Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

All the Row Boats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:54 am

Katia nudged the painting ever so slightly, still not entirely happy with the angle it was resting in. With a painting so large, it was obvious when it was even the tiniest bit off centre. She had not put her wand down for five whole minutes trying to straighten this painting. It was beginning to become agravating. She had other things that she needed to sort out. This room would not look like her own until the walls were covered and it was properly decorated.

A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She had come a long way from being a young girl who had no desire for material posessions at all. She still didn't desire them, but having a plain room...it still chilled her.

With a huff, she flicked her wand harshly, the painting tilting harshly as Katia planted her hands on her hips. "If it is not going to be straight, then it can be artistically off-centre," she decided, turning as she heard someone heading towards her room, after leaving her door open. A smile curled at her lips, waiting patiently for someone to entertain her, hips tilted. "Have you come to save me from my boredom?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 am

Sasha was bored of being on his own. He needed to talk to people, it was like a fuel. Sighing, he stood up, pushing his chair under his desk and moving around to the door before loping down the hallway. Who was in? His sister was probably somewhere doing something awful to someone. Fyedka was at school. That left Katia. Yes, he thought she might be in.

Moving around the house and gazing in various reflective surfaces, he made his way along to the room in which Katia resided, a small smile on his face. The door was ajar, and he peered through. Sure enough, there was Katia, fussing over some ornate painting and trying to straighten it. With a sigh, he pushed the door wider and grinned as she spoke. "I don't know," he said. "I'd rather hoped you'd entertain me. I'm boooored, Katia. We should do something. Now."
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:30 am

Katia chuckled at the tone of Sasha's voice, shaking her head slightly and strolling towards the couch that was pressed up against a wall, falling back onto it and kicking one leg over the other. "My, my, coming into a ladies bedroom and demanding entertainment, what would your mother say?" she teased lightly.

"And what is it you're wanting to do?" she gestured to the room. "I'm certainly not done unpacking, though I have been yearning to get out. Staying inside of the house for so long doesn't do me any good what-so-ever," she stated with a huff. "Who knows what wonders we could find if we went exploring?" a twinkle lit up the dark eyes. Katia always did have a thing for adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

"What my mother doesn't know won't hurt her," Sasha said in a mock sultry voice. "Plus she's dead anyway. Not much she can do!" He sat down next to her and followed suit, stretching his arm out behind her. "I say exploring isn't a bad notion. We might find treasure or something to kill." He grinned, leaning back.

"So, how about it? We go look around the big creepy place. What say you, Paltov? Or do you say nothing?" He nudged her with his heel. "You could stay here and continue with your feng shui if you want to be boring."

Last edited by Sasha Kuznetsova on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 am

Katia grinned wickedly at the mention of treasure. And something to kill to go with it? An added bonus. "The way you phrase it makes me want to go find a pirate hat, though I think I'd end up burning it instead of wearing it," her eyes twinkled childishly at the idea of burning something. "Though that isn't a bad idea."

"I say you've got me sold," Katia said, standing and grabbing Sasha's hand, pulling him up. "Where shall we start? How many rooms do you think this place has? How long do you think it would take to completely desecrate the gardens outside? We could play cat and mouse!" though she imagined it would be a rather dangerous game.

"You've got me all fired up now!" she spun round, heading straight for the door. "Feng shui can crawl up its own arse and die for all I care, there's more important things to be done," Katia shot a coy look over her shoulder. "Though I won't forget that you've distracted me from it, Kuznetsova."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

"Why not? Pirate hats are vintage. Vintage is attractive," Sasha said, grinning. He grabbed a cushion from the floor and transfigured it into one of the said hats, putting it on Katia's head. "I hope you don't want that back. Reversing spells has never been my strong point."

He accepted her hand and used it to haul himself up, brushing down his clothes as he did so, before offering her his arm. "Shall we?" he said, smirking.

"Firing up girls is my strong point, Katia, you should know this by now," he said with a wink as he manoeuvred them from the room. "Honestly." His smile was getting wider by the second.
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Katia chuckled as Sasha transfigured her a hat and put it on her head. Katia raised a hand, tilting it at an angle and grinning. "I suppose some of us need these vintage hats, not everyone can be as attractive as you," she teased. "And no, I think I'll be keeping my hat. You best be glad that that cushion wasn't valuble to me."

Taking the offered hand, Katia smirked slightly and began to head for the door with Sasha in tow, a slight skip in her step, pleased that she finally had something interesting to do. "You are very talented at firing up girls, correct. You get me going quiet a lot," she teased.

"So, where shall we start? Inside? Outside? Oh, we could go decorate Fyedka's room in bright colours!" she held onto Sasha's arm tighter, their shoulders brushing. "So many different things to do! I'm spoilt for choice!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:22 am

Sasha grinned and turned his head, looking in the vague direction of Fyedka's room. That really would be entertaining. "Only thing with that is that I'd have to go to Hogwarts and pick him up, I'd be so desperate for him to see it," he said. "We could go decimate something of Vera's. She probably has creepy things."

He looked outside. The weather looked overcast and there was a definite wind. He grinned a little. "But yes, let's start outside. I think we could do a bit of decorating."
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 am

Katia laughed at the picture of Fyedka's face when Sasha brought him home to his new room. "Oh, I think he would kill us very quickly. And Vera's room? I'm not sure if I want to know what's in there or not," there certainly would be creepy things. She was curious. She also valued what (little) sanity she had left. "I imagine it would be eyeopening."

She cheered at the prospect of finally leaving the house, even if it was just staying in the estate. Katia tugged on Sasha's arm, laughing as she did so, pulling him into a run as she held onto her hat. "Quicker, quicker! Outside is so far away! And there is not much time!" there was pleanty of time, but that was besides the point. "We must make me a ship out flowers! Or dig a moat! And we could be King and Queen of the castle!" she shot him a smile. "I would make a wonderful Queen!"

Katia headed straight out of the building to the back garden that she'd seen a few times from outside the window, but not actually visited yet. With a house so big, there was very little time. She sucked in a breath, turning to her companion with eager eyes. "How shall we start then? You know that if you let me pick I'll start setting things on fire. Not that I have a thing for fire or anything, though if I did it would totally not be worrying at all."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am

"Alright, alright!" Sasha laughed as she frogmarched him outside. "Blimey. You're the most impatient human I've ever met." He laughed louder as she suggested that they made a castle. "Yes, okay, how old are you, Kat? But sure, whatever, could be fun." In fact, it probably would be fun. Vera's face will be fun too, he thought, smiling.

"Let's dig it all up," Sasha said, nodding at the garden. "We'll build our own fort. You can be Queen. Then we can blow shit up out here and it will be brilliant. And we could have a hall of mirrors." He grinned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 am

Katia pretended to think hard about the question of how old she was, even if it was rhetorical. "Let's see...older than you," she said, sticking out her tongue for effect. Older by one year, but that was just a tiny detail. "And of course it will be fun, we're involved, what's not fun when we're involved?"

As soon as Sasha suggested they dug it all up, Katia had her wand at the ready, pointing towards the centre of the garden, looking back over her shoulder to give Sasha a disbelieving look. "Honestly, you and mirrors, you'd think you had enough in your room already," she teased, before going back to the task at hand.

Digging them a fort. Though they had to losen the ground a bit at first, of course. Katia sent sparks round the garden, making a large square shape, before turning back to her companion and gesturing to the mark.

"There is our foundations. Or something. You know, build round that."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 am

"Well, you know, I'm older than Fyedka so he's the baby. Fooling around at that little nippy school of his," Sasha said, wrinkling his nose. He nodded at Katia's words and pulled out his wand, twirling it like a baton. "We are easily the most fun people in the whole of the Boss Lady's legions. It's just our way."

He watched as she made a square shape with her wand and grinned, flicking his so that the ground began to partition a little. "Walls of fire, Katia? Moat of blood? Or is that perhaps a little too normal anticlimactic for your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 am

Katia giggled at the idea of Fyedka reacting to the idea of him 'fooling around' at Hogwarts, considering how much he seemed to detest it. "Yes, but I think the few times I've tried to call him the baby of the group he's tried to chop my limbs off. Honestly, that boy just can't take a joke!" she said with a dramatic hand gesture and a roll of her eyes. "Children these days."

"No matter how normal or anticlimatic walls of fire are, they have a certain charm to them that just never gets old," she explained with a wistful sigh. "How about we build it out of bones of the downtroden and children of the peasant muggles?" she shrugged, turning back to the garden and waving her wand, digging up a large mound of dirt, before turning to look at Sasha with a glint in her eyes. "Or, you know, just make mudpies."

And flicked the mound of dirt straight towards Sasha without any more warning.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 am

Sasha tutted with her. "Honestly, I know. How insanely dull they are." He grinned and tugged on her arm, tilting his head and admiring the view. "Oooh, bones? The only thing with those is that they'll probably all come to haunt us and ghosts are stupidly boring. All they ever talk about is death, which is quite selfish. When I die, I want it to be a new experience, not just a repeat of what the old spectres say."

And then there was a mudpie in his face, and he gasped a little in shock, raising his hands to wipe it from his eyes and spitting a clump of dirt from his mouth. "You've entered a dangerous game, Paltov," he said, grinning, as he raised his wand. "Aguamenti," he cast, water streaming from his wand and into the ground. "Just want to get it to the perfect consistency and temperature for you, Katia," he told her in a sing song voice. "Can't have it too hot or too dry, hey? It's not a desert."

He lifted his wand and held it in a poise to get her going, but then at the last minute pointed it upwards at an overhanging branch, severing it. It dropped into the swamp he had created with an almighty splash.
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 am

"Ugh, ghosts, definitely too boring for our marvelous castle," Katia agreed with a slight chuckle to her words. "So very, very selfish of them. And death must be a new experience. And exciting," she grinned brightly. "You must promise me, Sasha, that you will do everything in your power to make my death terribly exciting!"

Katia began giggling at the sight of Sasha with a mudpie on his face, eager to get the game started. Though she wasn't entirely sure what the game was. Usually the rules were just made up as they went along.

She waited on tense legs, ready to run at any moment, as she watched Sasha make his little soup, a smirk forming on her face as he poised his wand. She jumped as he pointed it upwards, shrieking with laughter as he used a branch to fall into the pit, holding up her hands as she was splashed with muddy water, instantly retalliating by digging more clumps of dirt from the ground, beginning to pelt Sasha with them in quick succession, laughing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 am

"I promise you, Katia," Sasha said with a smile. "Though if you keep getting me dirty your death will be fast approaching."

He was pelted with mud until he was caked, and laughing like a madman. He cackled away to himself, before leaping over the tree branch and moving to pull Katia's legs from underneath her, tackling her, still laughing. "I told you it would be," he said with a grin. "So, Katia, is this fun enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 am

Katia chuckled slightly, giving Sasha a flirty look. "I can think of many more ways to get you dirty, Sasha dear. Or am I ruining your beautiful hair?"

She let out another shriek of laughter as she was tackled, landing on the ground with an 'oof' and a smile, giggling slightly and digging her fingers into the ground and ripping out a handful of soil, grinning wickedly as she rubbed it into Sasha's hair. "I am having tremendous amounts of fun!" Katia said, turning her eyes to the sky. "I'm beginning to grow fond of this garden. What do you think would happen if the ground exploded beneath us?"

She sucked in a gasp, eyes glinting as she turned to her companion. "We should make the floor bouncy! How much fun would that be? Think of all the possibilities!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All the Row Boats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Row Boats    All the Row Boats  Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Row Boats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Other Places :: Houses :: The Fry Estate-
Jump to: