A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

Revenge for the Better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Revenge for the Better   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 am

The trembling man let out a blood curdling cry as he landed on his back on the stone floor. The room was dark, the floor was cold. He tried to push himself up, but failed, falling down on the floor again, letting out a groan. He had tried to escape too many times already, and been prevented of doing so every single time. And every single time had resulted into punishment. The man felt something wet and warm trickling down his chin, and as he reached to touch it to see what it was another bolt of pain went through him, this time coming from his arm. At least two of his fingers had been broken, and there was a long gash on his arm, dark with blood.

At the other side of the room, the door slammed close. He could hear a faint mumbling, answered by something that could only be described as hissing. Then the soft click of a door locking. Struggling for breath, the man tried to raise again, but then cringed when a shadow came over him. His attacker wasn't done with him. Not yet. As he watched his attacker raise the piece of wood that had caused him so much pain before, he flinched again, trying to form words, trying to plea for him to stop. To leave him alone. But it wouldn't work. This situation had only one possible outcome.

"Oh no, getting the floor all stained, and making so much noise, too. Didn't your mother teach you some manners, how to behave yourself vhen invited over somevhere?" Fyedka tsked darkly, the look in his dark eyes a mix between amusement and a livid anger. He twirled his wand between his fingers with a smirk on his face, this was obviously not his first victim.

Still, this one was different from the others. Other times, it hadn't been just him, he'd be with his friends, practising spells and passing time together, holding contests who would be the most creative. Meaningless amusement, that's what it had been. But this, this was no plain amusement. This was about him. About his father. About revenge.

Fyedka waved his wand once more, and again there was the sound of bones snapping. The man let out a piercing cry again, and Fyedka chuckled. "Such a big, strong man. Fierce, poverful, serving your country and bringing justice," he spat, flicking his wand again and opening a large gash on the man's cheek. “Saving the people of Russia from the awful, awful criminals,” Another, slightly deeper gash joined the first. "I'll serve you some justice, you bastard. Filthy muggle. How dare you spilling blood with so much more value than your own? Vhat gives you the right, huh?” Another gash.

“Fyedka. Calm yourself. Don’t let him get to you, and be careful. We don’t want things to get messy by being discovered, Chava hissed, lifting her head from where it had been hidden in the tattoo on his neck, making the man cry out in terror once again.

“Oh, shut it, you,” Fyedka spat. He could have just used magic to shut the man up, but he secretly enjoyed triggering reactions from his victim. Chava was right, though, he had to get this over with. There were still others he needed to find, needed to ‘meet’. His father deserved revenge, and Fyedka would make sure he’d get it. After that, though, he had no idea what to do. Stay in Russia was what was expected of him, and Russia was where he wanted to be, but where could he go? There was no family, and his friends weren’t an option. Yes, they’d take him in, but he didn’t want their pity. He wanted to do this by himself. And he wanted a new start. Something different.

He looked at the sad, trembling, bloody pile of man in front of him. He would pay. They would all pay. Just as he raised his wand again, Chava’s head shot up and turned around to look at the door. “Somebody’s coming,” she hissed, and only half a minute later the sound of quick footsteps appeared, coming their way. They stopped. There was a soft rustling of cloth, and then the door unlocked. The door that Fyedka had locked with magic.

Fyedka turned around, not hesitating to turn his back to his victim. The man couldn’t even stand up, much less harm him in any way. He pointed his wand at the door, remaining as calm as possible. He wasn’t scared, or distraught, only paranoid of what this person could want from him, and maybe a little curious of who it could be and why he was being interrupted. “Vho’s there?” he called, his head held high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nubillia Auctor

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the Better   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:06 am

If there was any pain that Nubilia could understand, it was the pain of loosing someone close to you. The pain of loosing a parent. The pain of loosing a father, and in her eyes, there was nothing worse. Having to undergo that pain, well, you could almost win over her sympathy then and there. Of course she'd agreed to take in her cousin - it was the least she could do. Nubilia had always been fond of the child when he was still a toddler; he was serious and didn't take no for an answer. He'd make a good right hand when she came to power, and she would, given the time.

Still, there was the planning stages. They'd have to move back to England to begin, of course. There was no way in hell anyone could take over the whole of England from the basement of a house the muggle government had labeled with a warning not to enter in the outskirts of a small town in Bulgaria. It was simply impossible, and even Nubilia had to bow to that fact.

She'd gone out to meetings the whole day, and the past day, and the day before. Arrangements and bargains. Negotiations; one after the other. Travel to England without the Ministry finding out. A place to stay and conduct meetings. It was all simply too tedious to her; why couldn't they just barge in and take over? It would be so much quicker and easier. But Fyedka had insisted, and Nubilia had to do them.

She'd returned that afternoon with food she'd stole from a bakery nearby (she did have to feed her cousin, as annoying as that was. She'd promised to look after him, and she couldn't well let him starve).

"Oh, calm your pants and put that wand down, Fyedka. It's only me," Nubilia shrugged casually, setting down her bag and closing the door quietly and waving her hand dismissively for the younger boy to comply with her orders. "You hex me, and I'll send you packing back home faster than this," she snapped her fingers to show. Moving forward, she came to stand next to the younger boy, looking down at the man on the floor. The blood didn't faze her in the slightest, neither did the man's sporadic twitching and moaning. Instead, she leaned down to put a finger to his cheek, swiping hard and deliberately to wipe some of the blood off his face. She put the finger to her mouth. "Oh yuck, that's gross, Fyed," she snapped, giving her little cousin a small shove. "Is he muggle, then? No wonder it tastes so bad. But then again, blood never did taste that great in the first place..." Nubilia sucked the rest of the blood off almost contemplatively. She shrugged finally, wiping the finger onto her robes.

"While it's admirable you'd go to all this trouble to torture a muggle, you did know I wanted to make the first move," she said, narrowing her eyes slightly at the boy, her voice dry with the barest amount of humor. "And you really have to work on the English accent, little cousin. You'll stick out like a sore thumb back in England, and I have big plans for you, so you better not screw up." She did smile, then, but only the barest, the corner of her lip twitching up into a small smirk. "But it's good to see you so enthusiastic. I knew it was a good move to recruit you,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the Better   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 am

Fyedka let out a sigh and lowered his wand when he recognised Nubilia. Chava hissed a greeting, and shot him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Fyedka, I didn't recognize her scent for a second. Either she has been around muggles for a long time, or it's that man on the floor who's messing with my sense of smell..." Fyedka dismissed her apology with a quick nod, she was already forgiven, since no harm had been done. As he watched Nubilia put down her bag, he made a mental note that this was the last time he'd ever take one of his victims with him. It just wasn't that practical. Why he had taken this man with him in the first place, he couldn't remember. Maybe it was because he wanted to take his time playing with this one before finishing him off, he deserved it for what he had done.

"I'm only being careful, Nubilia, you know that. I'm not so stupid to even consider hexing you. Hov could that help my situation in any way? We both know I'm bound to you. Not that I mind," Fyedka shrugged, a small smirk on his face. His victim's now wide eyes flicked between Fyedka and the newcomer, a small flicker of hope appearing in them. That disappeared quickly however, as he watched the woman taste his blood. Fyedka rolled his eyes at this action, Nubilia did have some strange traits. Then again, so did he, he was the one with a snake under his skin.

"Yes, he's a muggle, of the vorst kind. He's one of the bastards that assisted in my father's execution, Nubilia. He needs to be avenged, this man has to be punished," Fyedka said silently, clenching his teeth, his eyes burning with hatred. The loss of his father had been the reason why Nubilia had taken him in in the first place, and they both shared their need to avenge their lost ones.

"You know I'd never stand in your vay vhen it comes to this kind of things, but this is important to me. I still haven't found all of them, but I intend to. They all have to pay." he said in a cold voice, catching himself. He had alrady taken out some of the muggles responsible for what had happened, but he still had a small list. Not that that was the only time he got violent, Fyedka enjoyed doing stuff like that. However, usually it was all about the fun and even theatrics, this was different. This was about getting even.

"I try as hard as I can, as you know," Fyedka answered, ducking his head. "But it is harder than I thought. I am making progress though, I'll perfect it vhen I'm there. I know how important this is." He turned around and twirled his wand in his hand, before sending a Crucio towards his victim. He made a face when the man started to scream, and cast a silencio to get rid of the awful noise. "I received my Hogvarts acceptance letter earlier today, by the vay," he informed her in a careless voice. He didn't perticularly like the idea of attending to the school, even if it was for a year, but they needed allies, and it was only logical for him to try find some there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the Better   

Back to top Go down

Revenge for the Better
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1