Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

To the End

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: To the End   To the End EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 am

Working in the Leaky Cauldron was a bit boring, Louis had decided. Sure, he liked talking to people and the uniform was okay, but doing the same thing over and over again was pretty boring and it was embarrassing every time he had to serve Auntie Gin or his old charms professor. In fact, the more he worked here, the more embarrassing it became as he came to fully understand the pair's capacity for drink. "Drying the bar out" became less of an expression and more of an expectation.

They came at night time though, usually, and this was afternoon, a time when food was still served, and Louis had been placed on collecting duty. Levitating the stack of dirty plates in front of him to get to the kitchen, he was on such autopilot that he didn't notice the spilt butterbeer and the puddle it had formed on the floor. Skidding over and losing control of the charm, he landed on his back with a smack as the plates crashed and smashed around him.

Louis groaned. That was going to cost him a week's wages.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Bea had some errands to run in the Diagon Alley and since neither Lucy or Kiva had time that day, the former Hufflepuff decided to just go by herself. Anyway, she liked having a day completely to herself, even if it meant going out in the public.

After breakfast, she set out with her Mum's shopping list in her hand. By noon, she had bought everything her Mother needed and let me tell you, it was a long list. Why exactly her Mum wanted dragon scales and dead slugs, Bea didn't want to know and she hoped she'll never find out.
Now all she had to get were books for herself. Recently, she found a great little bookstore that had all sorts of interesting books and she wasn't going to start her new job as a librarian without new books.

When she was finally done, she was stuck with more bags than she had anticipated. She got a bit carried away in that bookstore. Also, she was hungry and she knew her Mum and Dad weren't home yet, so there was no lunch. There wasn't an option of her cooking; her Mum told her to stay away from the kitchen so she wouldn't accidentally knock something over or set the stove on fire. Again.

So, Bea's only option was to go to Leaky Cauldron for lunch. She was aware that she'll be alone, surrounded by people. She spent about fifteen minutes convincing herself that nobody will judge her, that no one will probably even notice her. Nothing is wrong with a girl eating by herself. Nobody will judge her.

She walked in and sat down by the nearest table, putting her bags on the spare chair. Luckily for her, a lot of people seemed to be leaving, so the place wasn't packed.

Just as she was deciding what to order, she heard a thud and the sounds of plates smashing. She turned around, alarmed and saw a boy on the floor. Her first instinct was to help him, so she jumped up and hurried to where he was.

"Are you okay? Here, let me help." she said worried and offered him her hand so he could get up. He seemed familiar, but she couldn't really place him.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

At first, he was a little bit reluctant to open his eyes, but when he heard a voice above him, Louis groaned and sat up, looking up at the girl above him. He recognised her from somewhere, school he thought, though he'd never really had cause to talk to her before. She seemed alright though, she'd offered to help him, and Louis offered her a grateful smile. "Thanks, it's okay though, it's my own stupid fault," he told her, wrapping his hand in a tea towel to stem the blood from a slight cut on his palm one of the shards had made. "Here, it's my job to clean it up, but thanks."

He was genuinely grateful to the girl however as he accepted her hand to haul himself to his feet, and continued trying to search for her name. He knew it, he was sure of it. In fact, he was pretty sure they'd had lessons together. Oh, gosh, this wasn't good. "I'm Louis, by the way. Louis Weasley," he informed her, praying she didn't already know that, which would make him look even worse. He thought her name began with an S or something. Or an A. Or a P.

It then occurred to him that he was still supposed to be working, and he grinned sheepishly at her. "Can I uh, can I get you anything?" he asked, gesturing to the uniform he had on. "Redeem myself a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 am

Bea smiled in relief when he opened his eyes and told her he was okay. When she heard him fall, she was seriously worried he was hurt. She was still trying to figure out where she knew him from. Hogwarts, of course, but she had no idea what classes they had had together. She just hoped they hadn't talked and therefore officially met each other before.

"It doesn't really matter whose fault it was." she grinned. Then she saw the blood. "Oh god, you need a Healer! I'd help you, but I'm not very good at healing spells." She was working on learning them ever since the event at the Ministry, but she wasn't good enough.

She helped him get up with a concerned look at his hand. It didn't really look okay. He introduced himself and she wanted to smack herself. Of course he was Louis Weasley, she'd heard girls talking about him in the lavatory. They all thought he was oh so beautiful. Well, she had to admit she saw what they see in him.
"I'm Beatrice Abbot. Nice to meet you." she smiled.

"I was going to eat something, but I haven't decided what yet... Are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:04 am

Louis couldn't help but grin back at her, the girl's smile was infectious. He shrugged, about to point out that it still was his fault and he was responsible for cleaning up the mess, when she noticed the tea towel, which had begin to soak through a bit. "No," he said quickly, trying to reassure her, "no, it's fine, I'm okay thanks!" He was a little bit shocked at the amount there seemed to be though. He'd thought it had been only a little cut but the sight turned his stomach a little.

Beatrice Abbot. Well, B rhymed with P. Of course her name was Beatrice Abbot, how had he forgotten? He smiled at her, nodding. "Nice to meet you too. I can't believe we've never spoken before. And now we're not even at school." He looked down at his hand again, stomach reeling. He swore he wasn't normally this squeamish. Or maybe he was and this kind of thing didn't happen often.

"Oh, okay," Louis replied, ready to give her time to decide as he wiped his brow with his other hand. "Yeah, I'm sure, I'm fine, just a bit dizzy. I think I need to sit down," he added quickly as he pulled out a chair from under a table and slumped into it. "Just feel a little bit funny. It'll pass, it'll pass." He couldn't tell if it was that he was losing too much blood (which didn't seem likely) or if it was because he was actually pretty squeamish (which he'd never admitted to himself before). Either way, this wasn't a very good working day, and it certainly wasn't a very good meeting.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:06 am

The boy reassured her he was fine, but Bea couldn't help but worriedly look at his hand. There seemed to be quite a bit of blood and she didn't like that. It wasn't that she felt sick or something, but she felt sorry for the boy, it must have hurt.

She half-smiled when he said he couldn't believe they've never talked before and looked at her feet. "Yeah, I... I don't really talk to people...I prefer books." She couldn't believe she had just said that. Now he'll think she's a freak, like most people. She decided it would be best if she didn't talk at all.

Bea looked at Louis with concern as he sat down and said he was dizzy. Now, she knew that wasn't a good sign. "Water helps! I think." she suddenly remembered she heard someone say that you should drink water if you're dizzy. Or maybe they said you shouldn't drink water if you're dizzy...
"I'll go get you a glass and I hope it helps." she said and quickly walked up the counter.

She came back just a few minutes later and handed Louis a glass of water and then sat down at his table. "Is it getting worse?" Bea asked, already thinking she'll have to apparate them both to St Mungo's, because he didn't look well enough to apparate on his own.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 am

"Thanks," Louis murmured as Beatrice went to go and fetch him a glass of water. He felt a pang of guilt at the fact that she seemed to be doing all the jobs he was paid to do today, but at that moment he was feeling pretty awful, spots beginning to cloud his vision as he leaned forward, trying to take slow, deep breaths.

"Thank you, I'm sorry," he told her when she returned a few minutes later, retrieving the cup from her and taking some deep sips. "Oh gosh," he said, head spinning a little, although it was starting to clear up a bit. He didn't want to look at his hand, however. All he knew about it was that it was feeling very heavy, and he wasn't sure if that was some medical condition, a lack of use, or just his own mind filled with paranoia.

"Oh, this isn't a very good meeting, is it?" he mumbled quietly, offering her a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry. I've been beaten up worse than this before, I don't know why I feel so funny." He chanced a look down at his hand again and at once regretted it as his stomach gave another churn, not helping with the dizziness, which was on the increase again. He took another long drag of water and nodded. "And it's okay. Books are just as good as people. Better than some people. Oooh, that was a bit nasty, maybe I shouldn't have said that."
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 pm

She waved his thanks away. "Don't mention it. You need rest." She may not have been an expert at healing spells, but she knew Louis needed rest. As he was was drinking the water, Bea looked around the pub, looking for his manager. She hoped he or she won't make the boy get back to his work, it was obvious he couldn't do anything right now and may even need medical attention.

"It's allright, accidents happen all the time." she smiled in return. "Maybe you hit your head when you fell. It would explain the dizziness..." Bea said with a concerned look. She thought about what he said about going through worse than this and she wondered whether he was at Ministry that day too, or he was just referring to something else. Either way, it wasn't her place to ask.

She grinned as he put in words what she never would have, though she felt that way. "Yes, they are..." was her only comment.

"I think you should go to St. Mungo's. Or a Muggle hospital, they could help you there. Of course, I don't know if you have insurance, that could be a bit of trouble... It's your call, of course and I don't mind side-apparating you if you can't do it yourself. I didn't mean that you don't know how, of course, just that you're weak, I mean, dizzy." she finally stopped herself talking and just looked at him apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 am

Louis nodded, rubbing his hand through his hair at the mention of hitting his head. He did go down pretty hard. He couldn't really remember though, had he hit his head? He might have done. "Possibly," he agreed, smiling at her feebly again. "It's true though." Books and people were two of Louis' favourite things, but sometimes in a competition between them the books would win.

He cast a glance in the general direction of the room behind the bar, where his bag was, biting his lip. "I have my national insurance card in my bag, but I don't know if I can get off work, it's not that bad," he said, standing up and swaying from the dizziness, forcing him to sit back down again. "Okay, you're right," he murmured, standing up. He probably did need to go get sorted out, but he didn't think work would be particularly cool on him breaking all of their plates and then leaving. Maybe he could keep going for a few more hours, and then get his mum to sort him out.

He tried standing up again, gripping onto the table firmly and closing his eyes as he fought to keep his footing. "You know, if I close my eyes, it's a bit better, maybe I could keep working." He opened one in test, and when the room gave a huge lurch and swam before him he reached back for the chair.

"Let me just go talk to my manager and see if he'll let me have some time," he replied weakly. It was a good job Beatrice Abbot seemed to be one of the loveliest people on Earth, else he'd be screwed.

Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes, he needed medical attention. He couldn't even remember if had hit his head or not. Bea decided she'll take him to a Healer or a doctor, no matter what he says. There could be something terribly wrong.

"Of course you'll get off work!" she said and followed his gaze, he seemed to be looking at the kitchen or something that was behind the bar, so she figured that's where his stuff was. When she turned back to Louis, he was getting up and Bea quickly held his arms as he swayed. She helped him sit back down and nodded at his words. "I know." she murmured under her breath.

"So you want to keep working with your eyes closed?" the former Hufflepuff raised her eyebrows. She normally wouldn't talk to someone she has just met like that, but she thought that was a particularly stupid idea and was determined to get him to someone that can help.

"Okay." she said, relieved. "Do you want me to go with you? So you don't fall again?" Bea asked, a tone of concern still in her voice. She really hoped his manager won't give him a hard time for this.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:20 am

"I could keep working," Louis replied, before sighing and leaning his head forwards. He would have to get time off. He looked up at Beatrice's offer, and smiled lightly. "Ugh. Yes please, I'm really sorry." He pushed himself to his feet, trying to steady himself as carefully as he could. He was taller than Beatrice, so inevitably heavier, and he didn't want to crush her or hurt her or something, but at the same time he was pretty grateful for the support she provided.

He staggered (with Bea's support) towards the back room where his bag was, grabbing it and slinging it over his shoulder. A few of his colleagues were on a break in the room, who called out teasing remarks of "Is that your girlfriend, Lou?" or other such stuff, but there was no sign of his boss anywhere.

He was about to give up and insist he just go back to work when, as luck would have it, the manager arrived, took one look at him and told him to go home.

Louis turned to look at Bea, and bit back another apology. He couldn't stop swamping her in them, but he felt a bit embarrassed. All he'd done was drop some plates... or something. "You're really kind, you know that?" he told her instead, smiling. "I'm gonna remember you next time I hurt myself or something."
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Bea decided t ignore Louis' comment about how he could keep working and made her best to support him without falling. She was happy to help, but she wasn't the strongest individual. So she just focused on making sure neither of them fell or something like that.

It worked, they came into the back room without any additional injuries. Now, she was sure Louis' colleagues only meant to tease him with the remarks, but they made Bea blush. She almost retrieved her arms and Louis would probably fall, but she made herself stay where she was and kept on supporting Louis. "No, I'm not his girlfriend." she said quietly, looking at her feet. Damn her social anxiety. All she could do was picture their faces if she told them she had a girlfriend.

"I've been told." she replied, grinning slightly. "You do that. Now let's get you out of here." She really hoped he was strong enough for a side-apparation and wouldn't throw up or something. It was the only way she could get him to a hospital quickly.

After making sure he was holding on tight, Bea turned around in the spot and thought of a Muggle hospital parking lot. The familiar feeling of being suffocated and pulled out through a straw hit her, but a moment later, it was allright.

They were standing in a (thank Merlin!) deserted parking lot and she quickly turned to Louis. "Are you okay? I haven't done that since... Christmas." she couldn't bring herself to say 'since my friends were almost killed by a crazy wench'.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 am

His stomach lurched when they hit the ground again, and he staggered, sucking in as deep a breath as he could, but Louis regained his stability and nodded at her in answer. They were at a muggle hospital it seemed, and while he was pleased that there was absolutely no chance of running into anyone he knew, least of all his sister, he was still slightly reluctant to go in. He didn't have a problem with muggles, oh no. It was more the fact that he knew he'd take longer to heal here, plus he absolutely hated hospitals of any way, shape or form.

"I'm okay," he answered, and grimaced a little as she mentioned Christmas. Was she referring to the Ministry event? He felt his insides go cold as his memories flashed back to that, and he heaved in another breath, before looking behind him, trying to bite back all his wants to go home. Despite how much he was trying to convince himself otherwise, he knew deep down that he wasn't really in the best condition to go back to work, what with his head spinning and vision swimming.

"I'm... sorry about my colleagues," Louis told her, smiling a little. "They're twats." He cast a glance back at the hospital and groaned a little. "Let's go in before I back out."
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 am

Bea relaxed a bit when he confirmed he's alright and she rearranged her arms a bit, so she could offer him better support. The way she saw it, if she had decided to help him, she better do all she could to actually help him, not just be a girl who can't even support a boy.

She had taken them to a Muggle hospital, because even though she knew that Healers at St. Mungo's are amazing, she didn't want to relive the moments when her Father was there. Yes, they healed him the best they could, but Bea didn't react exactly calmly when she saw her Dad was hurt and proceeded to have a sort of a mental breakdown in the hospital. So yeah, she didn't want to go there.

"Oh, it's-it's okay." she said, returning the smile, albeit kind of nervously. She wasn't used to people assuming she was someone's girlfriend, especially someone's like Louis. "Yes, let's go. I really hope we're near the door." she added, mumbling.

Walking slowly and then taking an elevator, they have reached their destination. The hospital. Bea helped Louis to a counter, she figured that's where you're supposed to go when you arrive.
The lady that looked quite tired of life asked them what happened and Bea explained that Louis fell and was feeling dizzy and nauseous.
"You have to fill in a form. And you're crowding the line, go sit there." the woman told them while handing them some papers and motioned to where a couple of lines of chairs were.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Louis was starting to wonder if he should buy something for Beatrice to say thank you for being so helpful to him. The girl deserved a medal, or a trophy, or a sainthood. He mused about this as they made their way towards a counter in the hospital, Beatrice explaining his symptoms as he tried to make the room go a bit steadier.

All he caught was the nurse being snappish and raised his eyebrows a little. "Oh, are we in the way?" he asked, wondering how true that was as he wobbled over to the seated area with Bea's assistance. "Do I have to fill something out?" he asked, frowning. This all sounded far too confusing for him. Once again he had to swallow back thoughts of being fine and remain sitting there.

"I'm... what would you be doing if you weren't here?" he asked her quietly, wanting to hear about something normal (and feeling a surge of guilt rise within him at the fact that whatever it was, she wasn't doing it). "Do you need any money?"
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 am

Bea decided to just ignore the lady, she probably had a long day and wasn't in a good mood, so the former Hufflepuff just helped Louis to a chair. She sat down next to him and looked at the paper the woman gave them. She has been in a Muggle hospital before, but she didn't have to fill anything back then.
"Uh, yeah... I can do that, I just need your insurance card." Bea replied and wrote down Louis' name. "Also, where do you live? And who do I put as your emergency contact person?"

As she was writing how he got the injury (she couldn't understand why she couldn't just tell the doctor that), Louis asked her a question and she glanced at him, smiling. "Oh, reading, probably. I just bo- Ohhhh. My bags." the girl covered her face with her hands and bit her lip, a habit she had when she was worried. "I left them in the Leaky Cauldron, on that chair... I'll just get them when you're taken care of."

"What? No, no, I don't need any money. You have insurance, it should cover this. And if they say it doesn't, I'll just take you to St. Mungo's." she smiled and filled out the last thing she needed.

"Okay, I'm done. Wait here." Bea stood up and took the paper to the reception lady. She told her to wait a little while longer, because the doctor was busy at the moment. So she went to sit down to wait for Louis' name to be called.
"You should be up any moment now. Are you still dizzy?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

"Um... I live in Cornwall," Louis told her, before thinking hard about the next question. "My mum could be my emergency contact but... she doesn't have a number. I... I don't think any of them have numbers. I don't know anyone with a number. Oh my gosh, how am I gonna explain why I work in London when I live so far away? This is not good." He felt a little bit panicky and he didn't know why. What if they asked questions? What if he couldn't answer? What if he had to stay in overnight? What if he had to take medicine?

"I'm not as bad now I'm sitting," he admitted, before shrugging. "Nah, I was just worried that I should give you something for being so kind. Good Samaritan Bea." He watched her leave, leaning forwards and rubbing his hands together hesitantly, before looking up at her return. Oh, how he hated doctors. "Maybe I'll get you a book that you want. Name anything and I'll get it for you."

It wasn't long before his name was called, and Louis felt a feeling of dread take hold of him. His biggest worry (bar the hospital and the cleanliness and the smell of... well, of medical stuff) was that they'd say he was fine, that he could keep working, and Bea would have been dragged out for nothing. The second worry was that they might ask questions, which wouldn't be so good.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 am

As she was writing down the information Louis was telling her, Bea couldn't help but feel good about herself. There she was, finally doing something to contribute to society other than, say, reading in the corner. It certainly was the first time she's done anything like that. Then she heard Louis panicking and turned her attention to him.

"Louis, calm down. It's okay, they probably won't ask you that. And if they do, you don't have to say you were working, okay. We-we could have just bumped into each other, decided to go have a drink and then you fell. It's okay." she put her hand on Louis' shoulder, because she heard that that calms people down.

She looked at the boy with an amused and bewildered look on her face when he called her 'Good Samaritan Bea' and then shook her head to stop thinking what a slightbump to the head can do to you. "Er, I don't need any money, thanks." she replied with a small grin on her face. "You don't have to buy me books. I'm sure that my bags are still there." Bea didn't really want to think of the alternative. It was a really long list.

Louis' name was called and when she tried to go in the room with him, the nurse told her that her boyfriend is going to be all right and she should just wait in the waiting room. Bea went to sit back down after mumbling that he wasn't actually her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 am

"Okay," Louis said with a nod as Bea reassured him, though he still felt a little bit panicky. He smiled as she said she didn't want anything, though he made a note to at least find her address and send her something, but his smile faltered again at the mention of the bags. "I hope someone's put them in a safe place," he mumbled, when his name was called.

The nurse told Bea to wait outside, much to Louis's dislike, and once again mistook her for his girlfriend, which he grinned at slightly, before flashing an apologetic smile back at her.

The appointment was relatively quick (though it felt to Louis like it was going on forever) in which he was asked questions which felt like he was exerting copious amounts of effort to answer and was checked for bruising and whiplash until he was diagnosed with a mild concussion, prescribed some painkillers and told he needed to rest up as long as someone would wake him up at frequent intervals. He could already imagine the look on Dom's face if he told her she had to sacrifice her sleep to ensure he was still alive.

He returned to Bea, still feeling nauseous and achy but with a great sense of relief that the business at the hospital was over. "You were right, I needed to come here," he said, smiling slightly. "Thank you," he added in a gush, before clapping his hand to his face to stop himself drowning her in apologies again. "I guess this hasn't exactly been the ideal first meeting, hey?"
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 am

While she waited, someone was brought in with blood all over his face and torso, screaming loudly in pain. His middle aged wife was crying and panicking and nobody could understand a word she was saying, but eventually, when they were already taking care of him she calmed down a bit. She told the nurse her husband fell down the stairs where she kept the glass vases so he cut himself on those and then landed on their son's bike which only contributed to his wounds. Bea decided she liked St. Mungo's better; at least wizards didn't put vases on their stairs.

Louis came out of the doctor's office at the right time, the lady was seeking attention and wanted to discuss the man's clumsiness with Bea. She jumped out of her chair with relief and almost hugged the boy, when she remembered she barely knew him. Instead, she retrieved her arms and nodded at what he was saying.

"What did the Doctor say? Are you allright?" Well, he obviously wasn't on his deathbed and Bea was relieved he was okay enough that he didn't have to stay for observation.

"Oh, it's okay! Definitely better than that obnoxiously rude Slytherin who took my book and then made me take it out of his trou-erm, I mean, oh Merlin. Should we go?" the former Hufflepuff's cheeks were deep red, she hadn't meant to tell anybody that. Especially someone she's just met. Hopefully he didn't catch what she was saying. She turned around and walked towards the exit, since they couldn't exactly just Dissapparate from the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:35 am

Feeling considerably better out of relief (and medicine the doctor had given him in the consultation room), he nodded and grinned, dragging his teeth across his bottom lip as he took in the muggle waiting room in depth for the first time. There was a pretty enormous contrast between the magical and non-magical worlds when you thought about it.

Louis's eyebrows shot up at what she said. "Seriously? Merlin, some people will stoop low." It seemed that Bea didn't want to discuss that particular incident though and so he decided not to press it, merely biting his lip. "Bloody Slytherins," he said with a grin before he could stop himself. He didn't have a problem with Slytherins to be honest, but he still felt he was entitled to the banter as a Gryffindor.

"Um, yeah, do you want to pick up your stuff first?" he asked. "Hopefully someone will have taken it through and won't like, abuse you again. I'm sorry on their behalf, by the way, the knobs." He grinned and looked towards the door. "Then you know, you could stop round mine for some cake or something. If we have any cake. We might only have healthy crap."
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 am

Bea grimaced and shook her head when she realized he heard her. She was so embarrassed she wanted a hole to open in the ground and swallow her, but she thought that was highly unlikely to happen.
A smile found its way on her face when Louis bantered about Slytherins, though. She wasn't prejudiced, but she didn't really like Slytherins, especially when they were bullies.

"It was more bullying than abuse, really." she attempted a chuckle, but only a croak came out of her throat, so she decided to turn it into a cough. Merlin, was this uncomfortable.
"Anyway, I'd really like to get my things, yeah. I bought the last pair of eels' eyes and Mum would kill me if I came home without them... I didn't really dare to ask why she needs them... I think she's just curious about everything that's magical. She's a Muggle, you see." Bea added with a small smile. She had no idea why she was still talking.

She looked at him in surprise, she wasn't expecting an invitation to his home. Of course, she had no problem about it, but she was very well aware that he was Lucy's cousin and that if she went to his home, she would probably meet his parents. She was incredibly nervous about meeting her family and would prefer if her girlfriend would have been there when she met them.
Oh, for Merlin's sake, get a grip. They won't eat you alive! Besides, you don't have to announce who you're dating when you come to somebody's house. And you like cake.

"That'd be great, thanks." she finally said and smiled.

When they were out of the hospital and she made sure they were alone, Bea Apparated them back to the Leaky Cauldron. She looked around and sighed with relief when she saw her bags were still where she had left them.

"Weasley! See you brought your girlfriend back." the bartender yelled out, winking and it was suddenly too much for Bea. Three times that day people had assumed she was straight and that she was Louis' girlfriend. Now, she could let it go the first time his co-workers made that mistake, but after she had told them that she was not his girlfriend, it was too much.

"I'm dating his bloody cousin!" she yelled back and immediately regretted it. The list of things she shouldn't have said just kept on growing and growing.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 am

"Well, I'm hoping there's cake then, because it will be well embarrassing if there's only like, nut bars in the house or something," Louis replied with a grin, before allowing her to apparate them back to the Leaky. He wrinkled his nose as he arrived back, thinking about the fact that this remained his job. Man, he needed something better than this. James was a flipping Quidditch player now. Fred would probably make a mint selling jokes. Dom and Vic both managed to get good jobs within months of leaving. What had Louis done? Cut his hand open and concussed himself dropping some plates. And only for three sickles an hour.

He heard the voices of his colleagues and groaned, biting his lip, ready to wave off their jokes, but Bea beat him to it. They'd obviously pushed her too far as she began to snap at them, and he grinned a little at how feisty she was until he heard her next line. "Oh, cool, you're dating James?" No. That couldn't be right, James was too busy lusting after Anna. Fred? Nope, he was pretty sure Fred was commitment-phobic. Hugo was a diddlesquiddle. That meant it was one of the girls.

"Yeah, she's dating my cousin, get over yourselves," Louis told them with a slight grin as he tried to think which of his cousins it could be. "Come on Bea. You just can't get the staff round here," he said with a mock-sassy flip of his hair, before smiling at her and pulling her towards the door again. He wouldn't press her, she looked uncomfortable. But now he was curious. "So does that mean we're like technically related?" he asked with a grin, before biting his lip. "Sorry, sorry, I'll drop it."
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Abbot
Adult
Adult
Beatrice Abbot

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:30 am

Bea blushed deeply and went to get her things. Better get out of here as soon as possible. "No. Not James." she mumbled when she got back to Louis. She shouldn't have said anything. She wasn't sure whether Lucy has told anyone in the family yet and she wasn't sure how her girlfriend will react to all of this. Bea really liked her and didn't want to lose her just because she said something stupid in a bar.

She followed Louis out the door and was so absorbed in her own thoughts she didn't hear anything Louis said except that he'll drop it. She snapped out of it and shook her head a bit. "What, sorry? I was-I didn't hear you. I-I'm-I'm dating L-Lucy." Bea said, her heart hammering and she was avoiding eye contact like never before. "Em, please don't say anything to the rest of the family. I d-don't know how much Lucy tells you and I don't want to cause any trouble o-or lose her, just please, don't say anything." Damn her stutter. The last time she was this nervous was when she had to sit on a stool in front of the whole school and wait for the Hat to sort her.

"I n-need your address. To Apparate us there." Bea managed to say, hoping he hasn't changed his mind. He was pleasant and she liked him and was hoping to become friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 am

"Lucy!" Gosh, why was he grinning so much? He was just gonna make her feel uncomfortable. But Louis had always found when his sisters or cousins began dating people that he was usually more excited than them. "Oh, cool. Well, it's fine, I won't tell anyone. It would be a bit weird coming from me anyway."

And Bea was pretty cute anyway. Louis could see them becoming friends. He grinned and stared at her blankly for a moment, before realising she had just asked him something. "Sorry? Oh. Address. Um. Uh. It's called Shell Cottage, it's in Tinworth in Cornwall. Yeah. That's it." He shook his head apologetically, before shrugging.

"Let's hope we have cake in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the End   To the End Empty

Back to top Go down

To the End
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: London Town :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: