A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Share | 

It's Been a While

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorena Rose Charles
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: It's Been a While   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Sitting at the bar in the Leaky Cauldron, butterbeer in hand, Lorena finally accepted that it had been a long time since she left the magical world to explore the muggle one. To her it feel like merely a month or two, but in reality, it had been at least a year. Maybe two, she wasn't entirely sure. Time wasn't a favorite concept of hers. As long as she wasn't ridiculously late, she didn't see why it mattered.

Shaking her head, Lorena began her favorite hobby. People watching. And it certainly was enjoyable. Although there were definitely some people she recognized from before, there was quite a bit of new people- the best type of people for people watching. She spotted two eleven year olds with their similar bright blue auras, probably asking the adults with them about Hogwarts. She knew that she was that inquisitive when she was eleven. Finishing off her butterbeer, she asked for another and continued her favorite activity, becoming deeply engrossed with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Molly Weasley II
Ministry Official
Ministry Official

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Molly took a hesitant step inside the all too familiar building. She had been working late every night for the past couple of weeks and was glad to finally have some time for herself. Sighing she took a seat next to a blonde girl who looked a little bit familiar. She ordered a firewhiskey and patiently waited for the bartender to fix it for her.

She glanced over her shoulder at the young girl sitting next to her. She raised a brow and looked in the direction she was staring. "See something interesting?" She giggled. The bartender placed her order in front of her and she picked it up and took a sip. The cool liquid slid down her throat causing her to shiver. She placed it back down on the counter. "I'm Molly, by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena Rose Charles
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 am

"Not extremely interesting, just some potential first years, I think." Lorena shook her head. "I'm not entirely sure if that's true, but their auras are pretty. I like that shade of electric blue." She didn't recognise the woman's dark magenta aura, so she assumed they had never met. She did seem slightly familiar though. Molly reminded her of someone.

"I'm Lorena." Lorena reasoned that she might as well ask. "Have we ever met before? You seem familiar, but I can't figure out why."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: London Town :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: