Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

sandra dee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James S Potter
Adult
Adult
James S Potter

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 am

James was going to meet his brother today. He had not spoken nor the other albums ... many days. But it was time, James said to himself, as Albus was also going through most of whom James was dealing with. It was hard to think that no one knew about their father.

He would have been willing to meet Lily, too, but decided it would be best to meet with one of them at a time. It was quite true that things had not been very good between him and his brother in the past. However, James still missed her brother, even though he would never admit it.

They had decided to meet in the park Hogs Meade, and James sat on a bench and waited. He knew this was going to be embarrassing and uncomfortable day, but at least it would gladden his mother that he was to meet Albus.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am

Albus was not sure why he had agreed with James in Hogsmeade park, but he could no longer crashed. It was not that he did not want to see James, but he just did not know how he and his brother had to talk after all things were happening this summer. But he missed his brother did, and he still wanted to see it. Maybe that was the reason he had been nevertheless agrees with this meeting.

Albus saw James sit as he approached. He buried his hands in his pockets and walked slowly closer.

"Hello," he said as he lowered himself on the bench. "How are you?" Albus went on. This was slightly uncomfortable, it was definitely not good to James so long to see that Albus knew for sure.
Back to top Go down
James S Potter
Adult
Adult
James S Potter

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:09 am

James looked up and tried to ignore it that it felt like something was boiling in his stomach. He was a bit nervous, okay, it was not his fault. But James was an adult and it was just the little brother. If they would go to fight James could definitely take him in battle. No way to little Albus would win.

"Hi," said James, after he broke loose from his thoughts. "I'm fine, how are you?" He noticed what he was beginning to be super awkward polite when he spoke to people. Being courteous to strangers was okay so that, while family members? Albus of all. No, he had to be sick.

"It's been a while ago." James pointed out, but a smile came over his face. The summer had not been too good, James had been very angry (and broke some things). "Have you been in the relationship with the mother, something?" He and his mother did not speak much about his siblings (maybe they do not speak much at all). "How is it Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 am

Louis went to the Park Hogsmeade when he saw his cousins, James and Albus in the park Hogsmeade already, that was too weird because he thought the boys are at Aunt Gin. So he found it very weird and a little scary, because they are usually very late for everything.

"Hello, my friends," he said with a small smile. "Ca'va? Very tired You gents. What is the problem with you? I am very unhappy at the moment." But they expected that Louis cousins ​​was most unfortunate that he has felt that time. "Listen, my mother would like to know if the two of you want to come to my house and eat the cake make you feel better? Hopefully ca."
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Albus Potter

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 am

Before Albus could answer to James' question, came a new call someone. Already recognized him as Louis, their cousin. He smiled at his cousin and lowered a little bit on the bench. It was not very comfortable, but it was better than nothing.

"I'm okay, it's certainly a long time ago," he said to James, before he turned to Louis solstice. "I do like pie," he said, while inside is not really needed to be with his family busy adding. He was not sure if the choice was up to him. The Weasley / Potter family was all quite busy and overwhelming, the choice was not him often.

"But I'm not sure I just out of school can go. So it will have to wait until Christmas," he said, suddenly happy for the fact that he was still in high school.
Back to top Go down
James S Potter
Adult
Adult
James S Potter

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 am

James turned, and his smile grew. Of course, Louis was there to save him from trouble variance. That's why Louis was his best friend.

"Louis!" called James. "What are you doing here?" He looked at him strangely. "I'm fine," he said, then press basis. But when the mouth was a cake that James was excited. Then he realized how hungry he was.

"Oh, yes please." He responded right away and stood up. "How the cake?" he then added before he looked at Albus. "You're such a great partner shit, dear brother." He shook his head. "Where would you go then? If you do not want to come home to Fleur cousin eating a lovely cake." He looked at his accusing gaze before he looked at Louis again. "We get our cake afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 am

"Okay, my friend, but I think you want a little cake! While I eat what I think about you. Usually the school is not only more severe, so if you want you can come up with us But now I should find a piece for you. Thurs I feel very sir! "

He looked at James for a walk he began, but he can not walk near Albus up without trying to find her cake. "You have chosen?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sandra dee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sandra dee    sandra dee  Empty

Back to top Go down

sandra dee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Hogsmeade :: Hogsmeade Park-
Jump to: