Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

I don't wish you were dead anymore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

I don't wish you were dead anymore Empty
PostSubject: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:07 am

Ginny let out a breath as she saw the familiar surroundings of St Mungo's, slightly reluctant to let go of the man who she had brought. "I need help here!" she shouted, though there seemed to be other people who had the same idea as she had, the entrance hall littered with students and parents who had come to have wounds seen to.

She looked down at Zach, finally allowing herself to actually be concerned for him. She'd rather not loose her drinking buddy, after all. "Are you okay?" she asked, though she was fairly certain he wasn't. "What's wrong? Can you tell me?"

Why weren't the healers moving faster?!
Back to top Go down
Zacharias Smith
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Zacharias Smith

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:52 am

"I'm... gah... I'm not even sure," Zach said, gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut as his body was wracked with pain. "I... bet it's that blonde bitch..." He clenched his teeth together tighter. "I can't... I can't bloody move though..."

There were people all around, and Zach realised just how much damage had been caused, despite them trying hard to protect people. The nicer, rarer part of his mind that had dominated in this event didn't want to say that he needed a healer more than them, but the other, more selfish, common part of his mind thought the others could probably get away with a few cuts and bruises.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a strained voice, remembering Ginny had pushed him out of the way of one curse and taken the hit full on herself. "Th-thanks for doing this, y'know. I... owe you... a drink or three..."

Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:11 am

The image of the woman who had attacked them flashed through her mind, and she did everything she could not to growl in anger. She must've done it while Zach was dealing with Mitchell. Though that thought made Ginny feel a twinge of guilt, knowing that it was her who had wanted Zach to protect her children.

She snapped herself out of her thoughts as Zach asked her a question, summoning the bravest smile she could. "I'm fine," she brushed off, though the memory of the curse was still strong in her mind. It wasn't something you ever forgot. That she knew. "Really, I'll be fine. And I think saving my son sort of makes up for it," she joked. "Though I wouldn't complain about a few drinks."

"When did you become so..." Ginny trailed off, trying to find a word to describe the actions that he'd done at the Ministry. "Not as cowardly and horrible as you were?" she asked. "Not that you're not entirely not-horrible. But you know," she reminded herself of the situation. "Thank you. For saving my son. I'm sorry you got hurt for it."
Back to top Go down
Zacharias Smith
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Zacharias Smith

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

"I know, I don't know, I don't remember," Zach said, laughing a little. "I think it must have been somewhere around the same time as I stopped being blond. Does wonders for you... you know. Merlin, is there anyone here or have they chosen today to strike? Which would be bloody typical."

He groaned and shook his head. "I guess I've turned over a new... leaf you know. I still hate the world but... not as much as I did." He grimaced. "And I had to save your son. Who else would I give detention to? They brighten up my pitiful existence... when I watch them grumble and be miserable. They'll never pick on Hufflepuff again."

Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:47 am

Ginny chuckled at the idea that not being blond made you nicer. Though she could definitely see that. She looked up to see if there was anyone about yet, trying to decide whether or not she should go find someone to help or stay with Zach.

She turned her attention back to him as he started talking again. She couldn't help it as her eyes started brimming with tears, trying to stop herself, cursing herself for being such a girl. Gratitude was beginning to overwhelm her though, knowing what might've happened to Albus had there not been someone there to help save him.

"I'm sure all of Hufflepuff is thankful to have you as their knight in shining armour," she said, before looking up again, trying to distract herself from the unbarable shame of being on the verge of crying in front of Smith. "Where are the blasted healers-HEY!" she shouted, grabbing the attention of one who was attending someone else who was standing close by, fixing them with a glare. "We need help over here! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Zacharias Smith
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Zacharias Smith

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 am

Zach smiled as she began shouting for some healers, closing his eyes and waiting for her to grab their attention. She must be worried about her kid and his friends.

As a healer came over, he sighed. "Finally," he murmured, before smiling as best he could at Ginny. "I hope your kid's okay. Tell him I'm giving him detention next time I see him, don't want him to think we're going to get along or anything now." He bit on his lip. "And, uh, thank you again, I guess. You're uh, you're a jolly nice person."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 am

Ginny relaxed as the healer rushed over, not bothering to hide the smile that was breaking out on her face at the one she recieved. The healer was here and he was going to be okay. Albus was safe, Lily and James were at home, and Zach was going to be okay. They were all going to be okay. There were other family members in the back of her mind, Molly who she'd seen at the Ministry, her husband who she knew had been there, but they were both Aurors, and she trusted them to be able to look after themselves.

"A jolly nice person, huh?" she repeated with a laugh. "I can't say I've heard that before. Though you're a jolly nice person too. Or something."

A peacock patronus appeared, a familiar voice ringing out and addressing her. Draco had taken the boys to the Manor, they were waiting for her to go. Now that she was out of the Ministry, she felt even more compelled to go find him. "You're okay from here, right?" she asked, turning to Zach, feeling kind of bad for leaving him. But he was a big boy, he could look after himself. Or at least, didn't need someone to hold his hand while the healers helped him.
Back to top Go down
Zacharias Smith
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Zacharias Smith

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:49 am

Zach grinned and shook his head. "I'm not. I'm a prick and proud. Now go attend to your sprogs, I no longer require your assistance." He winced as the healers began busying themselves over him, before grinning. "But, well, yeah. Thanks. Next round's on me. Dear Merlin I want a drink."

The peacock arrived, and she asked him if she was alright to leave. Honestly, Zach couldn't see why she hadn't just gone already. "It's fine, bloody go," he urged, laughing a little. "I'm thirty-s... I'm over thirty. I'm pretty sure I'll be okay." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't wish you were dead anymore   I don't wish you were dead anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't wish you were dead anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: London Town :: St Mungo's Hospital-
Jump to: