Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Lets have some pie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

Lets have some pie! Empty
PostSubject: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 am

Dominique absolutely hated it when people entered her bedroom without knocking, but she had no problem entering other peplos bedrooms without a slight hesitation - besides, Louis was her little brother, he was still too childish (in her mind, at least) to be doing something in his room that she didn't want to witness - so with that in mind, the red head didn't even hesitate when she pulled open the door to her brother's bedroom.

"Louis, Louis, Louis." she chimed, shaking her head as she slid inside the room and closed the door again. She pressed her back against it, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at her brother. "Why the hell do you get yourself a job at my favorite pub? Really, Louis, really? Do you think I want to see your face every time I go for a drink with the friends? Seriously boy what is this?"

Actually she wasn't so upset, more amused and kind of proud that her brother actually got a job - she had been slightly afraid he and James were going to spend their days doing nothing but sleep and eat, which she imagined would be their dream life (not that she hadn't wanted to do exactly the same when she was their age).

Last edited by Dominique Weasley on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Louis had been quite happily asleep, curled up, still dressed in his work clothes from yesterday, hand still bandaged and stitched up, head still hurting, when the door to his room burst open and he almost jumped out of his skin. "Merlin, Dom, you scared the crap out of me," he protested, sitting bolt upright, before pushing himself up against the wall by his bed and grinning at her. "Yes? Can I help you? What exactly do you want?" He squinted, noticing her hair colour had changed again. "Are you copying me? You're so pleased to have me back full time you've changed your hair colour to match? Ahh, sweetums."

He grinned at the mention of his workplace and shrugged. "Listen, I don't care if you get smashed. It's Auntie Gin and Professor Smith getting hammered that worries me," he said, laughing. "Seriously. They're like the main income. I swear my wages are funded on their drinks alone." He yawned and pushed himself to his feet. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Dom reached up to touch her hair, unable to stop herself. She frowned at Louis. "I figured it was time for everyone in this family to be blond." Actually, she had been drunk out of her mind and it had been a dare by one of her friends. "I should've gotten it dyed black." she grimaced a little. "Blond is for plastics."

"Of course I'm still getting smashed!" Dom laughed a little. "But it doesn't mean I want my wittle brother about, you'll get so much blackmail worthy stuff, but remember Louis, I will destroy you. You know I can." she flashed him a toothy smile. "Excuse me?" She raised her eyebrows, had he just said Auntie Gin and Professor Smith were getting smashed together? "As in THE Professor Smith? What the hell? They're drinking buddies? See I have to stop avoiding that place because of you, otherwise I'd be all on that." she plopped down on his bed. "Does this mean I can get free-ish drinks now? Because I'd be all up for that!"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 am

"Well, everyone bar Dad," Louis corrected, grinning as she sat down next to him. "Anyway, find me a better job and I'll do it. I hate the fact that everyone else seems to be doing successful shit. And I am not a plastic! Are you calling me a plastic? Dear Merlin."

"I don't doubt you can destroy me," Louis replied, shrugging, before folding his arms. "But that doesn't mean I won't be storing the blackmail worthy stuff. I love the blackmail worthy stuff. And yeah, Auntie Gin and Professor Smith right. The very same Professor Smith, the one with the abusive nicknames and stuff. You can come back. I'll make sure I don't serve you or something. You can get the goss on them and I'll just like... hide. Yep. Sounds good to me."

He snorted at that idea. "Mates rates?" he clarified, before shaking his head. "See, Dom, you'd actually have to be my mate for mates rates to apply, don't you think? That could be a problem." He grinned and shoved her shoulder playfully. "Anyway, I have time off work at the moment so all is good!"
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:04 am

"Dad doesn't count, he's not a female." she grinned brightly at her brother, before reaching out to mess with his hair. "Awww, look who doesn't have perfect hair anymore. You're totally a plastic. Do you have glimmer underwear, too?"

"Ha! I'm more successful than you! Wouldn't you say so? I'm a person who deals with monsters. But I've done that all my life so maybe that doesn't count. Oh my gosh, have you been dealing with alcohol and shit all your life? Louis, Louis, Louis." she then went back to listening with much interest to the story about Auntie Gin and Professor Smith (a.k.a the least Hufflepuffy Hufflepuff to walk the planet, if you asked her). "Awww, you'd hide for me? You're a dear really. Maybe you can demand answers from Zach for why you weren't made a Hufflepuff."

"I'm your sister. I am your favorite sister. I save your life every now and then. I am perfection. You owe me free drinks, mate."
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 am

"You're just full of insults today, meanie," he replied, grinning, before frowning as she messed up his hair. "Once again. Mean. Ew, glimmer underwear? I have plain boxers. Do not imagine me in boxers now. That's weird."

"I deal with drunks," Louis retorted, shrugging. "They can be monsters. And I shouldn't have been a Hufflepuff, I'm a bloody Gryffindor, thank you very much. I'm quite happy in Gryffindor. I mean, I'm quite happy with being in it in my past. Oh my God, I miss school. I never thought I'd say that. The real world sucks."

"How are you my favourite sister?" Louis asked with a laugh, before shrugging. "You know, mates rates generally means that I'll have to pay with my own wages and then I'll never leave home. Which reminds me, why haven't you left yet? If you're more successful than me and all. Or have you left? I can't remember these days."
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 am

"I'm always quite insultive. That's my new favourite word." Dominique pointed out. "It's from living with Toire for all those years, you'd understand if you were older, baby boy!" she grinned at him, though her grin only widened at him discussing his boxers. "Aw, baby brother. Your boxers aren't anything I'd be interested in seeing or thinking about. But maybe you can try your girlfriend! How is that going anyway?"

"Drunks are great fun, Louis William!" Dom gasped. "I get you though, baby." she was definitely going to try that nickname out on him. Baby. Brilliant. "I miss ole' Hoggies too." she sighed. "Gryffindor really is the best house, isn't it? You barely ever hear Slytherins, Ravens or Puffles go on about how epic their house is."

"Who wants to leave home, really?" Dom asked, grin in place. "Free food, free bed, free everything. Mum still does my laundry. It's almost embarrassing, but I'm incapable of feeling that emotion." she shrugged. "I stay here every now and then, or crash at a friend's. Life is good in Dom-world."
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:27 am

"On t'a bercé trop près du mur?" Louis asked in a singsong voice, leaning his head back against the wall. "Merlin, I shouldn't be allowed to insult people. I feel kind of mean now. Stop calling me baby! Ugh, what did I ever do to you, eh? You should be nice to me. I'm ill or something."

The middle name was out. What was hers again? Gabrielle or Ginny? Gabrielle he thought. Or maybe it was Fleur. Or maybe it was Molly or Apolline. Damn, what was her middle name? He'd go with Gabrielle and hope that was right. "Dominique Gabrielle. Gryffindor was completely the best house. God, I really miss it. Do you reckon we could go back some time?" He realised what he said and bit his lip. "Or you know. Gosh, next time we can go back is if we have kids. Kids, Dom, kids. KIDS."

"Evra's good," he replied, shrugging. He hadn't heard from her in a while. And there was the small problem that he was working and she was still in school. "What about in Dom world? Am I gonna have to fight off any possessive boyfriends? Cos I'm not sure that's gonna happen." He grinned and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am

"Don't french me." Dom gasped. "I've said goodbye to that language. I rejected it. I refuse to speak it." she nodded her head. "I think I might try to learn Spanish to annoy maman with." she grinned. "Wait, dammit. Mum. Madre."

"You're such a cuuuutie," Dom drawled, grinning at her baby brother. "Honestly Louis, this is why you're a Hufflepuff, you feel mean after one insult." she laughed at the use of her own middle name. "'Gabrielle's' never suited me, but anyway, yes Gryffindor. I was always so afraid you'd take after Toire and not head for the, obviously, correct direction that is Gryffindor." at the mention of kids Dom frowned. "No, you'll have kids and I'll have cats." she grinned. "Also, we could always break in. Or just send owls and tell them we're coming for the Halloween feast. Damn, that was always the best one."

"She's good? That's good. Have you told her this plan of your about having KIDS?" she beamed at him. "Dom world is perfect. But Dom doesn't need a boy for her world to be perfect." she rolled her eyes. "Also, you could never take any of my sexy boyfriends in a fight. You're too Hufflepuffly." she kind of missed having boyfriends. Maybe she should get one.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 am

"I am not a Hufflepuff, oh my gosh, leave me alone!" Louis laughed, grabbing his pillow and hitting her with it. "I am a proper good Gryffindor. Ugh. Gryffindor. Makes me want to cry tears of reminiscence. Anyway. If you want to piss her off you should learn something really obscure like Swahili. Or whatever it is Salka speaks. Icelandic. Or German! Uh... ja! Wie gehts?"

Kids. And cats. Wow. That was a scary thought. He laughed as she carried on and put his head in his hands. "Leave me alone I'm not having kids. And no because we're not having kids! Bloody hell Dom, you're eager. And are you sure there's no boys in your life? Because my reliable source tells me there is." That was crap. He didn't have any reliable sources. But he folded his arms and raised his eyebrows at her, trying to reduce the size of his grin a little.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Dom grinned. "You're a bit of Hufflepuff, you've got to admit." she beamed and shielded her face from the pillow. "With your niceness and kindness and friendly nice." she wiggled her fingers at him. "Hufflepuff powah!" though the thought of learning a new language to annoy her mother sounded kind of like a really nice idea. "When Salka speaks I'm terrified that she's really just choking on a furry kitten." Dom grimaced. "And German is such an angry language… saying that, it would annoy her."

"What! You move fast, Lou! A longterm relationship in school, I'm surprised you haven't knocked her up already. But you know, our parents would kill you. And hers probably too. Have you met her folks? Gosh, I always hated meeting parents." Dom then waggled her eyebrows. "Now you're being eager. Do you really wanna know about my love life, little brother? Cos I can tell you all the details you want, if you're wishing for them." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some pie!   Lets have some pie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have some pie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Other Places :: Houses :: The Shell-
Jump to: