Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Wishes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Night
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Naomi Night

Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Wishes   Wishes EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Naomi made her way towards the black lake, singing softly to herself a part of a song she loved. It was a muggle song that she heard when she was visiting muggle London for a day but she loved it.

"...Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now... Wish right now, wish right now..." Her voice was soft and carried with the wind as she sat down by the edge of the lake and looked up at the sky.

She kept singing softly to herself but because of that she didn't notice nor hear anyone approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Kiva Rain
Sixth Year Hufflepuff/Prefect
Kiva Rain

Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes   Wishes EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 am

Kiva was by her usual spot near the lake, hidden away between rocks and trees, reading the medical book that she borrowed from the library, trying to absorb every word she could. She was more determined than ever to bump her grades up, now that she knew what she wanted to do when she graduated. She wouldn't be helpless again, not ever.

Her thoughts were pulled out from the book when she heard the sound of someone singing, glancing up from her position to see someone by the lake. She shuffled, moving to try see them better. Weren't they worried about sitting too close to the edge? Though she couldn't quite tell how close they were. She would be, which was why she stayed a fair distance back. Since she dropped her slinky in there she wasn't willing to drop her book in.

She didn't really notice herself get up and move towards the woman, scarf wrapped tightly round her neck, covering her mouth a little bit as she spoke and muffling her voice. "That's a really pretty song," she complimented. "It-it sounds familiar, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Night
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Naomi Night

Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes   Wishes EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Naomi gave a quiet, startled yelp when Kiva spoke and she quickly spun around and zeroed in on the brunette Hufflepuff. "Th-Thank you." She swallowed as she spoke softly. "It's a muggle song. Airplanes... Umm... I think it's by B.o.B and Hayley from Paramore." She bit her lower lip.

"I don't have a really good voice so I don't think I'm a great singer." She gave a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiva Rain
Kiva Rain

Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes   Wishes EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Had she upset the blonde by calling her out on the song? The last thing she wanted to do was make her feel uncomfortable. Still, Kiva smiled, knowing she probably wouldn't remember who wrote the song. "I'll have to-to remember to look it up, when-when I'm in muggle London again. I-I don't really listen to music all that often, new music, though sometimes I think I should, more, I mean-!" she really had to cut herself off before she started babbling again.

"I-I don't think your voice is that bad," Kiva assured, flustering slightly. "I'm not a-a music professional or anything by anyone's standards and I don't really know much about it but I think you have a nice voice," and breathe. "Do-do you enjoy singing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes   Wishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rises :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Black Lake-
Jump to: