Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

The Dark before the Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult
Ai Takahashi

The Dark before the Dawn Empty
PostSubject: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 am

Ai entered the tavern, her dark cloak swirled around her. She had heard of the place before, but she had never been here. She sat in a corner booth in the back and lowered her hood. She ordered a firewhiskey and began sipping on it as she thought of recent events. The shocked looks on the faces of her family when she had killed Shen. She shook her head. Did they honestly expect her not to take revenge. She continued to sip her drink and looked around to see if she could see anything interesting
Back to top Go down
Cecily Roux
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper
Cecily Roux

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 am

Cecily had to say, it was nice to visit a pub that wasn't your own sometimes. Walking into the building, shoeless as usual, moving around with a nose extension to help her smell better, she headed towards the bar and moved to smell the wooden counter. Smells were very important. She had to be able to paint a smell. That was what she was working on this week. Did different pubs smell differently? There certainly was copious amounts of alochol attacking her nose.

Ordering a drink at the bar, she waited for it to be given to her, before she began wandering around, testing the different areas of the room. She eventually reached the back of the room, seeing an Asian looking woman sat with a drink, blinking a few times as Cecily looked at her. Did Asian people smell different to the English? Did she smell different to the English?

She took a sniff of her arm, before turning back to the girl at the booth. There was a voice in the back of her head that said asking to smell someone was bad manners. Maybe she should just start with introductions first. Though she recognised this girl, vaguely. When she tried to pin-point the face she thought of Katia. Which probably wasn't a good sign.

"'allo," what were you even supposed to say to someone you didn't know? "What are you drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult
Ai Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 am

Ai looked up from her drink.

"Firewhiskey" She replied. She studied the woman's face. The woman seemed familiar for some reason, and then it hit her. This woman worked at the pub where she had met Katia once. "I've had a rough week. Please, have a seat" She smiled slightly. Katia was the only person outside of Hogwarts that she had actually ever talked to before, unless you counted Mr. Malfoy, when she saved his son at the event at the ministry. Scorpius and Al were good kids, and she honestly hoped she never crossed paths with them, if she joned what Katia called "The avengers".

"I don't mind the company"
Back to top Go down
Cecily Roux
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper
Cecily Roux

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 am

Firewhiskey was quite a popular drink in this country, Cecily decided, though she could tell why. It was quite nice. Though she preferred fruitier drinks herself, than firewhiskey. And sweet drinks. She really enjoyed sweet drinks.

She say down as the woman confirmed she didn't mind, feeling curiosity spark as she said she'd had a rough week. Cecily glanced down at her own drink, a dry smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "You also? This week does not appear to be kind to either of us then," whether the meeting with Emily had been rough or not, the feelings and turmoil and effort it had taken certainly had made the week rough. Especially as it had taken her all week to suck up the courage to visit her.

"Company is nice sometimes, it is why I like working at a bar. There are always people," she explained. Company of simply having someone in the same room as you was nice sometimes. "I am sorry, but I cannot remember your name, exactly. You are one of Katia's friends, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult
Ai Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 am

"Hai" Ai replied. "My name is Ai Takahashi" She took another sip of her drinks. "Katia has been really great. I enjoy her company. We think on the same level" She wasn't sure how much to say, because she didn't know if this woman was working with the Dark Lady as well as Katia. She was still waiting on Katia to get back to her on the death of her cousin and getting accepted into the circle. If Albus and Scorpius could see her now, they'd think she had gone mental. She hoped she didn't cross paths with them again. She saved them once, she wasn't sure she could do it again if she was accepted into the Dark Lady's circle.
Back to top Go down
Cecily Roux
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper
Cecily Roux

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm

"Ai Takahashi," Cecily repeated, trying to imprint it on her memory. From the looks of her, she was Asian, which explained why her name was a little different to most people's. "Where are you from, Ai Takahashi?" Cecily prodded. Things that were different were usually interesting.

A small smile pulled at her lips as Ai talked about Katia. She didn't talk about Katia often, and of the Avengers she seemed to have friends, but from dealing with Katia before she thought the woman a little unhinged. "There is a certain...charm to Katia. She sometimes reminds me of a child, and others..." well, she'd certainly done things that Cecily wouldn't imagine a child to do. "I am glad you like her though. She is loyal."

Did she recognise Ai from the Ministry event? It would probably help her to place an age on the girl. Though she really didn't need to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Adult
Adult
Ai Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 am

"I am from Japan" Ai replied, sipping her drink. "I work at Hogwarts as the Astronomy teacher. I graduated last year" She smiled. "I met Katia in the forbidden forest, mistaking her for a teacher. Being Prefect, I was worried about getting caught. We talked and things just clicked. She understood me. Then with getting injured at the ministry, I ran into her again and we talked some more" She sighed. "She's been really great. Ever since my best friend vanished, I've felt alone in the world"
Back to top Go down
Cecily Roux
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper
Cecily Roux

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 am

Japan? Cecily didn't think she'd ever been to Japan. She'd seen it in photos, of course, but never been there. Then again, Cecily hadn't really been outside of Europe much. "It must be very different 'ere, to Japan. I would imagine. I 'ave only ever seen it in photographs, but it does look very different, the way of life. Do you not miss it? Though I would guess from you becoming a Professor at 'ogwarts that you do prefer it 'ere, no?"

Katia had never striked Cecily as the type of person who would be understanding, but perhaps she had assumed too little of her. "I am glad that you get on with her. And I am sorry that you got injured at...the ministry," Cecily almost choked on the words. The guilt she felt about it still hung over her like a shroud. It was something she was good at hiding, providing she didn't talk about it too much. Though it had become harder since seeing Emily again.

She managed a sincere smile though. "Katia is very good at helping you not feel alone. She is 'ard to ignore, after all. What 'appened to your best friend, if you do not mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark before the Dawn   The Dark before the Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark before the Dawn
Page 1 of 1