A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

Never Say Never.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect

PostSubject: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 am

Scorpius held open the door for Albus, leaving the pub after having dinner, feeling wonderfully full. He was fairly certain his parents would have a fit if they descovered how much Scorpius had come to love pub food, or just being in the Three Broomsticks at all. It was practically a requirement for them to visit the pub when they were in Hogsmeade now.

He jumped slightly as he felt something brush up against his leg as he and Albus began walking down the street, spotting a small cat rubbing it's head against his leg. A small tabby cat, from the looks of things. Probably a kitten given it was about the same size as his foot. And dirty. And getting dirt on his clothes.

"Ugh, strays," he muttered, shaking it off and turning to Albus. Scorpius became slightly worried at the way Albus was looking at the kitten however. "Shall we get going then? Like, right now, so you can stop whatever it is you're thinking about?"

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 7:17 am

Al couldn't help but grin to himself as Scor held open the door for him. Scor probably didn't think about it, but to Al, it was a very nice gesture. He felt pleasantly full, and entertained. He really liked Hogsmeade weekends, especially the evenings. He moved closer to Scor, walking so close that their shoulders were brushing every time he moved his arms. He itched to take Scor's hand in his own, but they hadn't done that since first year, so Al thought it would be a little suspicious. So he didn't.

He paused when Scor jumped, his eyes immediately going to the ground. What he saw made his eyes widen and then it made his heart melt. The small cat, or kitten, was covered in mud and it looked positively famished. He ignored everything Scor said, immediately feeling sorry for the small creature. He elbowed Scor in the side angrily when his boyfriend tried to shake it away.

"Don't do that!" he scolded, kneeling down and carefully reaching out a hand. The kitten moved to rub its small head against his palm and Albus only just managed to stop a totally unmanly noise from escaping his lips. He curled his hand around the kitten's stomach and picked it up. It seemed to crave affection and rubbed its head against the Slytherin's chest.

"Look at how cute it is," he muttered, stroking a finger over his head and spine.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 8:04 am

Scorpius rolled his eyes as Albus scolded him, before watching the boy begin to stroke the cat. Well, if he wasn't convinced he shouldn't hold Albus' hand, is certainly was now. All those germs that that cat would hold made him feel ill. It looked like it was in dire need of a clean. He scrunched his nose up when Albus lifted the cat up, eyes fixed on the thing that was now seperating him from his boyfriend. Not that he was in anyway jealous. Knowing Albus was willingly handling a stray animal made him quite happy to keep his distance.

Though there was something endearing about watching Albus get all warm and fuzzy over a stray cat. He did have to try quite hard to stop himself from smiling over the picture before him, though he did manage to scowl instead, giving Albus a disbelieving look.

"Adorable," Scorpius agreed sarcastically. "Now let's put it back in it's alley and get a move on, I'm going to get cold if I stay out here," he said, beginning to turn round to head back to the castle, hoping that it would make Albus move faster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 8:13 am

Albus scratched the kitten behind it's ears gently and a grin broke out on his face when it purred louder than the black haired boy had imagined possible. Al took out his wand from his pocket and cast a cleaning charm on the kitten. He didn't think it liked being covered in mud. It was a quite large amount of colours and it's eyes were light green. He found it absolutely adorable. He stroked it's ears and turned back to Scor, a small pout on his face when the blond turned around.

Al curled his free hand around Scor's wrist to keep him in place.

"But Scor! We can't possibly leave it here! If you'd get a cold in this weather, what do you think about the kitten? It's so small, it'll die!" he said, lip quivering slightly at the thought of putting it back into the cold ally. "I don't want it to die Scor, I'd feel so guilty!" he continued. "Can we not take it? Please?" he added, squeezing Scor's wrist gently.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes slightly as Albus held him in place, the sound of purring making him miss his own cat slightly. And he couldn't deny that the pout on the boy's face was adorable, no matter how much he tried. He couldn't hold back a small smile that madeit's way on his face, turning to face Albus as he started talking again.

"It's not going to die, it has fur," he pointed out, rolling his eyes once again. He was about to ask what Albus suggested they do with it if they didn't just put it back where they found it, but apparently he didn't need the prompt. Scorpius' blood ran cold at what his boyfriend was suggesting, staring at Albus, trying to figure out if he was joking or not.

"That is a joke, right?" Scorpius asked just to be sure. "You have a pet, your ferret, remember? You can't have another one. And what exactly would we do with it when we take it? Just turn up at the school with a cat for the night? It'd have to come back here one way or another, you can't just have a stray cat wandering round Hogwarts."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Al tightened his hold on the cat slightly, even though it made no sign of wanting to flee. It seemed quite content against his chest, completely relaxed and still purring loudly every time Al's finger stroked over it's boy spine. And the purring got even louder when Al scratched it behind it's ears. "But it's just a kitten, it won't survive with only it's fur!" Al countered, biting down on his lower lip.

He did have a pet, like Scor pointed out. He still quite liked his ferret as well. But he couldn't leave the poor creature out here, it had to come with them. Al had already made up his mind, and when Albus wanted something, he sure as hell would find a way to get it.

"But Scor, it has no food here! We can't leave it!" he muttered, turning the kitten so it was facing the blond. "Look at it, you can't deny the fact that it's adorable. And if we take it, it won't be a stray cat any longer, would it?" he continued. He lifted Scor's hand as he was still holding his wrist and placed it gently on the kitten's small head. "You don't have a pet at Hogwarts, do you? So can't you say it's yours? Please? I'll take care of it, I swear. I just don't want to leave it here!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Scorpius was about to gesture to the pub that they'd just come out of. "I'm sure it gets scraps from places like this. And it must have a mother somewhere to keep it warm," he was getting a little desperate. He really wanted to just go back to the warmth. "Survival of the fittest, Al. We won't be helping it by coddling it."

He looked down at the kitten, raising a brow, deciding that it probably would look adorable, if it wasn't for one small fact. "It's covered in dirt, Al. It's completely filthy. I do not want to keep something that could be carrying so many different diseases," he really didn't. Adorable or not, what that cat needed wasn't food and shelter, it was a bath.

"No," he said instantly, holding up a finger and pointing it at Albus to get his point across. "I am not taking that cat, Albus. No way. I don't want a pet at Hogwarts, that's why I don't bring my own cat. You know, the one I have already, that's nice and clean. What will happen with the kitten during the holidays? We can't leave our pets at school."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 am

Al bit his lip harder to stop himself from pouting fully. He didn't care if it was survival of the fittest, he was not leaving the kitten out there. He refused to leave it when he knew it would die. "But Scor, if it has a mum, then why isn't she here? And why does it look so famished?! I can count its ribs!" he countered, moving his hands with the kitten as it climbed up his chest.

"But we," he stopped there, quickly correcting himself. "I can wash it!" he said. Al decided it would probably be even cuter when it was fully clean. "And I can get it checked for diseases, I'm sure Hagrid wouldn't mind to help," he added, even though he wasn't quite sure if he trusted the huge man with the tiny kitten. He might ask someone else, just to be sure the creature wouldn't get squished.

"But Scor, it will die!" Al cried again, pouting fully. "I really don't want to leave it out here, and it won't be dirty after it got a bath. And I'll take it during the holidays, I'm sure mum won't mind!" well, he wasn't sure, but there was no way he'd admit that right now. "Please Scor, I'd take care of it, but you just need to pretend its yours. Or it can be ours, you know, if you want?" he continued, biting his lips again, looking at Scor with a pleading look in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Scorpius shrugged with a frustrated sigh, eyes still fized on the kitten. "I don't know why she isn't here, maybe she's gone to find him food. Maybe he went for a walk. And it's a kitten, of course you can count their ribs, they never have any meat on them," he pointed out. He really wasn't convinced about this at all.

He raised a brow as Albus corrected himself, briefly wondering exactly how long it would be 'I' before it turned back to 'we'. He liked the idea of Hagrid helping check for diseases though. Perhaps the giant man would squash it. "You can wash it, can you? And look after it? Make sure it's fed, and still manage to convince the Professors that it's my cat?" he asked.

Scorpius groaned, burying his face in his hand, feeling a headache coming on. He tried to imagine Ginny Potter's reaction to her son coming home with a kitten. He decided he didn't really care so long as it wasn't going home with him. Cats were one thing, kittens were a whole other matter. "You're hopeless," he muttered, running through all the things they'd need to actually look after a kitten. "Do you plan on passing your O.W.Ls, or are you just going to raise a mangy cat?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 am

"I've seen kittens before and I wasn't able to count their ribs!" he cried, pouting. His fingers started petting the small cat again, feeling the dirt on his fingers. There was an amazing amount of sand in the kitten's fur and Al just wanted to brush it all out so the creature would be fluffy and soft again. He just really wanted to take this kitten with him.

"If they get suspicious you can just tell them you forced me," Al pointed out, grinning. "You have enough of an attitude to make them believe it," he continued. The cat, Al decided it was named Gordon, had no managed to squish its little head into his shoulder and Al found that it tickled. Its claws were hooked tightly into his robes and Al felt like he really wanted to coo at it.

Al felt like he nearly had convinced the blond. Just a little more. He felt himself grin again as Scor called him hopeless. His thumb started to draw circles on the inside of Scor's wrist, only after he looked around and made sure no one was watching them. "I can do both!" he said quickly. "Please?" he said again, just needed to here that yes. He really, really, really wanted that yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 am

Scorpius sighed inwardly as Albus continued to protest, not bothering to argue, just giving Albus a look that clearly said he disagreed with this whole situation. Arguing about it would be a waste of breath. He bristled at Albus' solution to convince the Professors that it was his cat. He really, really disagreed with this whole situation.

"What do you mean by 'attitude'?" he demanded, eyes narrowing, fixed on Albus and pointedly ignoring the cat that was crawling all over the other boy. All that dirt. Transferring from the cat to Albus. There was no way he was going near him until Al had washed. Thoroughly.

Scorpius sucked in a breath and narrowed his eyes more thoughtfully as Albus began to draw circles on his wrist, grey eyes flickering to the small kitten. If he didn't have to look after it, he supposed he could probably deal with it. It was rather adorable. In a totally gross way. "It's your decision, if it's going to be your cat," he said, tugging on Al's hand. "If you want to ignore my advice, then go ahead. Don't come whining to me when it pees on your bed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Wed May 23, 2012 6:44 am

Albus ignored the look. He didn't really care. He should've, but he didn't. He bit his lip to stop a chuckle as the blond narrowed his eyes at him. He curled his hand around the kitten's body and pulled it back down, the nuzzling at his nick was a bit distracting.

"I just mean that, no one would be surprised if it happened. I know you'd never do that, but they would, you know, believe if you did," he muttered, wondering if he should add something else. He doubted Scor would actually be happy with this answer. "Because it's so obvious that I'd do anything for you?" he then added, offering his own pride to save Scor's.

Then the blond gave in, and Al grinned brightly. "Thank you!" he said, leaning forward quickly and pressing a kiss into Scor's cheek, quickly pulling back before anyone would notice. He felt a small blush form on his cheek at his blond actions, anyone could of seen them. "Sorry," he muttered quickly, pulling his hand away from where it was still wrapped around Scor's wrist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    Fri May 25, 2012 8:52 am

Scorpius didn't believe Albus' answer for a second, but figured the more time he spent delayed here the less time he'd have to force Albus to clean that cat as soon as possible. He just gave Albus a disbelieving look, fully ready to go back to the castle. He wondered if Albus actually knew how to clean the cat properly. It would have to be clean to his standards.

He felt his cheeks heat up slightly as Albus leant up and placed a kiss on his cheek, trying not to let it show. Such forward and cutsy displays of affection always got him a little embarrassed. He began walking again, bumping his shoulder against Albus' because they were standing so close, trying to avoid looking at him.

"Try not to come too near me when you have that thing fawning over you please, I don't want anything nasty. And I seriously hope you know how to clean it," he said, bringing up his earlier thought. "And keep it clean."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Say Never.    

Back to top Go down

Never Say Never.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: