A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

Are we Safe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Are we Safe?   Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 am

Ai opened her eyes to see everyone in one piece, but the boys still seemed to be weak.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked breathlessly, looking around the park. No one had followed them, yet. "I need to know if anything's broken before we proceed" She had seen both boys go under the cruciatus curse, but she didn't know how badly it had affected them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 am

Scorpius was so thankful as their Professor distracted the new fogged figure, taking Ai's hand as she offered it to them, squeezing his eyes shut as he felt the pull of apparation, wobbling slightly as they arrived in a place that he didn't recognise, though the light of day assulted his senses and he felt sick to his stomach. After enduring so much pain, and then never having been overly fond of apparation in the first place, Scorpius was not feeling at all well.

As soon as the question was asked, Scorpius covered his mouth, shaking his head wildly and mumbling through his hand. "I think I'm going to vomit," he murmured, before turning and trying to regain his surroundings, spotting a bush close by and heading to it, not really wanting to throw up in front of the others. After everything that happened, common courtesy seemed a bit pointless, but old habits died hard.

He grimaced as he grabbed his stomach before it emptied into the soil the bush was planted in, groaning as he finished. This wasn't pleasant at all.

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 am

Al felt the familiar sensation of apparation and then they were gone. He didn't recognize his surroundings nor did he really care. As soon as they arrived there he let his exhausted body fall to the ground and curled up as small as he could manage, as if he was trying to shield himself from all his surroundings. He heard Scor say something about vomit and realized how nauseous he actually was. It wasn't his biggest corcern though.

His entire body was still shivering, wether it was from the pain, or from the fact he was so scared he didn't know. He just wanted this all to be over. He wanted his mum and his dad to get out of there. And any other family members that might have been there. He wanted them all to be safe. He wanted to be held and he wanted someone to tell him that everything was going to be okay. He wanted that person to be his mother.

Al couldn't breath anymore, he was sick with worry. And then, because he realized it, he was crying. Starting as a slightly calm sob, but it was getting louder and louder by the second. It wasn't actually crying, it was wailing. With long pauses in which Al tried to breath in as much air as he could. His chees were wet and his muscles were on fire. He just wanted to go home.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Ai felt really bad for the boys. She conjured up two blankets and wrapped one around each boy. After Scorpius emptied his stomach in the bush, she sighed briskly.

"I'm going to send a message to Mrs. Potter" She said. She aimed her wand. "Expecto Patronum" She said and a silvery panther appeared. "Go to the ministry, Find Mrs. Potter" She delivered the message and it vanished. She turned when she heard the wailing and knelt beside Albus. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "Albus" She said gently. "I have sent a message to your mother. Now I need you both to do something for me" She looked at Rain and then glanced back at them. "I don't know many healing spells, but I want you both to lie down as gently as you can" She conjured up some wet cloths and placed one on each of the boys forehead. She knew they were both in extreme pain. "I'm sorry I can't do more" She said. "Someone will come, I am sure of it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Wed May 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Scorpius heard Albus wailing as he threw up in the bush, feeling tears sting his eyes. He wanted Albus to be okay. He wanted his parents for what felt like the first time in a couple years, truly wanted them to be there, even though they weren't the affectionate type. Just having them there would've been enough at that moment in time. He felt a blanket get draped round him, muttering a thank you, assuming it was Ai, not forgetting his manners.

He stumbled away from the bush, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, moving towards Albus. He heard Ai send a message to Mrs Potter as he did so, and he knelt next to Albus as she told them to lie down. He did, though he curled himself around the boy, placing a kiss to his shoulder. In that moment, he didn't care that Ai was there. He didn't care that his behaviour was far too affectionate for friends. His boyfriend was hurt and he was going to comfort him.

He rested his head back on the ground as Ai put a cloth on his forehead, letting out a sigh of relief at the feeling. Albus was there, and Ai was looking after them, and he opened his eyes to look at Rain, a small smile on his face. They were all out. Rain, Albus, they were both safe.

"Thank you," Scorpius muttered, turning to Ai. "For helping us. Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Wed May 30, 2012 6:52 pm

"I am" Ai replied to the blonde haired boy. She had noticed the affection he had for Albus, but said nothing. "Professor Smith kept either Avenger from harming me. He's a great professor" Her voice was soft and soothing. "I hope you boys are okay. I have never had to endure that curse and you shouldn't have had to either. She looked off to the side and began to sing a slow melody, to help them relax.

"kikoeru... kaze...
mabushii... niji no AACHI...

kirei na kokoro ga watashi no o-uchi yo
yume miru dareka no kokoro no naka yo
kibou wo nakushita utsuro na kokoro de wa
watashi no sugata wa kiete shimau no

dakara dakara douzo yume wo ne
kirei na yume wo mitsudzukete ite

watashi wa Miss Dream
dareka no Miss Dream
anata no Miss Dream"

She wondered if she really wanted to join the avengers. Sure she had a lot of anger towards muggles for the way they treated her, but these boys had done nothing wrong and didn't deserve what had happened to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 2:32 am

Albus felt a blanket covering him, shielding him from the cold. But he didn't look up to see who had given it to him. He was so tired. He let out a breath of relief when he felt a body pull him closer, and the sound of his wailing dampened slightly. He wasn't as loud anymore. Albus buried his head in Scor's chest as the blond curled around him, and he refused to move. He was still crying, but softer now, and more tears, and the sobs were making his body shudder.

His head was throbbing, and the fact he was crying, wasn't helping either. But he couldn't stop. He heard Scor talk to Ai, asking her if she was okay, and Al knew Rain was there too, even if she didn't spoke. He muttered his own thank you, knowing that he would say it again later, when he felt stronger and less broken.

His mother was still in there, and his father. What if they wouldn't get out in time? Or what if they couldn't come out? The worry began again, and Al buried his head further in Scor's chest, hiding his face from view. He just wanted his family.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 am

The silver horse appeared in his study, where Draco had been working on a new potion for his shop. He had immediately recognized it as a patronus, and when it started speaking in a familiar voice, he had immediately realized who had sent it. There was no time to be lost, he had to get up now. Draco grabbed his wand from where he had put it and summoned their house-elf, ordering it to go find his wife and tell her of what happened. Then he apparated away, the Weaslette's message still ringing in his ears.

"There's been a problem at the Ministry. Albus and Scorpius are in Hogsmeade Park, and need medical attention. Please help them. Both."

He appeared in the middle of Hogsmeade park, seeing numerous groups of people already there. He felt sick with worry. What has happened? Why was his son hurt? Why the hell was he not informed of this sooner, was the Ministry not supposed to be a safe place. His eyes scanned the grounds until he spotted his son.

Scorpius was on the ground, his body curled around the boy he called his best friend, though this embrace made their friendship seem like more than that. Draco decided those thoughts could wait, he needed to get his son to safety now, and get him the medical attention he needed. And the same went for the Potter spawn. He walked towards them, clearing his throat to let them know he was there. He crouched down next to the two boys on the ground, placing a hand on his son's shoulder. Draco had to be sure he was okay first, before he could do anything else. When he and Scorpius locked eyes, Draco gave him a curt nod and stood back up.

He turned to the oldest girl, one he didn't know. "Mrs Potter send me. She told me the boys need medical attention. Are you and the other girl okay?" he asked. He was not glad about the fact he would have to take them with him as well, but he did not think his son would appreciate him leaving them behind. And right now, Scorpius was all that mattered. "What happened at the Ministry, did everyone get to safety?" he asked.

"I am going to take you all to Malfoy Manor," he informed them. There was no way he was bringing them to St Mungo's, he did not trust the healers there, nor did he want to bring them there until he knew for sure what had happened at the Ministry, and if they could be sure it would not happen again. "My wife and I will made sure you will get the medical attention you need, or you will be able to floo home from there," he said. "Is that okay with everyone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain Cohen
Sixth Year Gryffindor/Prefect
Sixth Year Gryffindor/Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 am

Rain stayed quiet for the most part, eyes fixed determinedly on her hands. Out of the many things rushing through her mind, shame was one of the most prominent ones. Some Gryffindor she was, allowing Slytherins, of all people, like Albus and Scorpius to take curses for her. Poor Albus had been dragged all over the freaking floor, for god's sake, and Scorpius had been tortured. And where had she been through all of that? Frozen in one place, unable to move or do anything at all.

She looked over to where Scorpius and Albus sat, catching Scorpius's eye and noticing the small smile on his face, smiling back slowly, trying to convey her gratitude for what he and Albus had done for her back in the ministry. Watching Albus curl up into Scorpius's body crying, she bit her lip, feeling almost like she was intruding on something private and important that only the two of them alone should be there to see. If it was any other time in any other place, Rain would've simply gotten up to go, and she did now, untangling her limbs and standing shakily and walking to Ai and thanking her for saving her when another man apparated in front of them. Presumably Scorpius's father, from the look he was giving the two boys. And the hair matched, as well.

"A fight broke out," she said, finding her voice. "Someone started torturing the Minister, I think. And then all hell broke loose. I think some of the other got away fine, but I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2750581/Lyra124
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 am

"I'm okay, for the most part" Ai said quietly. "But some man shrouded by fog placed the cruciatus curse on both boys. I stopped him, but before he could attack me, Professor Smith took him down. I was cornered by another man..." She shuddered as she remembered how close she had been to him, "But he didn't get a chance to hurt me either" She looked down. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect your son, Mr. Malfoy" She felt as though she had failed as Head Girl. "I think I should return to the Ministry and help others get out..." She said hesitantly, when he told them he was taking them to safety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 5:11 am

"Good," was all Scorpius had to say as Ai said that she was okay, far too busy just allowing himself to relax. He wanted to sleep. He wanted to curl up in his bed and go to sleep and never wake up to the memory of what had happened. Now all they had to do was wait for Albus' mother to get there, though the sound of Ai's voice was a nice distraction, even if he didn't know what she was singing about.

He felt his mind begin to drift just as someone placed a hand on his shoulder, pulling him back to his surroundings, looking up to see grey eyes that matched his own. His father. He let out a shaky breath of relief, tightening his hold on Albus, turning to look down at the boy as his father spoke to Ai. "My father's here," he said breathlessly, as if it needed to be pointed out. The dark haired boy could probably see for himself.

"Rain needs to come with us," Scorpius said, his throat dry. "Until she can get home safe," he felt slightly guilty for not insisting the same with the Head Girl, but Rain was his friend...of sorts. He didn't really feel like he could tell Ai what to do, though he was sure his father could decide. He busied himself with moving to stand up, trying to help Albus stand as well, still holding on to the boy like a lifeline. He didn't want to ever let go of him again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 am

Albus felt Scor stir and lifted his own head, seeing the familiar facehe recognized as Mister Malfoy. He didn't know to be relieved or worried, because why was Scor's father here, and not his mother. Why wasn't his mother coming to get them, didn't Ai said she sent a patronus to her. Al swallowed thickly and let himself be pulled to his feet by Scor, his eyes were still red and puffy and he felt so tired. He wrapped his hand tightly into Scor's robe, refusing to let go.

"Where's m-my mother Mister M-Malfoy, w-why isn't s-she here?" he asked hesitatingly, fingers twisting Scor's robes.

He bit his lip and swallowed again, raising one hand to his face to wipe at his eyes. His face was wet and Al used his sleeve to remove some of the wetness, stepping closer to Scor again.

He wasn't sure what the others were talking about, his ears were ringing and he couldn't actually concentrate. So instead he just stood there, waiting until Mister Malfoy would take them to St. Mungo's or Malfoy Manor. He thought he'd heard the man say something about Malfoy Manor. He just wanted to sleep. And he wanted his mother.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 7:32 am

It was the younger girl that spoke to him first, and Draco turned to meet her eyes. A fight, at the Ministry? With who? He did not know of any people who wanted to attack the Ministry, but then again, there always were people with crazy ideas, the world was filled with them. He nodded, and turned back to the older girl as she started talking as well. Someone used a cruciatus curse on his son? How dare they. Draco had endured that curse more than enough times during his childhood and it was not even something he'd wish upon his worst enemy.

His face formed into a scowl at the thought of people hurting his son. They did not have the right. He nodded when the girl said she wanted to go back. He would not stop her. He just needed to get his son out of there, right now. There was no time to waist. And if Scorpius insisted they would bring the Potter spawn and the girl he called Rain, then Draco would take them as well.

Draco turned to Albus, he really looked quite shaken. "Your mother sent me to come and get you, but I do not know what her motives were. I am sure she will come for you soon," he told the boy. He had never been quite good at comforting people, especially when there was no time for that.

He walked to his son and placed a hand on his shoulder again, holding out the other for the girl to take. He turned to the oldest girl again. "If you find yourself at loss of where to go, you can come to Malfoy Manor, I will set an house-elf at watch, as you can't get through the wards without them. I have to go now, they can not stay outside any longer. I will inform Mrs Potter that I took her son. I hope you stay well," he told her, nodding. Before he added something which was slightly uncharacteristic for a Malfoy, but that did not stop him. "Thank you for saving my son and his friends. My wife and I could not be more grateful," he said, and then he apparated himself, his son and the other two children away.

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Thu May 31, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 am

Ai smiled and watched them disappear, satisfied that they were in good hands. She looked around the park and breathed deeply.

"Time to rejoin the battle" She muttered to herself and disapperated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Safe?   

Back to top Go down

Are we Safe?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1