Hogwarts Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation. New friendships, new love-stories and of course, new danger. Will you stand by as new danger rises, or will you participate?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEEEEEEAAAAAAA IIIITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! THE SONG HEY SHAWTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WOULD BE REALLY FITTING BUT YOU'D HIT US UPSIDE THE HEAD IF WE PLAYED IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 'OH SO TALL' BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE PUFFLE DEVIL HULK THING AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE COMMENCED! Homes and London Town are now open to Students!

Heels over Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:07 am

Chloe was walking through the Hallways, it was a Saturday afternoon and she just finished her homework in the Library. Chloe wasn't exactly the studious type, but she did like good grades. Made her father proud, and when her father was proud, she got stuff. And Chloe liked it when she got stuff. Not that she didn't get it when her grade sucked though, Chloe always got what she want. Maybe she secretly just wanted her father to be proud of her.

Chloe wanted to go back to the common room immediately, because she was tired and she hated it when people saw her while she was tired. She didn't look that good, then. Or well, good according to her standards. To the standards of most, she was still gorgeous. She was stopped when someone suddenly stood in front of her. Chloe's head snapped up to see who was there.

"We meet again, darling," a familiar but definitely unwanted voice said. Joey Wyatt was standing in front of her, he was a Ravenclaw she dated at the end of last year, she dumped him just before the holidays, but he didn't seem to understand that. His hand reached for her cheek but Chloe quickly took a step back.

"Joey," she nodded in a cold voice, and he chuckled. "Oh come one honey, don't play hard to get, we both know you want me," he said, taking a step towards her again.
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 am

Fyedka was walking towards the Library, not glad he had to go there. The library was huge, and finding the right book was awful since using magic on the books wasn't something the librarian liked very much. His friends hadn't been able to send the book he needed, since it was kind of rare and stealing things from the Durmstrang Library wasn't something that was higly recommended among students. Fyedka had always thought it wouldn't be necessary to check out this particular book when he was back at Durmstrang, and now he had to pay the prize. Usually he wasn't that keen on books, but there were some details in one of the spells that made his tattoo the way it was weren't as well covered as they should be. Now it kept itching like madness and one time, the tip of Chava's tail had popped out of his skin for a minute. It had seemed like he had an extra finger, he had been lucky that no one had seen it. That would've been hard to explain...

He really had to find a solution for that, fast, and that was why he found himself walking to that ridiculously large Library. With his hands in his pockets he slowly walked through the halls when he heard some boy talk in an annoyingly flirtatious voice. He rolled his eyes already, he had seen Hogwarts try to get girls before and thought most of them were pathetic. Strangely enough, most of the girls seemed to disagree with him. Then, he noticed the boy was talking to Chloe Zabini, the Slytherin girl that had had the nerve to tell on him to her father while he had been talking to his friends in Russia through the Floo Network. Not knowing why, he stopped walking and hid himself in the shadows of one of the alcoves. Noticing the change of light, Chava's head popped out of his shoulder immediately.

"Hey, what's this about? I thought you were going to find a solution for the itching thing?" she hissed at him. "Shhh, Chava, silent. Trying to follow that conversation over there. Might come in handy later.." Fyedka answered in a low voice. "What, how? Isn't that that girl again, what's her name again? Fyedka, please don't tell me you're intere-" she let out a furious hiss when Fyedka's fingers quickly closed around her mouth. "Chava. Silence. Now." he almost growled, and then turned to hear what those Hogwarts had to 'discuss'.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Chloe gave Joey a look of disgust, how could he think she still wanted him. He had been fun in the first week, he was a good kisser. But then he started to get clingy and jealous and insanely annoying. And Chloe had dumped him before the Holidays started, dumping was something she was quite good at. She one time even managed making a boy feel bad about her dumping him.

"I don't want you Joey, I dumped you last year, remember?" she said, rolling her eyes. She wanted to step back again but Joey placed his hand on her shoulder. Chloe wasn't very tall, but he was, so she couldn't step back anymore. "You just did that in the heat of the moment, you didn't really want to," he said, and he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Chloe huffed in annoyance, why wouldn't he just understand that she did not want him!
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Fyedka gritted his teeth when the boy approached Blackwell, and was surprised by his own reaction. "Gheez, Fyedka, honestly, why do you even care that much?" Chava hissed after she shook her head so wildly that Fyedka had to let go of her head. He blinked a few times, and realized Chava was right. Why did he care that much about what Zabini did with those Hogwart-boys? She was a Hogwart herself, after all. And species cling together. Only natural.

Usually, all he'd do would be shrug at that thought, lock the two in some cupboard or something and go back to his own business. But something was keeping him where he was, his eyes locked on the two people. When the boy moved even closer and put his hand on Zabini's face he clenched his fists. "I wish I knew. Don't you think that kid's annoying?" he said, narrowing his eyes. If it were possible, Chava would've rolled her eyes. "Yea, very. But you're a close second. Could you just go already? You're not the only one who feels the itching, you know."

"Just one more second, Chava. I'll use one of those spells to make it lessen a bit, kay? I'll go in a sec." he answered, and drew his wand. Whispering the incantation he pointed at his arm and up his waist to his neck, and sighed when he felt the itching fade a little. "Now just be patient," he whispered and turned his narrowed eyes to the two Hogwarts again.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Chloe tried to pull away, but Joey just tightened his grip on her shoulder. She did not like this, why wasn't he letting go! "Joey, come on. Let me go," she hissed, trying to struggle free from his grip. No, she wasn't liking this one bit. She sort of knew she would get trouble with this, judging Joey's personality change during their relationship last year. The boy was way too much in denial for his own good.

"Oh come on Chloe," he said, stroking his thumb over her cheek. Chloe turned her head away, but he grabbed her chin, forcing her to face him. He definitely hadn't been so harsh last year. "Stop trying to deny it," he repeated, and then he leaned in to kiss her. He was still holding Chloe's face, in such a tight grip that it could bruise her, so she couldn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm

"Patient? Patient? I'll give you patience..." Chava muttered irritated, but satisfied for the moment. She sank back into his skin and Fyedka leaned a little closer to the people he was trying to hear. Zabini didn't seem to like what that boy was doing, but he wasn't sure. What he was sure of, was that something snapped in him when that filthy Hogwart locked lips with her. For a moment, he couldn't move, he stood completely still in the shadows of the alcove, his wand still in his hand. He let out a soft sound that showed his disbelief, and before he realized what he was doing, he had sent a rather nasty hex at the boy.

When he realized what he had just done, he felt incredibly satisfied for some reason, but still felt like doing it again, or worse. What was this strange form of rage inside of him, that made him do this? The way that stupid Hogwart had encountered Chl-Zabini somehow pissed him off way too much. What could it be about him, usually he couldn't care less about things like this. Irritation. It had to be irritation. What else could it be? Jealousy, vengance? Yeah, right. Not.

With one hand in his pocket and his wand still in his other hand, he looked at the pair with a somewhat cruel smirk that was often on his face during some of the 'fun-sessions' he had with his friends. But in his eyes there was a glint of confusion about what had made him do it. Annoyance, irritation, annoyance, irritation. Fyedka repeated mentally to himself. Because that was what it was, and nothing more. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Chloe had no idea what was happening, one minute her lips were being raped by Joey Wyatt and then he was flying against the nearby wall. She yelped in surprise and immediately jumped back, even though he wasn't close, it was just a reflex she thought. Joey started to make weird noises and Chloe glanced at him, only to yelp again as she saw what was happening to him. He was slowly turning into a warthog!

Chloe scrunched up her nose in disgust as she looked at the creature. But then she realized that if she hadn't been the one to send the hex (she was quite sure about that) and Joey hadn't done it either (she was quite sure about that too) then there had to be someone else here.

Chloe looked around suspiciously, trying to find out who was here. She didn't see anyone though, so she guessed he or she was hidden. "I know someone is there," she said. "Show yourself," she added, still glancing around. She didn't sound mad, because she wasn't. This person had helped her, she wanted to know why. While she still looked around for the person, she saw the warthog was trying to get away. She quickly took out her own wand. She casted a nonverbal Pertificus Totalus, and without too much effort to creature fell to the ground. After all, it was a spell you learned in first year.
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Fyedka almost couldn't keep himself from laughing out loud as the annoying Hogwart turned in exactly the animal that suited him, a warthog. Now he looked like a proper Hogwarts student. Because he had them. Literally. That Zabini girl didn't seem to be too angry, which suited him just fine. People not liking him could get so bloody annoying sometimes. And being at this stupid school, not doing anything fun or usefull all week and an itching snake tattoo over half of his body made him already annoyed enough, thank you very much.

When the Slytherin girl called for him to show himself, he hesitated. Then he shrugged, what was the big deal of showing her that he had been the one to help her? If he didn't, maybe someone else would show off with his work. Fyedka didn't like people doing that. With his hands in his pockets and his wand behind his ear he casually stepped out of the shadows and started walking in her direction. He made sure he didn't look like he had noticed anything of the warthog-incident. No, he was juuuust an innocent bystander. Or... bywalker. Whatever.

Luckily he had enough acting skills to keep a smirk off his face and the corners of his mouth were only turned up a little bit. He planned on just passing Zabini and maybe giving her a nod, nothing more. Though he didn't have an alibi, he at least had a reason to be there. The Library. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:56 am

After Chloe had hexed the warthog she went back to searching for the person who hexed him in the first place. And as soon as she turned around her eyes locked with a pair she recognized almost immediately. It was wrong really, she wasn't supposed to recognize the boy by only his eyes. But well, she did. "You?" she said in a surprised voice. Why would he help her, didn't he hate her because she had dropped a drink over his girlfriend?

He was clearly pretending that he didn't have anything to do with this, but Chloe wasn't stupid. She glanced over at the frozen warthog and then back at Ivanov. "Did you do that?" she asked in a slightly suspicious voice. It wasn't that she was mad he had done it or something, if she would have been able to, she would've done it herself. It was more that she was surprised he did it at all. She hadn't thought he would do anything to help her. Without waiting for an answer she added; "Why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:27 am

Fyedka allowed a small smirk on his face when Zabini started throwing questions at him, and turned towards her. "Vhat, that?" he smirked, nodding at the frozen warthog with amusement. He looked down at the blonde girl in front of him. Annoyance, irritation, annoyance, irritation. "Vell, let's just say..." he said in a careless voice, "That I didn't freeze your dear friend over there. I believe that vas you," he added, winking playfully.

"I believe it's polite to say that I'm truly sorry if I interrupted something, but I'm not," he said, studying his nails and he took his wand from behind his ear and put it in his pocket again, not afraid that the Slytherin girl was going to attack him or something. "I'm not sorry, I mean. That Hogvart was being vay too bloody annoying. It did improve his looks though, don't you think? It kind of fits him, if you ask me," he smirked, and Chava hissed in laughter. He walked towards the frozen animal and poked it with his foot.

"Looks like he's going to be out of action for a while," he said, for some strange reason he felt satisfaction by seeing the transfigured boy lying at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 am

Chloe was a bit confused. She had been quite sure Ivanov had been furious with her. After all, she had eavesdropped on him while he floo'd with his girlfriend, and told on him by her father. Then why was he talking to her like nothing happened. Hadn't he rejected her when they first met? (Chloe still didn't like thinking about that, she had pushed that to the back of the mind and was pretending that it had never happened.) She had no idea, but she decided that she liked this Ivanov better than the one who dumped her.

"You didn't interrupt something," Chloe said casually, which was true, he didn't. "And I agree with you, for this once. It really brings out his inner personality," she said, as she walked over to the warthog and eyed it with disgust. She knew they had to change it back, but just not now.

"So, your girlfriend didn't forbid you to talk to me?" Chloe couldn't stop herself from asking this, the words were out before she realized it. She quickly changed her curious expression back into a normal one, pretending that she didn't care about his answer.
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 am

"I know, right?" Fyedka chuckled, at least she knew a masterpiece when she saw one. And somehow he really liked hearing that he hadn't interrupted anything, and that she was glad that he had done what he had done. The way she was looking at him have him the chills though. What kind of chills he wasn't sure of, but it was some kind of tingly feeling. Where it came from, he didn't know either. 'Must be the food at this ruddy castle or something,' he thought.

His eyebrows knitted together at what the girl said next. Girlfriend? Did he miss something here? Now where did she get that idea? Maybe it was some kind of joke. Or someone was pulling a prank on him, which he hoped wasn't the case. What if he'd get caught during payback-time? Nah, it was probably some joke, and he decided to play a long for a bit. "Er, yeah," he said, scratching the back of his head and looking down. A very uncharastic thing to do, but hey, why not do it right, now he was at it?

"Or well, she'd really do that I think, if I had one," he sneered. He really couldn't see why she thought something like that. He didn't do girlfriends, or well, not without thinking it over. And to think about it, he'd first have to know about it, which he didn't. So no, there was no girlfriend involved. "But sorry to disappoint, I don't have one. But I am curious vho you think is filling in that job, since I can't think of anyone," he asked genuinely curious, his hands folded on his back and his cocked a little.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 am

He didn't have a girlfriend? What did he mean that he didn't have a girlfriend? If he did not have a girlfriend then who had been the girl he was floo calling with? Chloe was very confused now. She raised her eyebrow slightly, and then carefully decided on what to say. She wasn't going to make a fool out of herself.

"That girl, you know, uhm, who you were, err, floo calling with, isn't she your girlfriend?" she asked him, her eyebrow still slightly raised. She felt a little stupid now, if she hadn't been his girlfriend, then why had Chloe told on him. But then she reminded herself that she told on him because he was bothering her. It didn't matter if she had been Fye- Ivanov's girlfriend or not. He wasn't allowed to use the floo in the Slytherin Common room without special permission, no one was.
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:47 am

Fyedka raised his eyebrows and bit back a laugh. "My girlfriend, floo calling?" Fyedka repeated, frowing. Then it dawned on him. "Vait, you're not talking about Vera, are you?" But when he looked her in the eyes, it was clear to him that she did. Wasn't that just too cute? Wait, no, she wasn't cute. But he had to admit her delusional ideas were higly amusing. Or at least refreshing from the daily routine that was building up during the school year.

"Let's just say that if I said that Vera was my girlfriend, I vould kind of have suffered a very painful and slow death by now. After a few hours of being tortured of course, and having lost some of my very precious body parts. You see, there's this very good friend of mine, vho's been with her for a few months now. And next to that, seeing the fact that I rather enjoy having all my bodyparts and um, living, ánd the fact that she's been my best friend for 5 years or so, I'm not really eager to have her as my girlfriend. Vuh, that'd be avkvard." he said with a shiver. He walked past Zabini and leaned against the wall there, still a smirk on his face. Boy, she must feel so stupid right now.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Zabini
Adult
Adult
Chloe Zabini

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 am

Her name was Vera, Chloe couldn't exactly remember that, but now he said her name, she remembered him saying it. Her eyes widened a bit at his very vivid explanation of dying. She was feeling more and more stupid by the second. Why had she even brought this up in the first place? Why did she even care if Ivanov had a girlfriend? She wasn't supposed to care, because he had rejected her. He wasn't worth her.

"Ah, sure, don't know what I was thinking," she murmured. Chloe hated to be wrong, or to be humiliated. She couldn't stand it and then she never knew how to reply. She had the feeling that now was a good time to leave.

Chloe shot a glance at the warthog and sighed, she realized now was probably the time to change Joey back. With a bit of a sigh she took out her wand once more and pointed it at the warthog. It changed back into a boy, and Chloe made a sharp motion with her wand and then let out a chuckle. A boy without clothes that is. Joey was still not moving, because Chloe hadn't lifted the curse yet.

"Well, it has been lovely meeting you again," Chloe said, twirling her wand between her fingers. "But I think it's time for me to go. Have fun with doing what you were going to do," she said, and then she turned around and started walking away. She stopped when she was a good few feet away and turned around again. "Oh, and have fun with that," she said, pointing her wand at Joey and casting a Finité, so he would get the feeling in his body back. She winked and then made her way back to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Fyedka Ivanov
Adult
Adult
Fyedka Ivanov

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 am

Fyedka was still chuckling a little when Chl-Zabini bid him goodbye. The girl had really given him a good laugh today, she wasn't the worst Hogwart wobbling around here. No, that boy on the floor came closer to that. When she turned him back to his usual appearance and then hexed his clothes off, Fyedka couldn't deny he was a little impressed at her bold actions. It was a nice surprise to see she had some kind of edge, this was funny. Her reaction to his explanation about Vera wasn't that impressive though, he had hoped for a more.. snarky answer perhaps. He liked arguing a bit, throwing comments at people. But he'd find someone else to throw comments at soon enough, since that annoying boy was getting up again.

Fyedka smirked at Zabini's last words. 'Have fun with that'. She probably didn't mean the kind of 'fun' he usually liked to have with his victims. That kind of fun was sadly illegal in most countries, and his friends always told him he often left too much evidence behind. Not that he cared about that, but it'd be weird and suspicious if this Hogwart would 'mysteriously disappear' and be found later. No, though it was very alluring to just do what he wanted to do most, he had to keep control. He had to find something to make the itching stop, and mind his own business. And maybe find away to floo somewhere, to tell Vera about what Zabini had thought about them. She and Alexei could probably get a good laugh out of that. On the other hand... Meh, it could wait.

"Oi, you there," he exclaimed, shielding his eyes with his hands. "Could you cover that up? I'm being disturbed enough by your appearance vhen you're dressed. I'd like to die peacefully without that in my memories for the rest of my life," he sneered at the naked Ravenclaw boy. "Your flirting skills are avful, by the vay, so if I vere you I'd find myself a nice pig and move to a nice small far avay island vhere no one can hear you. You'd do us all a favour."

Not even listening to what the boy had in response to his insults, Fyedka buried his hands in his pockets again and continued his walk to the Library. "Now that was... interesting," Chava hissed in his left ear. "I know, right?" Fyedka grinned in response. "Fun times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heels over Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heels over Head   Heels over Head Empty

Back to top Go down

Heels over Head
Page 1 of 1