molly Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Molly nodded and smiled slightly in amusement. She watched Sam step over to an elevator and she followed him. "Here," She said, pushing the correct button and waiting for the doors to slide open. She stepped inside, motioning for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sam Dennis
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Sam Dennis

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm

"I see." Sam said quite amazed. "I've never been here before." He said with little concern in his voice for the reaction. Even though there probably wouldn't be any. "So is this like the muggle ones?" He asked Molly.
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Molly Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 pm

"Of course you wouldn't," Molly said, giggling slightly. "I wouldn't have expected you to, anyway. You said you were new." The redhead nodded. "Yup," she said, popping the 'p' with much gusto. "More or less, anyway. Hold on to the handrails," She grabbed one dangling off the ceiling, holding on tight so as to not fall over as the lift sped around the building.
Back to top Go down
Sam Dennis
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Sam Dennis

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Sam hadn't acted fast enough as a punsihment was swept off his feet. He stumbled back up being ever so careful not to fall again as he grabbed a handrail. "How long'll this take?" Sam asked anxious for it to be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To the workplace   New To the workplace Empty

Back to top Go down

New To the workplace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: London Town :: Ministry of Magic-
Jump to: