A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

My new domain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: My new domain   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm

The term has started again and everything seemed to be the same. Yet there was a huge difference for Bea this year. Instead of being a student and
mon room every evening, she had her own room and instead of going to classes, she get to spend all her days in the library. She couldn't really believe her luck when the Headmistress told her she got the job. It was high time for Madam Pince to retire, she said. And Bea got her dream job.

There were quite a few things Bea had to get used to as a librarian, but she was happy to. She's been putting the books students left on the tables the previous evening back on the shelves while everyone had classes. It felt good to be there in the library and to be doing what she loved most. She's been nervous about being the youngest in the staff and she was worried they won't accept her as their coworker, but everyone has been quite welcoming, which made her feel even better.

The bell rang for lunch, but Bea could get her lunch later, now it was time to stay here. A few students wanted to be in the library during lunch, so she had to be there. Not that she minded, she's gotten used to eat in the kitchens with the house elves. They were a great company.

She was looking for the shelf for a book she's never read, when she heard someone entering the library. Bea decided she'll find the shelf first and then go see if they need any help. Then she bumped into a table with her foot and while she was jumping around in pain, she hit a bookshelf. Which then lead to several books falling off of it, hitting Bea on their way.

She yelped and then stood there sadly, looking at the fallen books.

Made by amazing, wonderful, brilliant Thomas Celare. Thank you, dear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My new domain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1