A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

The Long Long Wait.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect

PostSubject: The Long Long Wait.    Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 am

Scorpius hadn't seen Albus since he was ill sometime in summer, after the boy had snuck into his home without telling his mother. Who proceeded to find him and ground him. For the rest of the summer. From the letters that Albus had sent him, the boy was not at all happy about this decision made by his parental. Though Scorpius wasn't really surprised. He wasn't happy about it either. And three weeks did seem a little harsh. Then again, from what his father had told him, Ginny Potter had been a bit distraught when she'd arrived at the manor looking for her son.

Going to a familiar compartment, Scorpius stowed his luggage and took his seat, brushing back the bangs that weren't quite long enough to be in a ponytail yet. The look on his parent's faces when they descovered he wasn't planning on cutting his hair after his little sickly episode during the summer was priceless. Straight after he just felt too weak to bother. But now he was kind of beginning to like it. And finding he was getting more and more lazy.

He got out a chocolate frog as he waited for Albus, barely able to contain his excitement. Though he wasn't one for showing people he was excited. Especially not for something like this. He was composed. And the chocolate helped.

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 am

So the hatred for his mother might have gone down a bit now, but Al was still pretty pissed she'd grounded him for three weeks. Three bloody weeks without seeing Scor! Even though he had sneaked out of the house without her knowing and into Scor's house without Mister Malfoy knowing and then coming home late as well, he kind of deserved it, but three weeks was way too long. He was pretty sure his mother had just done it so that he couldn't go see Scorpius again. Or well, that was what he thought. Well he didn't really think it, but he liked to think that had been her reason because it made himself feel a little better.

Al had never been so excited to go back to Hogwarts, and after saying bye to his family, he practically ran to Scor and his usual compartment, no longer able to keep himself from seeing Scor any longer. He really hoped the boy would be there already because he really did not want to wait any longer.

Luckily he was there. Al shoved inside his luggage, closed the door behind him and then threw himself on top of Scor and kissed him right there and then before pulling back and grinning widely. "I missed you," he admitted, before kissing Scor again, they had three weeks to make up for after all.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 am

Scorpius' head snappde up as he heard the door open, a grin breaking out on his face, shifting slightly to prepare himself for the hug that was no doubt coming. He was glad the boy at least closed the door though. He wrapped his arms round Albus automatically as the boy threw himself on top of Scorpius, kissing back as hard as he could. It felt like so much longer than three weeks.

"I missed you too," he murmured, not complaining as he was kissed again. He ran a hand up and down Albus' back, biting down softly on the boy's lower lip, wanting to make the most out of it, almost scared he'd have to spend another three weeks without the boy. He wasn't sure he could take that again.

Eventually Scorpius did pull back however, still running his hand along Albus' back. "How was your summer of being grounded? I hope it wasn't too bad. And we have all the time in the world until Christmas together now, and I plan on making the most of it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 am

Albus groaned lightly when Scor bit down on his lip and pushed his hands into the blond hair, which had gotten quite a bit longer since the last time he touched it. But Albus was too busy to care right now and kissed Scorpius as if he hadn't seen the blond in years. It certainly felt like years. Or even longer than years. Al didn't care that made him sound like a girl. He had missed his boyfriend, and now he was here. And Scorpius had missed him too.

Then the blond pulled back and Al refused to pout in disagreement. He pressed his lips against Scor's again for a few seconds before pulling back himself. He took out his wand and cast a locking charm on the compartment door. He wasn't about to be interrupted. He wanted Scor all to himself.

He rested his head against Scor's shoulder and placed a kiss on his jaw before answering. "It wasn't too bad I guess, I spent most time in my room, just to let my mum know how much I disagreed with the punishment she gave me," Al admitted. "Though I hated that couldn't see you," he said with a pout. "And I couldn't even sneak out because mum took away my Invisibility cloak," he said angrily.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 am

Scorpius had to admit he was pleased when Albus didn't comment on his hair. He wasn't entirely sure how the boy was going to react to it. But not reacting was better than a bad reaction. His thoughts were cut off when Albus locked the door, more than pleased with this development. Albus had lots of cousins. The last thing he wanted to see was other people in this compartment. Ugh. Other people.

He wrapped his arms round Albus tight when a head rested on his shoulder, pleased to have him so close again. He gave a sympathetic smile at the thought of Albus being in his room for the most part. It sounded like he was going to do that regardless of whether or not he was punished, if Scorpius was honest.

"She took away your invisibility cloak?" Scorpius grimaced. "Man, that had to suck. Do you have it back now at least? You might not have been able to see me, but it was only for a few weeks?" really he wanted to sneak into the Potter's house for once. They probably had better defences than he could crack though. "Rain and Naomi weren't as good company as you would've been, unfortunately."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 am

Albus felt better immediately when Scor's arms wrapped around him, feeling incredibly glad to have the blond so close again. This was one of the biggest reason he hated summer. And any other holiday as well really. He just didn't like spending time apart from Scorpius. He'd never liked it, not even when they were younger. He remembered hating being apart from the blond in first year, and he'd only been eleven then. Al probably depended on Scorpius a lot more than he actually realized.

"I have it back, and if she wouldn't have given me I'd have stolen it. Dad gave it to me, and she can't take it away," he grumbled softly, nuzzling his nose into Scor's neck before pressing a kiss down there. "I can imagine," he chuckled, before suckling softly. "There's no way they could have been better company than me," he said with a wide grin, pulling back to look at the blond.

"Your hair's longer," he decided to point out, reaching up his hand to comb through the blond locks. "I've never seen your hair this long before."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:46 am

Scorpius wasn't entirely sure how to react to the mention of Albus' father. He'd generally tried avoiding bringing the subject up, knowing it was a bit of a sensitive topic. He ran a hand through the boy's hair instead, distracted from trying to think of something to say when he felt a kiss against his neck, followed by soft sucking.

"I don't think anyone could've been better company than you," he murmured, moving up to kiss Albus again. He wasn't getting away with teasing Scorpius and then giving him nothing.

Though apparently he was because the words that Albus said next had Scorpius pausing and hesitating. He wasn't entirely sure whether that meant Albus approved or disapproved. "It is. I didn't really get much of a chance to cut it during the holidays, and, well," he ran his own hand through his hair self-consciously. "It's grown on me. I don't really want to cut it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:33 am

Albus smiled softly as Scorpius moved up to kiss him again, and brushed their lips together slightly before resting his head on the blond's shoulder so he could listen to the answer. He played with the strands of hair, it definitely was soft, probably even softer now it was longer. Albus had some trouble not to smile at the slight nervousness his boyfriend seemed to be displaying. Honestly, he didn't mind the longer hair, it was kind of cute. As long as it didn't get so long Scorpius was going to tie it up in a ponytail.

Though Albus decided not to mention this and just grinned, and then moved so he was straddling the blond's lap, tangling both his hands in the locks and combing through them slightly.

"I think I rather like it like this," he said after several seconds of silence, grabbing Scor's hand from where it moved through his hair and threading their fingers together. Then he messed up his hair with the other before pulling it back and grinning, leaning close so he could whisper against Scor's ear. "Though, I like it even more when it looks so disheveled."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 am

Scorpius had to admit it was kind of nice when Albus played with his hair, especially now it was longer. He hadn't even really fully noticed how long it had become over the summer until now. His father had been worried about it becoming too much like his grandfather's, or looking too much like a girl, though he'd noticed there were a fair amount of boys with longer hair these days.

Raising a brow as Albus straddled his lap, Scorpius wrapped an arm around the boy and pulled him closer, waiting for him to speak. "I was hoping you wouldn't be too object to the length," he muttered, squeezing Albus' hand lightly. A smirk crossed his face at Albus' next words, running a hand up his leg and whispering back. "You never seem to fail at getting it disheveled though, do you?" despite the fact Scorpius liked his hair neat. Most of the time.

That was hardly at the front of his mind when he pulled back enough to trace his lips along Albus' jaw and find his mouth again, deciding kissing was a much better use of their time than talking. And he was fairly certain that Albus would agree.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:14 am

\Albus just grinned back, a strand still wrapped around his finger and a shiver running down his spine at the hand moving up his leg. "You could even say it's my specialty," he said cheekily, before moving his other hand into the fine strands as well as the Slytherin rested their foreheads together. He whimpered slightly at the lips trailing along his jaw. It really had been way too long since he felt like this. Then soft lips were pressed against his own again, he kissed back eagerly.

The Potter didn't know how long they kept up like that, just that it had been quite a while, because when they finally broke apart, his lips were feeling slightly soar and the boy realized the train had actually already reached the station. And they hadn't even had time to change yet. Pulling back a little further, Albus was quite reluctant to get off the blond, but he knew he had to.

"I don't think I can remember a trip to Hogwarts ever being this short," Albus whispered, placing one last kiss against Scor's lips before moving off of him. He knew that once they left the compartment, they'd have to go back to being just friends, Al wasn't really looking forward to that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Long Wait.    

Back to top Go down

The Long Long Wait.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1