Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Trick or Treat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 am

Katia didn't ever think that she'd been in the Leaky Cauldron before. It was certainly a new experience, different to the Hogs Head, where she usually went. When she wasn't wandering around or blowing up stuff. But it was beginning to bore her, doing the same thing in a different scene all the time. She didn't often spend time around many people. Perhaps that was what she needed to make things a little more interesting. Just a few new things to play with.

Slinking up to the bar, Katia heaved herself onto a stool, her chin planted onto her palm. It was nice in here. And happy. And still boring. But she'd only been there for a few minutes. Excitment didn't just drop itself in front of you-

That hair. She recognised that hair.

"Excuse me!" Katia called, trying to get the man to turn to her. "I'd like to order a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 am

Work was work. Louis didn't mind talking to people, people were fun. It was more the amount of glasses he seemed to be smashing today. His wages were dropping with each glass and so were the prospects for keeping the job, he thought. Oh well.

He was just mopping up the counter where the drinks were (spilling things sucked. Work sucked.) when he heard someone call to him (pretty eagerly too). Maybe they were thirsty. He turned round, smiling, and saw a dark haired young lady. "Hiya," he said, smiling at her. "Sure, course you can have a drink! What can I get you, madam?"
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 am

Katia had to take a few moments to find her breath when the man looked up. It was him. The boy from the Ministry. Her heart nearly stopped, hope rising to the surface. So much fun she'd had with him. It had definitely not been in any way boring. She had found it. She had found her new place to spend time.

"Thank you," she smiled as sweetly as she could, trying to cover up her momentary slip. "I'd just like some pumpkin juice, please. I've been craving it all day," Katia gave a laugh and rolled her eyes. "What a thing to crave, bet you don't hear many adults coming in here at this time asking for juice."
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:34 am

Was she okay? She looked a bit like she wasn't. Louis frowned a little, before she seemed to recover and he grinned at her order. "Yeah, most who come here at this time are hardcore boozers," he agreed, turning around to get her a glass. "But of course you can have one. Quite nice not to have to pour any more firewhiskey pitchers or shots." He placed the juice down in front of her (almost spilling it, but not quite, which he was proud to add), before leaning back against the counter, first checking there wasn't anyone else in dire need of service.

He decided he'd probably rather talk to her than to one of the regulars, of whom many were well past their best to speak to anyway. Instead, he smiled at the lady. "So, I haven't seen you here before. Was the need for pumpkin juice just too much to wait?" he asked, grinning, before gesturing around the place. "I guess you haven't come in at a great time to see it at it's best."
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

Katia chuckled, glancing over her shoulder briefly at the other people who were in the pub. She could see the boozer bit coming in. And the firewhiskey and shots. She didn't keep her attention off the bartender for very long though, a grin spreading across her face at the drink that was placed in front of her. Excellent! She loved this drink.

"Why thank you, kind sir," she picked up the drink, taking the first sip and letting out a hum of approval. "Perfect, thank you. All that waiting for this pumpkin juice definitely made it sweeter," it was more a joke than anything, though he didn't seem to be that bothered about her little moment. He seemed quite friendly, actually. It was taking a lot of power not to glance down at where she had made a mark last time they met.

"I don't think I've ever been in here, no. I tend to stay in Hogsmeade, I live closer to it. And pubs generally aren't my scene, I like to be outside having a nice frolic in fields of dandilions," that was more truth than joke, come to think about it. "You'll have to recommend me a time where it is at its best then, and I'll be sure to come back then."
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 am

"You're welcome, m'lady." Dear God, what did he just say that for? Louis shrugged it off and smiled as she continued speaking. "Anyway." And then he was laughing at the idea of her frolicking through dandelions in Hogsmeade. Were there even dandelions in Hogsmeade? There were dandelions everywhere, surely. Stop overthinking, Louis.

"Bit of a long way from Hogsmeade," he commented, before shrugging. "Mind you, I live in Cornwall, so you know, I guess I can't talk. Obviously you were just very desperate for some pumpkin juice." He grinned, and leaned back against the counter, when another customer stumbled up to the bar, ordering another pint of some foul looking drink, that when Louis handed it to him, the customer didn't take it properly and Louis ended up knocking it into the lady's lap.

"Crap, I'm so sorry!" Louis apologised hastily, chucking the tea towel that seemed to be in his constant clutch towards her for her to mop herself up (momentarily forgetting the fact that he, and she also, was magic) as he gritted his teeth. "Crap. I am so clumsy. I swear, half the stuff that breaks here is because of me. If you ever need anything breaking, give it to me. I'll make short work of it."
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:50 am

Katia giggled slightly at the name, pleased that he didn’t seem suspicious of her at all. That fog that had shielded her from him last time they encountered really worked then. Always good to know you couldn’t be traced back to what you did. Especially when what you did wasn’t something you wanted discovering.

“Just a bit. And I’ve never had the pumpkin juice here before; I was just dying to try it. And it certainly doesn’t disappoint,” oh no. It certainly did not. She was about to ask questions about Cornwall, purely out of superficial interest, of course, until someone came to order a drink. He smelt of alcohol. Katia remembered what it was that put her off alcohol. It smelled odd.

She jumped out her skin when the drink knocked into her lap, eye twitching for a moment with anger. Someone had knocked a drink in her lap. Who dared knock a drink into-!

As a tea towel was thrown towards her, and the blond began talking again, Katia snapped out of it, laughing and shaking her head, waving it off. “It’s fine, really. I’m good at breaking things too,” she understood. Except most of the time she was breaking things on purpose. She took out her wand, casting a quick cleaning charm over herself, standing up the now empty glass, putting the towel over the drink that got on the table. He could clean that up. “Problem solved, see? Really, do you always worry this much, or am I getting special treatment?”
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 am

So she'd come all this way just to have a pumpkin juice? That she'd never had before? She really had been eager. It would have struck him as odd, he supposed, but Louis had seen odder in the pub before and besides, this lady seemed friendly enough. She had a nice accent, anyway. It sounded mildly familiar, but he couldn't quite pin down where from. Maybe he'd known someone from wherever it was she had originally come from. Probably that.

"Yeah, special treatment, totally," he said, grinning slightly. "Only for the pretty and mysterious ones, you know." He pulled his hair back from his face tiredly. "Gosh, I'm so sorry. It's been a long day. See, if you were already drunk I wouldn't have to apologise, but nope, you have to be sober. Plain rude."

He smiled as he wiped up the empty glass, putting it behind him to wash it up later, and looked up to meet her eyes again. "I'm glad it was worth your time then. Another one? Or something stronger?" That had sounded far more flirty than he had intended. That wasn't even that flirty, was it? Or was it? He hadn't flirted in a while. What merited flirting nowadays? Was this how old people felt?
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 am

Katia grinned, flicking her hair in an exaggerated manner. "Oh yay for me! So am I a mysterious one, or a pretty one? Oh! Or both?" she giggled slightly as he apologised. "Oh, clearly I should be the one apologising for being sober and rude. Should I order some of those shots that you were mentioning? Then you wouldn't have to be sorry for your long day of work."

"I don't know, you might spill it on me," she teased. And was he flirting with her? Well wasn't that a fun game to play. "Though with all these suggestions that I be drunk and drink strong drinks, I could almost think you were trying to get me drunk," she rested her chin on her hand again, mouth pulling into a smirk. "How about you surprise me? You mix me something up, and no matter what it is, I'll drink it."

"Ooh, and then I can dance for you," Katia pulled her feet up so she was squatting on the chair, giving him a wink. "Make it a shot, come on, bartender. Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am

Flirting was allowed, wasn't it? Because flirting didn't hurt anyone. Louis winked at her, and then grinned. "Well, at least if I did you could say you'd never had a drink spilt on you by someone more... handsome or dashing than I." He grinned more and rolled his eyes a little, before nodding at her proposal.

"Anything, now?" Louis raised his eyebrows, smirking. "Putting a lot of trust in me, there." He grinned and found the cocktail shaker and began to blend her a drink, before tapping the mix a few times with his wand (the one time he seemed to actually remember that yes, he was magic) to change the colour to a deep purple. "Here you go, madam," he said, pouring it into a glass. "Bottoms up."

He laughed as she suggested she dance, until it looked like she was about to actually keep her word. "Careful!" he laughed. "Health and safety and all that. I don't want to have to mop up your blood from the floor."

"A shot as well? You're adventurous. Do you need me to recommend?" he asked, before laughing again, grabbing her a shotglass and pouring in some red liquid. "Go on then. Chin chin."
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Katia didn't even try to stop the smirk from spreading across her face. That certainly answered her question. And wasn't this a funny place to be in? He was almost already technically her property. "Oh, I don't know, you would be competing with the beast of the man who just came by. Those are tough odds. You that sure of yourself?"

"Of course I'm putting trust in you, you are the bartender," she pointed out, waiting (kind of) patiently as he mixed her a drink. Her eyes lit up as he did put the drink in front of her. "Oooh, purple, one of my favourite colours," Katia spent a few moments just taking in the colour of the drink, before giving it a sniff, scrunching up her nose. Best not to smell it while drinking. With a deep breath she lifted the drink, beginning to gulp it down. When she was about half way she put it back down, shaking her head as the strength of it hit her. When she looked back up at the bartender there was a large grin on her face, sticking out her tongue. "Strong!"

"I am always careful," Katia informed with a serious nod. "You know, by my standards. Aww, is it against the rules to dance on tables and bars? Where is the fun in that? Pleeeaaase, please please please?" she batted her eyelashes. "You can dance with me?"

"Adventurous, spontaneous, take your pick," she took the drink from him, a smirk tugging at her lips. "Now this definitely is my favourite colour. You really are good at this. Are you going to have one with me, or is that also against the rules?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 am

Louis had to laugh when she put it down, reacting to the strength of the shot. "Not used to it?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Lovely and innocent, are we?" He grinned and waited for her to finish the other half, chanting "knock it back!" jokingly.

"Health and safety and all that crap," Louis repeated, folding his arms and looking with a mocking sternness at her, before realising he wasn't particularly sure how to look stern, and giving up quite quickly. "Hey, what the hell. Knock yourself out. But not literally mind. If you fall off the bar I'll be well upset." Especially if she started bleeding. Louis Weasley hated the sight of blood, particularly if it wasn't his own.

Having one with her would definitely be against the rules. But where was his landlord? He wasn't even in, was he? Wasn't it his daughter's birthday or something? He looked around to see who else was on duty and shook his head. "If I lose my job," he began with a grin, before shaking his head again. "Man. What the hell."

He could totally lose his job. But Louis didn't feel particularly upset about that prospective.
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 am

Katia smiled as sweetly as she could. "Of course I am! Innocent as a baby," she'd never done anything bad. "And here you are, trying to corrupt me! You bad boy you," she grasped the glass again though, bringing it to her lips, trying not to giggle at his chant. Certainly wouldn't help her finish her drink without choking on it.

"I'll try not to fall," she promised, bouncing in her seat. "No one cares about health and safety. Health and safety is for adults and people with responsiblities and all that crap," she really needed to use that phrase more. She liked it. "I'm glad to hear you'd be upset if I fell though."

The grin clearly said that he was so not going to say no. Katia grinned and held up her shot glass, waiting for him to pour his own. "What was it you said? Chin chin?" necking the shot after the other drink that the bartender had given her was probably not one of her smarter moves. She slammed the glass on the table and shook her head as the drink burnt her throat. It was a feeling that was getting more pleasant with every drink apparently.

As soon as she no longer felt the burning she stood on the stool, feeling it rush to her head as she stepped onto the bar, reaching a hand down for him. "Are you going to dance too, or is that pushing the limit? I imagine that it'll be harder to hide if your boss comes out, but you have to keep your customers happy, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 am

"I'm terrible, me, always corrupting innocent customers, but hey ho, I need the money," Louis replied with a slightly mocking wink, before grinning as she knocked back the rest of her drink. "Yes. Well done madam. Another?"

He shrugged and nodded. "Yeah. Only health and safety officers care about health and safety. And anyway, if we die then we could always owl the national accident helpline or whatever it's called. Fleece the pub out of their money. Sounds like a JOLLY GOOD PLAN." He raised his shotglass to hers and knocked it back, feeling it go straight to his head. He should have eaten lunch really.

He thought about it. He really did. He thought about the consequences. But he couldn't really bring himself to care that much as he accepted her hand and pulled himself up onto the bar. "Customer satisfaction is obviously my top priority," he replied, smirking as he joined her.
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 am

Katia grinned back, pushing the glass towards the blond. "Seeing as you need the money, I guess I'll have another one. I don't mind it if you're the one corrupting me," she purred. Her eyes lit up as a thought ran through her mind though. "Ohohoh! Can you make it like, blue? Bright blue? Ooh, or pink? Like, really, really bright?"

"Fleecing the pub out of their money sounds like a jolly good plan indeed!" she agreed with a giggle. Though she was kind of guessing what 'fleecing' meant. She assumed it was something to do with stealing. She hoped so. "Shall we have another one? And then another one after that? It's boring doing shots without a shot-buddy!"

With a wide smile on her face she took both his hands, moving her feet back and forth as she began to sway her head and hips to the music. "Do you dance on the bar with your customers often?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 am

Louis laughed and let her take both of his hands. This was mental. He was so going to get sacked. His mother was going to have him hung, drawn and quartered. Or guillotined. She was French after all. Maybe she'd have him guillotined and then his Dad would hang him. Something like that. And yet, it was fun. And at least he'd have an interesting death.

"I can make it any colour you want," he replied with a jokey wink, before tapping his wand against the shotglass and passing it to her. It was kind of difficult manoeuvring himself on the bar with her on there too, it wasn't that wide. It was kind of intimate really. It was a good job that they weren't flirting or anything. That would be awkward.

"No, you're a special exception," he replied with a grin. "Obviously other customers clearly aren't as cool as you."

And then he was nodding and grinning and laughing and before he knew it he'd lined up a whole two rows of shots, and he'd moved down to the other end. "Okay. Race is on. Whoever can finish first and doesn't die gets my pay for the evening. Or a shot on the house actually. I kind of need my pay." Also, the first one was seemingly working quite fast. It probably was best not to bet his pay if there was a good chance he might be on the floor in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Katia Paltov
Adult
Adult
Katia Paltov

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Katia took her shotglass and grinned at the colour, unable to stop herself giggling slightly. "This is amazing. You are amazing. I need to have pink drinks more. Just look at it! Looking at it makes me all happy inside," she knocked it back, feeling it run through her and make her mind shiver. "At least I'm warm now!"

"Aw, you're too sweet," she said, the flirty tone coming back into her voice. "I need to come here more often to make your life more interesting then. Have more insane things for you to do with me."

She grinned back as he lined up the shots, getting on her knees on the counter, giggling as she nearly knocked someone's drink over. "A shot on the house, that'll do for me," she agreed. They had money to blow on this kind of shit, didn't they? There was money hidden in the walls of that mansion they stole, she was certain of it. At least it looked that way. "Go!"

Oh wow, shot after shot was kind of difficult to do, what with the stong urge to shake her body with every one of them. Shot on the house. Come on shot on the house. Though she did have to pause to shake her hair wildly half way, feeling the room spin as she did so. Okay keep going shot on the house.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 am

(This didn't take me ages to reply to nuh-uh what you on about gurl)

"Well, that's good then, so long as you're nice and toasty, Madam, customer satisfaction and all that," Louis replied, grinning, before she was back to being flirty again, and he raised his eyebrows, smirking. "You just might have to. If you haven't gotten me sacked. We'll have a ball."

He nodded, and at her command grabbed the nearest shot and necked it, feeling it go straight to his head. No. Keep going. He ploughed through them, not sure whether they were getting progressively harder or easier, but aware that his coordination and ability to swallow was becoming less and less. Should he let her win? He might let her win in case he ended up hurling on someone or something. Plus he thought he might die.

There was no way he would get to the end, but he tried, before having to stop, shaking with laughter. "Merlin, that's hard," he gasped, shaking his head, feeling the room lurch as he did so, before laughing again. "Fucking hell. You finish that lady and you can have the bottle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trick or Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat   Trick or Treat Empty

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: London Town :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: