A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

Apparently no one is picking up their phomne.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect

PostSubject: Apparently no one is picking up their phomne.    Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:40 am

Scorpius was happily doing his Transfiguration assignment, well, as happily as you could do work, though it was certainly preferrable to Potions. He wasn't sure he would be able to pass Potions so far this year if it wasn't for Albus and Naomi. Having them certainly helped, though it didn't make it any more interesting. For the most part.

He bit back a smirk as he thought of Albus. Occasionally made it more interesting.

He was snapped out his thoughts when he felt something tug on his hair, which was tied back in it's usual ponytail, rolling his eyes at the action. Well, speak of the devil. That was the expression, wasn't it?

"Is there something you'd like, Al? I am trying to do my homework here."

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Apparently no one is picking up their phomne.    Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:09 am

Al was staring at the back of Scor's head. He'd tried to do it without people noticing, he really really tried, but he just couldn't. Because his boyfriend had a ponytail. A freakishly long and girlish ponytail which he actually tied back and kept as a ponytail. And Al found it absolutely and entirely awful. Maybe even disgusting. And girlish. He doubted he had ever hated something so much in his life (now this was probably exgerrating, but Al hated the ponytail so much that he didn't care about that.)

After what felt like hours of staring at it, probably longer if you counted all the other days, Al couldn't take it anymore. He got up from where he was supposed to work on his Transfiguration essay, that wasn't going very well anyway and tugged on the damned thing before sinking down on the couch next to Scor.

"I know I said that I liked your hair being longer and all and I've really been trying not to mind but please, please cut off that horrible ponytail," he said under his breath, just so he wouldn't draw attention to them.

| | Crushing | | Fifth Year | | Albus Severus Potter | | Slytherin | | Changing | |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Apparently no one is picking up their phomne.    Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 am

Scorpius hide his smirk and took on an expression of nonchalance instead. This situation probably amused him more than it should, really. How hard would it be to actually just cut off his brand new ponytail he'd been working so hard on growing? Very hard apparently. Or at least he was lazy enough to find it very hard.

"I keep it long for you. You did seem to like it on the train. And I have to find some way to keep it out of my face," by Christmas he probably would need to get rid of it. He wasn't entirely sure how his parents would react. "Am I not allowed to express myself through my style and my hair? I was unaware that I had to do what you asked."

"Besides, you're supposed to be doing your Transfiguration assignment, not judging my poor ponytail," he took the tie out, blond hair brushing against his neck, before he pulled it back up again. Just to annoy his boyfriend. "How's that going by the way?"

Credit to Albus Potter for sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently no one is picking up their phomne.    

Back to top Go down

Apparently no one is picking up their phomne.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1