Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Late Night Rendevous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect
Scorpius Malfoy

Late Night Rendevous Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 am

Scorpius tiptoed out of the fireplace and into the room, the Hand of Glory clutched tightly in his hand. He glanced about, hoping that no one was lingering about in the library, before creeping over to the door and sticking his head out into the hall. Everyone seemed to be asleep, and he smirked as he continued in the direction of Albus' room, being as quiet as he could manage. He knew the layout of the house like the back of his hand; he had planned this a week ago. Avoiding the creaky floor boards where he knew they were, he arrived at Al's door and sucked in a breath.

He pushed the door open slowly, well aware that James was in the room next door, and that Lily was close enough to hear if she was awake. He slipped into the room and shut the door, incredibly pleased with himself for managing to get into the room without problems. He casually walked towards the bed, no longer feeling like he was walking on eggshells, and placed the hand on the bedside table, giving himself a couple of seconds to get used to not having it's light anymore, before slowly kneeling onto Al's bed.

He leant down and kissed Al's shoulder, working his way to the boy's neck. "Wake up, Alby," he teased softly. "I brought you a present..."
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 am

Al stirred slightly as the mattress of his bed dipped, but he didn't wake up until he felt kisses on his stomach and neck. His eyes shot open and he was about to through the person hovering over him when he recognized the voice. And the familiar smell of honey invaded his nostrils. He knew the particular blond who was hovering over him. Oh, he knew the blond very well. A smile formed on Al's lips as he turned his head to look at Scor to show him he was awake.

"Scor, what are you doing here?" he asked incredulously. He was absolutely sure that Scor had not been here when he fell asleep, and the blond was way to real to be a dream. Though if it was a dream, it would be a damned good dream. "How did you get in?" he asked in a hushed tone. He wondered if Scor had caught a silencing spell, and just went with the idea the blond did. It would have been most obvious to do so.

"And what did you say about presents?" Al asked, his earlier questions forgotten as he looked at his boyfriend with an eager look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Scorpius chuckled as Al perked up at the sound of a gift, shaking his head slightly. "I came here through the fireplace in your library," he explained, climbing underneath the covers to lie beside Al, placing a tender kiss on the boy's lips. "And I came because I missed you, I haven’t spent nearly enough time here with you," he whispered before giving another kiss. "Did you not miss me? My bed feels so lonely without you to fill it."

He moved to stare into the green eyes, moving a hand to stroke Albus' cheek, purring slightly. "And is my presence not enough of a present?" he teased, one hand slipping under the covers to meet Al’s, threading their fingers together as the other propped up his head, leaning down and kissing Al’s cheek. “Though I’m sure I can think of something I can give to you, seeing as I woke you up. It’s hardly fair to not give you some sort of gift.”
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"I knew the tour I gave you through the house would come in handy sometime," Al muttered, as he tried to get Scor to kiss him again, one tender kiss clearly not enough for the dark haired boy. He wrapped his arms around the blond and pulled him closer, breathing in his scent even more. "Of course I missed you. And I'm glad you're here. I sleep so much better with you there, and my bed's so cold if I'm the only one it it," he whispered, craning his neck so he could place another kiss on the other boy's lips, sucking on his lower lip slightly while he pulled back.

He wanted to lift his head to kiss Scor again, but when he felt a soft hand stroking his cheek. Scor's hand were a lot softer than his own, seeing as the other boy never played Quidditch, or flew on a broom as much as Al did. His own hands were rough.

"Your presence is a lovely present," Al said and he used his free hand to pull Scor even closer as he gave the blond's hand a soft squeeze. Scor kissed his cheek and turned his head so he could press a kiss to Scor's lips as well. "And I can't help but agree to that. You know how much I love presents," he told his boyfriend, bringing up his free hand to stroke the soft blond hair as he pulled Scor's head down for a kiss. A real one this time.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Scorpius smirked and kissed Al again, humming in agreement. The tour of the house most definately did come in handy, if he hadn't known where the rooms where and now they set against each other he wouldn't have dared sneak into the house of Harry Potter. In all honesty, it wasn't he smartest idea he had ever made, who knows what alarms they could have set up to make it difficult, but damn it he missed Al, and the warmth the boy gave him at night, though it was summer now and he didn't need it. Didn't mean he didn't want it. He let out a playful moan as his lower lip was sucked on.

He rolled his eyes at Al's declaration of his love for gifts. "Yes, I'm well aware of your love for presents. How could I ever forget when you remind me of it every birthday?" he questioned. His teasing was brough to a halt however when Albus pressed their lips together for a familiar and pleasant kiss. He pressed back, pulling their hands apart so he could stroke Al's waist, pulling the boy closer as their lips moved against each other. "Merlin, I missed you," he muttered, unable to hide his excitement at being back with his boyfriend. "So very, very much."
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

"Well, if I don't remind you, you might forget!" he muttered just before he kissed Scor properly. After years and years of practice he knew exactly how to leave the blond as a shuddering mess. He knew exactly where to kiss, lick, nibble or suck to make the blond go crazy. And Al often used this to his advantage. When Scor gripped his waist, Al opened his legs so the blond could properly fit in between them. He wrapped one of his legs around them as he continued kissing happily.

"I missed you too. I miss you so much that I wish to be back at Hogwarts, just because then I can be with you every minute of every day again," he murmured against his boyfriends lips, rocking his hips so the blond realized just how much he missed him. "You can stay right?" he muttered as he pulled back slightly. "I don't want you to go," he said, as he pressed his lips against Scor's once more, stroking his soft lips with his tongue slowly.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Scorpius slid over Al, pushing the dark haired boy into the bed and moving his legs to be between Al's, pressing down against the boy and threading a hand into the messy locks he had come to love so much. "I'm here now," he whispered softly. "No need to be at Hogwarts when I can sneak into your house. I hope there's no alarms set about that I might have set off to alert your father to my presence," he continued, unable to keep his lips from Al's for very long. "That's the last thing I need."

He let out a quiet noise of pleasure as he felt Albus rock his hips, the blond unable to stop himself from grinding back in response, nuzzling at Al's cheek. "I can stay for a while, but I have to get back before sunrise, else the House Elf will figure out I'm gone," he apologised. He was taken back for another kiss, and his eyes fluttered closed as he felt a tongue stroking against his lip, allowing access for the boy and sliding his own tongue against Al's, allowing more of his weight to drop on the boy.

He pulled back and ran his lips down to Albus' neck, sucking lightly on the boy's collar as he reached it and slipping his hands under the pyjama top, his hands soaking up every familiar detail of Al's torso that he could. Oh how he had missed his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 am

"If there were any alarms, my dad would have bursted into my room with his wand drawn a long time ago," Al murmured, not really wanting to think about his dad when he had the beautiful blond between his legs. He pushed his hand into the fine blond hair and softly stroked Scor's scalp as they kissed and kissed and kissed. Al wasn't sure if he would ever get enough of kissing Scorpius Malfoy. He didn't think so. The feeling was too brilliant.

Albus moaned out as Scor grinded his hips, unable to keep quiet. It didn't feel right though, making a lot of noise while his brother was in the room next to him, but he figured it didn't mind since there were silencing spells around the room. "Damn those house-elves," he breathed out, and then moaned again as he felt Scor's lips on his collar and his hands over his chest. He moved his free hand so he could push it under Scor's blouse, loving how the muscles beneath his fingers tensed and flexed as he drew his nails over them. He removed his other hand from the blonds hair so he could use that to trail over the others chest. He tweaked one nipple between his fingers as he moaned again at the feeling of Scor's mouth on his neck.

"I missed this too," he breathed huskily, getting the words out with effort. He pulled the other boy closer with the hand on his back, and moved it to cup his arse as he started to grind against him. "So much," he moaned out.

Last edited by Albus Potter on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

Scorpius felt his breathing begin to get heavy as he listened to Al's moans, enjoying the sound more than he enjoyed chocolate, creating a steady rythm as he continued to rub up against the dark haired boy, giving Al's neck his undivided attention, feeling jolts of pleasure shoot down his body as the wandering hands tweaked his nipple, bucking his hips slightly forcefully. He was entirely glad he had snuck out to visit the other boy. He hadn't realised exactly how frustrated he had been, nor had he realised exactly how much he missed the feeling of Al's body against his.

As soon as he felt Albus' hand on his backside he sat up, kneeling and pushing Al's legs to rest ontop of his thighs. He pulled at Al's shirt, tugging it over the boys' head roughly before crashing their lips together again, pushing his tongue into his boyfriend's mouth, one hand tangling into the dark hair and the other running down the now exposed chest. He pulled back to admire the sight below him, cheeks flushed with anticipation. "You're so beautiful," he said.

And then he decided there was something he wanted to try. He smirked, leaning down close enough so that their lips were a mere inch apart, holding Al's head in place with the hand tangled in his hair, his tongue flicking out to lick the boy's bottom lip teasingly. "I can tell you what I could give you, as a present, and an apology for waking you up," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 am

Al was left a shuddering mess as Scor continued kissing his neck and rubbing against him. Clearly, he was not the only one who knew how to leave the other like that. Al obviously hadn't realized how much he had actually missed Scor until now, when he felt the blond against him again. He really did have missed him, a lot.

As his shirt was pulled off, Al threw it somewhere in his room, not caring about where it landed. He wrapped his arms around Scor's neck as he eagerly kissed the other boy back. He stroked the tongue in his mouth with his own, his moans were stiffled by the mouth that was on his. "Not nearly as beautiful as you," he said huskily, tugging at Scor's blouse so the other boy would take it off too.

He wanted to feel the pale skin against him. The buttons were not working with Al though, so instead he gave a hard tug on it, watching as the buttons rolled to the floor. He pulled the blouse off Scor and threw it to the ground as well. He used his arms wrapped around Scor's shoulders to pull the blond against him, and he moaned softly as the contact burned like fire. It always did, but it didn't fail to surprise Al every time again. And he didn't think that it would ever stop doing that.

He tried to reach up so he could press his lips against the blonds once more, but his head was held down by Scor's hand. Al groaned in frustration, but stopped when the other boy started talking about a present again. "Please, do tell," he moaned out, trying to buck his hips in search for friction.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

Scorpius supposed he should probably come up with a reason why one of his nicer shirts was missing buttons for in case his parents found out, but he was far too busy to think of such things at that moment as the blouse was thrown away, cold air hitting his arms before he went back to smothering Al with his affection.

He smirked as the talk of presents stopped the boy, but faltered for a moment as Albus searched for friction, eyes fluttering slightly as he let out a shallow breath. He really did enjoy gifts too much. "I would much prefer to show you," he said, brushing his lips against Al's before pulling back again, trailing feathery kisses back down Al's neck, a trail he had explored more than once this evening alone, and headed down the boy's chest, hooking his thumbs into his friends boxers and shifting to move further down Al's body, allowing him to tug the boxers to Al's knees.

He licked a trail from Albus' belly button down to where the boy's erection was, smirking up at the green eyes for a moment. "Would you like your gift now?" he asked, feeling himself twitch at the sight in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

When Scor started trailing kisses down his neck and chest, Al had to force himself to stay still. He was none stop letting out moans now, which were getting louder as the blond came closer to his prize. The dark haired boy couldn't take it very much longer, and if it wasn't for the strong hands on his side, he would have bucked off the bed long ago. Then his boxers were pulled off and he felt a little exposed. He quickly got over it though, shrugging the feeling off. It wasn't like Scor hadn't seen him naked before.

Albus let out a low moan as Scor licked down his belly-button and his green eyes widened as he realized what the blond wanted to do. They had certainly never done that before; they had stuck to giving each other hand jobs so far. Albus hadn't thought Scor wanted to go further already. But in Merlins name, he wanted Scor to do it. He wanted it so bad. Especially now, while he was nearly writhing on the bed, he could hardly wait.

"Yes, please," he begged in a whiny voice, trying to buck his hips upwards because he was desperate for some friction. "Please," he moaned again, his cheeks slightly flushed as he realized what he was begging for, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:35 am

There was nothing sexier than watching Albus trying to thrust against the hands that held him to the bed, begging for Scorpius' mouth, the blond decided. Staring into those green eyes, framed by the blushing face, Scorpius was unsure he'd ever be able to say no to the boy again. One thumb stroked Al's naked flesh absentmindedly, as the other gripped the base of Al's cock, positioning it to make himself more comfortable.

He sucked in a breath, suddenly feeling slightly nervous. He had never done this before, and while he knew the theory of it, he wasn't sure whether or not he'd be any good. There was no turning back now, however, and he shut his eyes as his mouth enveloped Al, making a note in the back of his mind that he certainly seemed bigger from here. He flicked his tongue, sucking softly, and moving slowly, allowing himself to get used to the feeling, forcing his jaw to relax, suddenly well aware that he had teeth that needed to stay away from the soft flesh they were surrounding. He moved his hand in time with his head bobbing, hoping it would prevent him from having to swallow too much. He really did not think he could handle that yet.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 am

Al breathing hitched in his throat as he felt Scor's hand touched the base of his cock. And when it was enclosed in the wet heat that was Scor's mouth, he let out a load moan he swore he could here it echoing through the room. He had never, ever felt something like that before, and he wasn't sure if he ever wanted it to end. But at the same time he did, because it was pure torture. He could feel his climax coming closer and closer, but desperately tried to stave it off.

He lifted up his hands so he could thread them in the blond hair, but as soon as his eyes fell on the blond between his legs, his head fell back against the pillow as he let out another moan. That was without a doubt the most hot sight he had ever seen. He closed his eyes tightly, because if he continued watching, he would come right there and then.

"I ca-can't, gonna co-come," he stammered, warning the blond, desperately wanting him to pull off because he felt like he was going to explode. But just as he wanted to pull the blond off, tugging hard on his hair, the door to his bedroom was thrown open.
Back to top Go down
James S Potter
Adult
Adult
James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:02 am

James burried his head further into his pillow. He'd woken up because of some stupid noises coming from Al's room.
The kid really couldn't just shut it during the night could he?

James had tried blocking the noise out with his pillow and sheets but he could still hear them, and they were strange. Really strange.
They weren't like normal game noises - they reminded him too much of another... noise. But that was his little brother, he was probably just watching something stupid Al-ish stuff.
James grunted, kicking the sheets off and on the floor and standing up. Half growling he pushed the door to his room open and walked towards his brothers, opening the door and stepping in.

The second he did he wished he hadn't.
His eyes shut - as if they'd been forced, the moment he lay eyes on his brother.
"What the hell!?" was the only thing he managed up in a loud voice, his brain trying his best to block out the images of his brother and... Malfoy.

He finally managed to talk again, his eyes staying firmly shut. "ALBUS?! MALFOY? What the hell are you-" he couldn't even force him self to finish his question.

He took a step back, his foot stepping on something soft, which made him open his eyes again and realize he stepped on a piece of clothing.
He kept his eyes glued on the shirt on the floor, not daring to look at his brother and wondered to himself why he wasn't running away as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 am

Scorpius smirked at the sound Albus made, and continued to flick his tongue around, trying to cover as much area as he could. From the movements the boy was making and the delightful sounds rolling from his mouth, Scorpius could only assume he was doing a good job. He relaxed as hands threaded in his hair, enjoying the feeling of the fingers against his scalp, and got slightly more confident, taking in more, and using excess spit as lubricant to make his hand movements easier.

At the feeling of his head being pulled back, and Al telling him that he was ready, the blond felt slightly reluctant to pull away, but as he drew back he heard the sound of the bedroom door opening, and stopped shock still, unwilling to turn around and allow whoever it was to see him. As he heard James' voice he turned, seeing the boy had shut his eyes tight, and face paling as James let it be known he had in fact recognised Scorpius. He really didn't plan this far ahead.

His first instinct was to bolt out the room as fast as he could, but grimaced as James' foot locked his shirt to the floor. The boy seemed to be too in shock to move, or at least that was the only reason he could think of as to why exactly the elder Potter was still in the room. He glanced up at Al, unsure as to exactly what to do. There was only one thing he could really think of saying. "Oops," he said, swallowing a lump in his throat. "Forgot about the noise."
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 am

As soon as the door to his room opened, all hell broke loose. Al had never, ever in his life, felt more uncomfortable than on that exact moment. The first thing he did was grasping his covers and pulling on them so they were covering his bits, his member thankfully stopped being excited as soon as his brothers voice had filled the room. It would have been so much worse if he had came as James entered. Al shuddered at the thought, unable to stop himself. He couldn't say anything, he was to baffled to even open his mouth to speak. His mind was going crazy.

'He didn't cast any silencing spells! HE DIDN'T CAST ANY SILENCING SPELLS! Oh Merlin's filthy underpants I am naked in my bed with Scor sucking my cock and my older brother just entered my room. Can my life get any better? Of course, if Lily would join him there. And mum and dad. And the rest of my family too, while we're at it. My life would be complete. So much for keeping our relationship a secret. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T HE CAST SILENCING SPELLS!'

Al grasped for his wand which was lying on the bedside table, he spelled the door shut and cast a silencing spell around the room. He wasn't allowed to use magic, he was only fifteen, but at that moment he didn't care. It wasn't like his parents would find out. He twisted the covers in his hands and then gathered all his courage to look up at James. Who was still staring at the ground as if something highly interesting was happening there, which Al doubted.

"James, are you okay?" Al muttered, not really wanting his brother to meet his eyes. He realized it wasn't the best question he could have asked, it was nearly horrible, but seriously, he couldn't think of something better. When you are feeling as awkward as Albus was doing at that exact moment, your mind doesn't work properly anymore.
Back to top Go down
James S Potter
Adult
Adult
James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

James heard the doors shut and forced himself to look up and at his brother but quickly looked away even thoughn Albus had.. covered him self
He cringed, this was without a doubt the most awful thing that had ever happened to him, and he had had his fair share of awful things, that one was for sure. He really wanted to run away but he couldn't his legs seemed not to want to move and the doors had been-

His eyes then fluttered back towards the door;
Albus cast a spell on the door- WAIT Albus cast a spell? But... Albus can't do that outside of school- OH WHO CARES JAMES!
HE CLOSED THE FREAKING DOOR.
Why the heck would he close the door?!

James looked around from the closed door to Albus and then at the walls - he felt as the walls were closing and that he was trapped nowhere to go-
"ALBUS WHAT THE HELL!" He spluttered out again, it seemed to be the only thing he could say, his foot kicking the shirt into a corner of the room. "-And you!" he glared and Malfoy and if James hadn't been frozen in his steps looking for the right words, he would've probably been strangling either one of them at that moment - well that or running away.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 am

Scorpius grimaced as the door was closed. He may not have been one for openly displaying his feelings, but that that moment he wasn't sure 'composure' was high on the list of priorities. Now he wasn't sure exactly how he was going to get back to the fire in the library, though he had never given an escape plan much thought. He had assumed that there wasn't need for it, as his plan to get in seemed flawless. He could be such an idiot sometimes.

He watched as his shirt was kicked to the side of the room, moving slightly to go get it and leave as soon as possible. He was sure Al could handle James on his own. He froze in his tracks however as James turned a glare towards him, eyes snapping to look at the brunette and his throat going dry. He had no idea what he was meant to say. There was very little he could say.

"I think," he started, glancing back down at his shirt. "It's time for me to get home."
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:50 am

Al had to force himself to keep breathing, because at that moment he would give everything for the ground to swallow him whole. James seemed to be repeating the same sentence over and over again, and Al wondered if his brother really realized what he had just walked into. When Scor announced that it was time for him to go home, Al send the boy a venomous glare and grasped his wrist, yanking him back on the bed. He was careful not to dislodge the sheets covering him though. "You aren't going anywhere," he hissed lowly, and then turned back to James.

He struggled as he thought of what to say. Seeing as 'Yeah, I have no idea what Scorpius Malfoy is doing in my bed sucking my prick. He was there when I woke up, I am just as shocked as you are, really!' wasn't an option. Al took a deep breath and then forced himself to meet his older brother's eyes.

"We're dating James. You weren't supposed to know because it's a secret. Scor forgot to put up silencing spells because he's quite daft in the evenings," here he glared at the blond for a moment. "But yeah, we're dating. And I'm sorry you had to find out like this," he muttered, not once breaking eye contact with James, his fingers tightening around Scor's wrist which he had never let go of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendevous   Late Night Rendevous Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Rendevous
Page 1 of 1