Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Walking Timebomb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam Bennett

Liam Bennett

Walking Timebomb Empty
PostSubject: Walking Timebomb   Walking Timebomb EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

Merlin Liam hated the smell of animals. It was foul. He scrunched up his nose and walked inside. He was only here because he needed to buy new owl sweets. He didn't have them anymore, and the owl who brought his Daily Profit kept biting him because it wasn't rewarded. It somehow managed to bite the same spot every time and after six days in a row, it actually started to hurt. It was making him unfocused while playing Quidditch so he guessed he could go buy the stupid candy to make the damned owl stop using his finger as a treat.

Though when Liam was inside, his eyes noticed a red-haired beauty in the back of the shop. He arched a fine brow and grinned to himself. He supposed he could do with a girl who liked animals, it wasn't as if he needed to share the love for the creatures with her. Liam buried one hand in the pocket of his robe and walked up behind the red-haired woman, glancing over his shoulder to see what she was looking at.

The cat was staring at him with big, bright eyes and Liam turned away. "It has beautiful eyes," he said in a soft voice. "But certainly not as beautiful as yours," he continued.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

Walking Timebomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Timebomb   Walking Timebomb EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:39 am

The cat was staring at her. Dom was positive the cat was staring at her. And it hadn't blinked. So Dom wasn't going to blink either. Not a chance in hell a freaking cat was gonna win her in a staring contest. Sometimes she really missed Louis when he was at school, at least a staring contest with her brother was less strange than with a cat.

The cat's eyes shifted, but before Dom could celebrate her victory there was a voice behind her.

With an arched eyebrow, Dom turned around, snorting slightly. "Wow, that was one original line." she announced, sarcastically. "From which muggle movie did you get that one from?" With that she turned away and took a step towards the next cat, deciding that the cat from earlier was a bit of a tool. And so was the man - who she wouldn't deny was attractive, but lines like that made Dom want to laugh loudly and then at the same time she just wanted to cry because of too much cheesiness. Was no one original anymore?
Back to top Go down
Liam Bennett

Liam Bennett

Walking Timebomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Timebomb   Walking Timebomb EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 am

Liam raised his eyebrow. Well this was no fun, she wasn't supposed to comment on his lines being unoriginal. Which they were, so very much, most of them he had used so many times he'd lost count. But usually the girls fell for them, at least, the girls he hit on. Which weren't very bright most of the time. This was one of the main reason he never dated Ravenclaws at Hogwarts. Well that, and his sister threatening to kill him if he ever dated any of her friends.

Well, then he just had to be more original.

"Well, then I just have to try and be more original, don't I?" he said out loud, following the redhead as she turned to the next cat. Which Liam found slightly scary, so he focused on the woman´s face instead. "How is; I would really want to pay a visit to your Chamber of Secrets, I'm sure my Basilisk will like it there," he said, grinning a bit. "I really like the robes you're wearing, though I must say, they'd look much better on my bedroom floor."
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

Walking Timebomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Timebomb   Walking Timebomb EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 am

Dom had to bite her lip not to grin when the man didn't seem ready to give up. He listed off a couple of pick up lines, each making Dom feel ill to her stomach.

She held up her hand, not able to control her need to laugh anymore. "Oh my Merlin, those were disgusting." she said, shaking her head. "Please tell me you dont actually use these?" she raised her eyebrows, shaking her head again. "I've heard worse though." she admitted. "'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?' I like that one, because it lets me reply with 'No, but I became quite muddy when I crawled my way up from Hell.'" she grinned. "Usually scares them off fast enough. Though, I haven't managed to send you running away yet."

She turned around, so she could look at his face as she backed towards the next animal. He was really handsome and it bothered her, because she couldn't help but be slightly attracted to him, while at the same time the pickup lines made her want to throw up all over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Timebomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Timebomb   Walking Timebomb Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Timebomb
Page 1 of 1