Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Piles of Sickness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect
Sixth Year Slytherin/Prefect
Scorpius Malfoy

Piles of Sickness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piles of Sickness   Piles of Sickness - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 am

Scorpius waited as Albus' mother began getting more and more angry, trying his hardest not to look away from his father's face. The desire to just look down at the ground was overwhelming. He was managing though. Somehow. Maybe it was just because he was kind of frozen in place unable to really move an inch for fear of what might happen if he did.

He glanced at Albus as the boy left, before back to his father. Well wasn't this a delightful note to end the visit on? Hopefully he'd be seeing the boy soon. For now though, he was a bit more concerned about the upcoming conversation he was about to have with his father. He didn't really want to think about the one Albus was bound to have with his mother. From the looks of things it would be about more than just...them.

He grimaced slightly as his father shut the door, swallowing a lump in his throat and wondering whether or not he was too old to demand his mother. She could sort it out. He could just go hide in a corner and continue to be ill.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what his father was referring to with that question. Scorpius finally looked away, turning to his hands as he spent a few moments thinking about what his reply would be. "I-I don't know," he looked back up. "I wasn't ready to tell you. It-it's taken me a while to get used to myself," his eyes automatically found his bedsheets again. "I wasn't sure how you'd react."
Back to top Go down

Piles of Sickness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Other Places :: Houses :: Malfoy Manor-
Jump to: