Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

LuLu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: LuLu   LuLu EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:46 am

Dom was in trouble. And this time she actually felt bad about it. It wasn't like that time she's set fire to the curtains (and not being old enough to use magic to fix them, they'd ended up rather ruined), or the time when she lost the cat she'd been catsitting for a neighbour (it was a mean cat, anyway), or that time when she'd used most of Victoire's fancy eyebrow pencils to draw on Louis's wall.

No, this time it was bad. Because Louis wasn't a kid anymore and this wasn't about Victoire being annoying and most of all Dom wasn't a kid. So she couldn't blame childish things on her being a child. Which, she was.

It wasn't her fault though. She couldn't really be blamed. It wasn't her fault that Louis's broom was a freaking twig that would break easily. Not. Her. Fault.

Then why did she feel bad?

So, she had to go to someone who knew brooms. Or at least knew Quidditch. Uncle Ron wasn't going to work, sure he played but she remembered him not being the best. But there was auntie Ginny. Auntie Ginny was a professional and a girl. She'd surely not tell on her. And hopefully not scold her either.

Dom knocked on the door, being polite enough not to just floo over. See, that would show maman that she was totally becoming a lady. If you ignored the jogging trousers and band t-shirt, who dressed up for family anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 am

Ginny felt ill. In the worst possible way, because it wasn't a hangover, which meant she hadn't got plastered the night before on wine and other fancy drinks. Also, what was with this whole new being tired all the bloody time? This was horrific. She was coming down with something. Like the Autumn cold, or a flu, or something along those lines. She really needed to go to St Mungo's.

She groaned as there was a knock on the door, wondering if James would get it. Then realised that was probably a silly thing to wonder. He probably wasn't even home, or something. She really needed to become more interested in her children's lives. Though she never really thought they'd appreciate it as teenagers. James wasn't really a teenager anymore though.

She found the willpower to answer the door though, leaning against the frame as she did. Her brows raised when she saw who it was. "Hey, Dom, come in," Ginny opened the door, standing up straight. "What brings you to our humble abode?"

Did Dominique really visit often? She certainly couldn't quite remember the last time there was an unplanned visit. Not that she was complaining, of course. Company was always nice.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 am

Sighing heavily, Dom made her way through the door and inside the Potter's cottage. It was a cute place, she guessed, well home-y. While her house tended to be too clean all the time because Maman really was a perfectionist. And therefor Dom always locked her room because it was far from perfect. Why did she live at home, again?

"I'm," Dom started, searching for the right world. "Ugh. I'm in a big fucked up mess." she confessed. "And I might die soon, so I figured I'd come say goodbye to the closest relatives." Gosh, she was sounding as dramatic as James. "Unless someone can help me."

Her eyes wandered around. She hadn't been here in what felt like ages. She was awful at visiting, she only saw her cousin Molly because they worked in the same place, other than that she barely saw anyone unless she ran into them.

Would it be rude to ask for alcohol? "Do you have something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 am

A 'big fucked up mess' did not sound good. Or like something Ginny was up to dealing with, if she was entirely honest with herself, but they all had big fucked up messes it seemed. Maybe this one would distract her from the one she was in. "I'm sure it's not that bad, whatever it is," Ginny reassured, rolling her eyes and guiding the woman towards the living room. "We'll find a way to get you out of it."

The real question was when did she not have something to drink. "Course, do you want to sit down in the and I'll get you something a bit alcoholic, you look like you need it," Dom was an adult, it was perfectly acceptable to offer her alcohol when it wasn't exactly the right time for it.

She opened the alcohol cabinate, picking out something that was light-ish, and pouring two glasses. Good excuse to drink if someone else was. "So, what's this big fucked up mess you're in?"
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 am

Dominique felt a little bit like a child, going to someone for advice. But really, what else was she going to do? Tell Louis the truth? No, he was old enough to hex her now.

"Gosh, yes. Thank you. That sounds beautiful. And just what I need." See, Dom loved auntie Ginny. Auntie Ginny understood that Dom wasn't (that much of a) child and could handle drinking with her (now favorite) aunt. So the younger redhead dropped down on the couch and leant back, sighing dramatically again.

It was bad though. Very bad. Horrible really. Unless Louis didn't like flying anymore. He was really busy with work. Maybe she could blame it on someone else. Or just throw it out. Or under his bed so he'd think he ruined it himself.

Okay, she could do it. She could tell her. It wasn't that bad. "I, a little bit, kind of… broke Louis's broom." There, it was out there. Dom held her hand out for her drink, looking a little guiltily at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Ginny chuckled at the woman on her couch, glancing over her shoulder as the woman started to speak. A little bit, kind of, huh? Yeah, she'd heard that before and knew what it meant. When Dom admitted to what she had done Ginny understood why it was her that she'd come to, and had no idea what she was supposed to do to help.

She handed Dom her drink, biting down on her bottom lip and keeping her serious face on. Or trying to, the grown woman looked a little bit like a child ready to be scolded. Except with alcohol. Ginny sat down next to her, sucking in a breath.

"Well, that certainly is a pretty big mess," probably not what she wanted to hear. "But you know, can't fail at my role as Aunt by not helping you. Does he know that you broke it?" that was probably a silly question. "Was it expensive?"
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Dom groaned. "I don't even know, I think I slammed it against a wall. Accident of course, you'd think it would take more than a wall to break a broom, but I guess I might've flung it more often than once into the wall." And then out of the window, but said window was more easily fixed.

"Why doesn't repair work on brooms?" the red head moaned, pouting before she swallowed more of her drink. "Brooms are usually expensive, aren't they? He'll murder me, wont he?" Not that Louis would stand a chance in a duel with her, but she'd have to let him get at least one lucky strike in, seeing as she just brutally murdered his broom. "Do you reckon I should just hide it? Or tell it to him when he's in a good mood, maybe when his girlfriend has been around to-" she stopped herself. Old auntie Ginny. "-keep him company. Make him happy and lovey dovey. Or I could buy him a puppy."

Maybe she was a bad sister. Surely, Toire would've never accidentally broken anything of theirs. Ugh. "Does James never break anything of Albus's?" That'd be helpful, she could use it as an argument. Or just blame the whole thing on the Potter boys. No, bad Dom. "Surely, you've broken something of Uncle Ron's? Or Dad's? Uncle Percy's?" she looked desperately at her aunt.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Potter
Adult
Adult
Ginny Potter

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:55 pm

No, Ginny, that was not an appropriate thing to laugh at. "You accidentally threw it against a wall more than once?" she asked, disbelief in her voice. Really, how do you do something like that on accident. More like just assuming it won't break so using it anyway. "Are you sure that it was accidental?"

"Well, yes, most brooms can be quite expensive," Ginny agreed. It was something that she never really liked, when she was younger at least. "But they're not unaffordable." She wasn't even going to comment on whether or not Louis would murder her. She couldn't really see it, but if one of her brothers broke one of her brooms blood would probably be spilt.

She raised a brow at all the suggestions Dominique was throwing about. "I don't think you should hide it, no. I think you should tell him. And a new broom would probably be a better idea than a puppy," there was a lot of not commenting on certain things that Dominique said. "I'm sure I have some old ones that would be okay for him to borrow until he could replace it properly."

Did James ever break anything of Albus's, ha, that was funny. Why was that even needed to be asked? It was less did he and more how often. Though she was still a bit sour about her plates. "Yes, James has broken things of Albus's, and Albus has probably broken things of Lily's or James's, and Lily has probably broken things of theirs," she would've commented on how it was normal for children to break things, but Dominique wasn't really a child anymore. "And once in my life I may or may not have broken something of one of my brother's, but there's a lot of them and it's hard to remember that far in the past, so we'll just ignore that bit."
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 am

"There was a problem," Dom answered vaguely. Top secret problem, too much danger to speak about it in public. She'd have to do a ninja kick-jump out of the house if Ginny tried to question it. Abort mission. Abort mission!

Merlin, she was a child. Pouting, Dom threw her head back. "He's a working man, I'm sure he can buy his own newer faster brand." That was a bit selfish, she'd been working for longer and she was pretty sure the Ministry paid better than Leaky's. But she needed the money for herself. Mostly to go out partying. Maybe if she started going to Leaky's (which was awkward because Louis worked there), her brother would give her free drinks. Or maybe not, seeing as she had just slaughtered his broom.

"Do you think you have some? You don't think you have a broom of the same brand as Louis' was? Just you know, so he wouldn't notice? No? He might throw a shampoo bottle at me. Or worse, his toothbrush. That would hurt, I'm pretty sure that thing is covered with diamonds or something."

"'That far in the past'?" Dom grinned, "Are we admitting that you're old now? Cos Maman won't hear it if I suggest she is. Touchy these women get with time, almost as bad as Victoire when she's having a bad hair day or Louis when he misses his favourite soap opera." Did Louis watch soap operas? Sure why not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LuLu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuLu   LuLu Empty

Back to top Go down

LuLu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Other Places :: Houses :: The Potter Cottage-
Jump to: