A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

Just a day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastion Doven
First Year Gryffindor
First Year Gryffindor

PostSubject: Just a day   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:27 am

Sebastion was surprised today he was sent to the Leaky Cauldron.Sebastion entered the Leaky Cauldron in black tight jeans,green vans,hollister shirt,black sweatshirt.Sebastion looked at the other stuff tha were there then he looked at worker " Oh great what is this place now." Sebestion parents weren't ever good at telling him where he was.Sebastion looked at the wizards who were here.Sebastion looked att his books he had on the table.Sebastion looked around a bit he was a bit confused today then usual.Sebastion looked as his brothers walked around giggling.Sebastion read his book at a table he looked at the book on the table he was surprised this summer hasn't reached his first year.Sebastion looked at the books once more that made him happy.Sebastion read for a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 am

Al had agreed to meet Scor at the Leaky, the blond finally being better and they decided to go buy the final things they needed for their NEWT classes. Al still couldn't actually believe he managed to get Exceeds Expectations in both Charms and Transfiguration, meaning he was allowed to take those as NEWT classes, which meant he was still able to become an Auror. Ever since the things that happened at the Ministry, being an Auror became Al's vision of the future. And when he was an Auror, he would bring his father back. Unless, which was more likely, his father had already returned. Because Albus was still certain that his dad would return.

Al decided not to get a drink yet, and wait for Scor to arrive first. He took a seat at one of the empty tables, and ran a hand through his hair. The dark haired boy took off his glasses and intended to clean them, but someone bumped into his shoulder and the glasses fell from his hand and onto the ground. Al cursed.

He dropped on his knees and started feeling around himself to find his glasses, but he couldn't find them. He looked around him, everything was so blurry, he hated not being able to see. Al found the blurry outlines of a boy and turned to him. "Excuse me, I dropped my glasses and I can't really see well enough to find them, could you help me?"

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastion Doven
First Year Gryffindor
First Year Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 am

Sebastion saw a figure come " Who are you." Sebastion looked at a boy who lost his glasses. " You must wear glasses let me guess a Potter?"Sebastion looked at the boy on the ground " I'm Sebastion Doven" Sebastion looked at the boy he could tell he was a Potter " I can tell your a Potter I hope you don't think I'm being mean." Sebastion looked at the boy. Sebastion looked at the boy and held his hand " Need Help?"

Sebastion was a bit concerned. Sebastion looked at the kid.Sebastion looked at the Prophet.Sebastion looked at the paper " The Auror is doing treible the head auror is missing." Sebastion zipped up his sweatshirt.Sebastion looked " You know who Harry Potter is." Sebastion looked he was surprised he felt bad for the Potters.Sebastion read his book for a bit.Sebastion was surprised that this was in prophet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 am

Scorpius was fully prepared to get everything he needed for his NEWTs. He had his shopping list, the money he'd need, now all he needed was Albus and they could get started. The Leaky Cauldron seemed like the best place to meet, and he was running a tiny bit late as he arrived. He looked about for Albus, unable to see him at first.

But then he heard someone talking about Potters, and headed towards where he saw a boy talking to someone on the floor, brows pulling together slightly as he saw it was Albus. But his friend wasn't wearing his glasses.

"Are you okay?" he asked, crouching down next to Albus and looking round the floor. "You lost your glasses, right? Hey kid," he looked up at the boy who was sat at the table and had gone back to reading. "A little help would be nice, you know," he drawled, before going back to searching with Albus.

"Sorry I'm late," he said. "I got caught up getting things ready. I had to double check I had everything. Again."

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastion Doven
First Year Gryffindor
First Year Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 am

Sebastion looked " My help would sure do good and don't call me kid my name is Sebastion and I'm 11 years old." " Potter heres your glasses." Sebastion looked at the kid who called him kid. Sebastion held his hand out to help the poor kid.Sebastion gave the kid his glasses.Sebastion looked at the two boys " You Slytherins?" Sebastion looked at the two kids.Sebastion looked around with a sigh of realif.

Sebastion looked at the Prophet " Do you have a name." Sebastion looked at his book then read a bit more.Sebastion looked at te kid.Sebastion looked at the books on the table.Sebastion was surprised to hear thus a kid being mean to him.Sebastion just read a bit and thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 pm

The boy who Albus had spoken to apparently recognized him. Something which hadn't happened in a while, but then again, Al didn't meet many new people nowadays, and he'd been at Hogwarts for five, most people had gotten used to the fact the children of Harry Potter went to Hogwarts. It wasn't as if they were that special. "No it's okay, I'm Albus Potte yeah. Glad to note I still look like my father," he said, he would have smiled, but he'd like to see the person he was talking to first.

But as soon as the boy started talking about the Head Auror being in trouble, Al became downright hostile. "Yes I know who Harry Potter is, he's my dad," he bit out, but before he could say anything else, he heard a familiar voice, and even the outlines of the blond that sank down next to him were familiar.

"Scor," Al breathed out in relief, and his hand shot up to take hold of the blond's robes, just in case. "Yeah, they fell, and I can't find them," he muttered, feeling too disorientated to be comfortable. "It's okay, you're here now," he muttered, glad he wasn't alone anymore. Then Sebastion gave him his glasses back and Al muttered a thank you, before quickly shoving them back onto his nose.

"Yes we are Slytherins," Al told him, looking the boy up and down. He wasn't very old, maybe just eleven. Al forced himself to cut him some slack, he hadn't meant anything by talking about Al's dad probably. How was the boy supposed to know that Al did not like talking about it. Or thinking about it. "Is that a problem?" he asked, hauling himself off the ground and holding out a hand to help Scor up.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Frentmon
Sixth Year Ravenclaw/Prefect
Sixth Year Ravenclaw/Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:02 am

Jacob entered the cauldron he was so happy he was prefect.Jacob had on blue tight jeans on,ravenclaw house t shirt,blue vans,blue sweatshirt.Jacob saw three boys. Jacob got closer he couldn't tell who they were then he notied the two of them Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter. " Hello Scorpius and Albus." Jacob looked at the other boy then he said hello." Who must you be I'm Jacob Frentmon Ravenclaw Prefect." Jacob looked around the place with happiness. " Scorpius and Albus how is your summer going." Jacob looked at the young boy.Jacob was only 16 and he knew not use magic at this age he had to wait one more year.

Jacob looked around he never thought no body would talk to me. Jacob just turned 16 then he got his letter a few days ago.Jacob never really talked to his friends during the summer.Jacob looked at Albus then he said " Well Albus I'm sorry about your dad." " My parents are worried sick about your family." Jacob was the most worried. " Hows your sister taking it Albus." Jacob looked at the boy " You know about this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 am

Scorpius resisted the urge to roll his eyes when the younger boy said not to call him kid. At least he had a name now. And at least he helped find Albus' glasses. He took Albus' hand as it was offered, using it to help pull himself into a standing position, brushing off the front of his robes. He raised a brow at Sebastion, allowing Albus to do the talking. He didn't really see the point in them both saying they were Slytherin's, if only one of them needed to. It was fairly obvious.

A new boy arrived then, greeting them. Scorpius recognised him vaguely as the Ravenclaw Prefect in their year, Jacob if his memory served correct. It'd be slightly bad if he managed to forget it, after six years of being in the same year group. He gave a nod and a 'hello' before Jacob turned to the younger boy. He rolled his eyes that time when Jacob confirmed he was actually a Prefect, though the kid didn't know that.

"My summer's going pretty well," he answered, figuring it would be rude not to. And he had nothing against Jacob, really. He was better than a couple of the other Prefects. "How about yours?"

He tensed when Jacob brought up Albus' dad, eyes narrowing slightly. "Yes, I'm sure we all know about it," he said with a cold tone, giving Jacob a warning look. "I don't think it really needs to be discussed. If you want to gossip you can do that in your own time," Scorpius sucked up a breath, forcing himself to change the topic, even if he did just want to leave. "I assume you'll be a first year come September then, Sebastion? If you're eleven."

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day   

Back to top Go down

Just a day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: London Town :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: