A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

Single and Ready to Mingle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

PostSubject: Single and Ready to Mingle   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 pm

This is for the characters that are currently single either to plot a dating session or like a relationship with other characters. Or for characters who don't want to be single to like advertise or something.

Go nuts! Smile

I'll start the ball rolling; Lucy wants to date someone just now, like just go on a date with them. She intends to ask in character, but OOC, discussion is open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell Turner
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Single and Ready to Mingle   Thu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Mitchell is looking for someone! If interested PM me or catch me on the chatbox and we can work out a plot Very Happy He is 21 so sixth year+ or else it would get creepy. Oh and he is an avenger and a vampire in case you would like to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Single and Ready to Mingle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1