Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Family Time Yaaaaaay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

Family Time Yaaaaaay  Empty
PostSubject: Family Time Yaaaaaay    Family Time Yaaaaaay  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:29 am

Sasha lifted his head groggily, sitting up and blinking hard. What had happened? Why weren't they in the ministry? This looked suspiciously like home. He grimaced and looked around, wiping his eyes with the heel of one of his hands, before pushing himself to his feet. "Vera?" he called, shaking his head slightly. "What happened? What's going on?"

He couldn't remember any confrontation, other than with those boys, and he thought he'd dealt with their pitiful attacks quite sufficiently. Had one of them caught him by surprise? And why was he back here? Had he dreamt the whole thing? No. That was a bit stupid. He didn't think that was the case. He looked at his wrists and saw a mark where the rope had welted in before he had cut it off. That would have had to have been a ridiculously vivid dream.

"Vera?" he called again, looking into a mirror and wincing at his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Vera Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Vera Kuznetsova

PostSubject: Re: Family Time Yaaaaaay    Family Time Yaaaaaay  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:56 am

Vera had apparated them straight to Sasha's room, and levitated her brother on top of the bed. She checked if he wasn't cursed or worse, and then left the room, knowing he would call out when he woke. She had better things to do. She contemplated going back to the Ministry, but she decided she could not leave her brother behind unarmed. He was too weak to fight himself, and even though she doubted people would get through their wards, she still did not want to risk it.

It wasn't long before she could hear her name being called out, and she made her way back to her brother's room. She tapped the inside of her palm with her wand and greeted him.

"You let yourself be taken out by a lousy Hogwarts Professor. I doubt our lady is going to be happy," she informed him, walking closer and setting herself on the bad. "I thought we learned to always watch our back when we were four, didn't think you'd forget so easily," she added.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Kuznetsova
Adult
Adult
Sasha Kuznetsova

PostSubject: Re: Family Time Yaaaaaay    Family Time Yaaaaaay  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:27 am

Sasha winced at her bluntness before pressing his mouth into a thin line. "Well, I look like trash now, so I hope they're happy. Where the hell was he? I didn't see him." He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans and pulled a face. "You didn't go back then?"

He sat down beside her and kicked his feet out, looking at his sister. "Well, she's never happy, so what can we do?" he asked. "I'm not dead anyway. She's not one down so next time she wants us to do her bidding, she'll have more." He smiled humourlessly and shook his head.

"I'm sorry though. I'm sure you were in the middle of something very fun and whatnot. Hate to spoil it." He smirked and looked away. "What about the others? Katia and Fyedka?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time Yaaaaaay    Family Time Yaaaaaay  Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time Yaaaaaay
Page 1 of 1