Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Meet and Greet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:58 am

It had been a few days since the Ministry and Louis was healed and back on his feet, bar a bit of tiredness and ugly scarred letters on his chest that they couldn't seem to remove. But nevertheless, he was kind of excited for Evra to come round, and that was definitely perking him up. He hadn't seen her for a while, and although he was dreading her meeting the family, he was also looking forward to seeing her again.

The door went and he all but sprinted to it, opening it wide and grinning at the girl behind it, feeling suddenly bursting with goodness. This was the happiest he had felt in a couple of days. He grinned widely and stepped back for her to enter. "Hi."

Last edited by Louis Weasley on Wed May 30, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evra Summers
Sixth Year Ravenclaw/Prefect
Evra Summers

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:47 am

Evra nervously ran her fingers through her blonde curls as she always did as she walked up to the front door of the Shell. She had planned to spend her whole Christmas Break in Holland with her aunt Monica, Jackson and her parents, but with everything that happened at the Ministry her parents had been contacted and they had returned home not much later. She hadn't seen many people since, because her parents hadn't wanted her to leave the Summers property for safety reasons, but after much pouting, eye-fluttering, promises and other useful convincing methods she had talked her father into letting her spend a day at Louis' place.

He had even been so nice to give her some space and not drop her off on the doorstep, or make her travel by Floo (something Evra wasn't very fond of). She was anxious to see him again, since she knew Louis had been planning to go to the Ministry that day. And Evra being Evra, she had been worrying herself sick.

When she arrived at the front door, she didn't have to wait long until she heard hurried footsteps coming closer, and then the door was thrown open and she was greeted by a grinning Louis.

"Louis!" Evra had had the intention of behaving and not going completely 'Evra' today, because she didn't want to make a bad impression on Louis' family, but that plan was abandoned pretty quickly, as she threw her arms around Louis' neck the moment she could. "How've you been, are you okay? Did you get hurt? I can't believe what happened, what did you see, did you recognize anyone? Did anyone else we know get hurt? I was literally kept hostage by my parents, not allowed to get out of the house since the attack-"

She went on like this for a while, pressing their foreheads together and just letting the words spill from her mouth until she realized that this was quite an odd situation. Not what she had been aiming for, either. She abruptly shut her mouth and blinked a few times apologetically at Louis. "I mean... Hi..." she mumbled as a small smile appeared on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:14 am

Louis felt Evra launch herself at him into a hug, knocking him back slightly and laughed, hugging back, when she suddenly flooded into a torrent of questions. He winced a little when she asked him about whether or not he had gotten hurt. "Can... we talk about this inside?" he asked, smiling feebly at her from where his forehead was pressed to hers, just letting her presence wash over him. It was weird how much he had missed her. "I'm just... Merlin it's good to see you Ev."

He took her hand and led her through to the living room, figuring that the others would come when they would come. "Um, listen," he said, sitting her down on the sofa and placing himself opposite, crossing a leg beneath him. "I... might have maybe... gotten attacked." He looked away then added hastily, "It's nothing to worry about! I'm fine now! Just... just fine." Other than a bit scared at that woman's words and her initials embedded in his skin. He should tell Evra really. "But, she um, the woman..." he bit his lip awkwardly, "She kind of... signed me."

He decided he should move on hastily. "Other than that I have no idea. Everything else is a bit blank. If it wasn't for Dom... Well, you know. But I am fine," he assured her quickly. "I think some of my family got messed with though. I'm just kind of enormously glad you weren't there, however corny that sounds." He blinked and looked away, wondering what to do to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Evra Summers
Evra Summers

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:56 am

"Of course.." Evra nodded as she let Louis lead her into the house, her eyebrows knitting together at his words. Her earlier anxiety reappeared in less than a second, all the awful possibilities started to form an enormously long list in her head again. Even though Louis seemed to be well, he could still walk, he wasn't missing any limbs, but still Evra had the awful feeling that something bad had happened, that Louis had earned something more than a few scratches.

Evra's breath caught in her throat and her eyes widened when Louis mentioned he had been attacked. "Attacked?! Oh Merlin, Louis, poor thing, are you sure you're okay? How could this happen.. This is awful! I'm so glad you're fine, or at least now..." She softly placed a hand on his knee, as if to comfort him, or maybe to assure herself that he was there, and safe.

When he continued, however, the first somewhat relieved shock ebbed away and made place for something more solid. There it was, she knew there would be something more. She narrowed her eyes at the Gryffindor in front of him and cocked her head. "What do you mean, exactly," she said in a low tone, "When you say 'the woman signed me', Louis?" The softness that had been in her eyes was quickly seeping away as she thought of someone harming Louis, and she was swiftly reminded that though she had her temper under control most of the time, it was still most definately there.

"Are you sure you're fine? I'm terribly sorry for what happened, and I hope your family will be well, of course. And that's pretty corny, but really sweet, too," she smiled, softening up a bit again. "I can't help but wonder what could've gone differently if I had been there..." It was obvious that Louis wanted to change the subject, and though she desperately wanted to know more, she could respect that. "I can't deny I'm glad Dom was there, your.. sister, right? Will I meet her today, you think?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:44 am

Louis smiled a little at Evra's words, dropping his gaze to his lap as she touched his knee. "Thanks," he said, before attempting a wider smile, which he tried and failed to keep when she looked growingly more serious. "She... look, don't worry about it, it's nothing." He shook his head and breathed in, trying to keep it clear. Come on, Louis, just man up and tell her. It's not going to kill you. No. He pressed his lips together and tilted his head.

"I'm okay, Evra, I swear," he said, nodding. "I'm just a bit scared and it's stupid because I know I shouldn't be. I'm a Gryffindor for crying out loud and if that's anything to stand by, I shouldn't be worried. But otherwise I'm alright, so don't worry about me. Dom's not going to let anyone near me with a bargepole." He grinned a little, and placed his hand on top of her's, threading his fingers through them.

"Yeah. She's my younger older sister if that makes sense. Whatever she says to you, ignore it. Or... I trust you to be the judge of what to ignore." Louis smirked and leant back, blinking again. "I hope you don't end up running away screaming. That wouldn't be good."
Back to top Go down
Evra Summers
Evra Summers

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 am

Evra nodded, though it was clear to see in her eyes that she wasn't completely convinced. Or maybe she was just a little dissatisfied with the lack of details Louis had provided her with. She didn't usually like it when she didn't know everything there was to know about something, but she had already accepted that Louis didn't really wanted to talk about it. "If there was something important, something I should know, you'd tell me about it, right?" she couldn't help asking.

"It's allright to be worried Louis, this is serious business," she answered urgently, squeezing his hand while she talked. "It's only sensible to be scared. And you know, only the really brave dare to admit that they're scared. Pretending that you're not might even make it worse, unless you're so convincing that you even believe it yourself..."

She giggled when Louis told her about his sister. "Thanks for the warning. I'm sure that she's a great sister, with her looking after you and all." She thought of her own brother, who had gone back to Surrey again as soon as her parents had left for England again. "And I don't think I'll end up running away screaming, though I'm no Gryffindor like you. Running and screaming isn't really my thing... And I'm not completely helpless, either. I've got a brother of my own, so I'm used to some stuff..." Though she doubted she'd encounter the kind of 'stuff' she was used to from her brother.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Adult
Adult
Louis Weasley

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 am

Louis sighed and bit his lip. "Okay. Well. She kind of... wrote her initials... on me. On my chest." He winced a bit. "And I like, can't get rid of it. And it's gross and horrible and I'm never ever going to forget now." He sighed heavily and looked at her.

He couldn't help but smile at what she said next though. "Thanks," he said, grinning. "You're good at the cheering up lark, you know?" He sniffed and looked around, before grinning more at what she said about Dom. "I always end up running away screaming. You have to be the calm, composed one in this relationship. Spiders? No chance."

"Right, you sure you want to meet them?" Louis asked, winking. "This is your last chance to escape." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her, when his elder sister clattered into the room. "Speak of the devil, and she shall appear," he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Beast Handler
Beast Handler
Dominique Weasley

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:19 am

Dom made her way down the stairs, she had been getting quite hungry and was going to go into the kitchen and get something to eat when she heard voices; Louis' voice and then a new voice that she didn't recognize.

So she decided the food could wait and that she should go and check out who her brother was talking to. She was a bit wary about it at first, what if it was another psychopath? But she eventually decided that there would've probably been more screaming if that was the case, but still checking it out was perhaps a good idea. As she entered the room, she heard Louis' sentence and laughed loudly. "At first I thought you were speaking about Toire and I was highly offended, but then I realized she's more of an angel. I do hope you take after me." she grinned at Louis and then looked at the girl in front of him, who she did not recognize.

"A guest?" Dom raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms as she made her way over to the two of them, she noted that they were awfully close to each other and that made her very curious, and it also made her grin spread. This was surely going to be intereting. She tilted her head, looking at the girl. "So, who are you?" Polite as always, Dominique. "If I may ask?" Better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet
Page 1 of 1